He Is Cute...

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

 

Chapter Recap:

"You guys are dead. Why is he here anyways?" she asks looking me up and down.

"You guys are on a date ______. I think you need to act more ladylike so I think Dongho is the perfect person to change you." Jaejoong says.

"AJKdhiahdiadh WHAT?! A DATE?!" _______ screams. “YOU DID NOT JUST SET ME UP.”

Your POV:

Before you can say anything Dongho grabs your hand and drags you to the ferris wheel. "I'm not too fond of roller coasters, so let’s ride slow stuff." He smiles, then a light bulb blinks.

"But I love roller coasters!!!" You whine he stops and smiles at you.

"Okay lets go on that roller coster." You look at the roller coaster he's pointing at, and it's the kiddie one. Oh boy, this is going to be so boring. 

You roll your eyes and scoff.

"Im just joking!" He laughs and drags you to the biggest rollar coaster they had at the amusment park, you can feel in being uneasy about this. In the line-up many girls are staring at Dongho but his attention was only on you.

"Why do you like me?" You ask, surprising him.

"Um, let’s count the reasons. You're cute, not a show off, and I love to see you smile." He says, making you blush. BUT WAIT, you NEVER blush. He goes on, but you’ve drifted off into a daydream.

Finally, the roller coaster comes and you drag Dongho to the front. "Eek, do we have to s-s-sit in the very f-f-f-front?" He yelps, you nod and sit him down in the seat next to you.

"Don't be a wussy!" You grin at him and he gives you a grin.

"Yo Dongho!" A voice calls out from the back, you turn your head to see Kevin and an older looking guy. 

The roller coaster starts to take off and you scream with delight. "It's time to DIE!" Kevin screams from the back. Suddenly you feel arms wrap around your shoulders, you turn your head to come face to face with Dongho, who’s squeezing his eyes shut. He is cute...

"Yah, you know it's worse when your eyes are closed right?" He suddenly opens them and you laugh at his dorkiness.

Dongho's POV:

That was the scariest thing I've ever been on! Of course, I don’t let _________ know this. I glare at Kevin for bringing Eli hyung with him.

"Hi, I'm Eli. You must be _______, Dongho talks about you a lot. Even more than he sings in the shower. And he sings in the shower a lot." He winks at her and she blushes. I've never seen her blush before.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" I asked, because clearly I didn't want him to be around on my date. "Oh I'm just hanging out with Ukiss, oh look here they come now!" He points at eight figures running towards us. 

"DONGHO!" They scream and hug me. I stared at _____ and she laughs at the boys.

"Hey, introduce us!" Soohyun bellows. "Aish, ______ this is Alexander, Kibum, Aj, Hoon, Soohyun and you met Eli and Kevin already. Guys this is _____." They smile at each other and say their "Hello's."

"Hey let's go get food!" Alexander exclaims dragging _____ with him. 

At the restuarant we sit down and order a lot of food. "So what does your parents do?" Kibum askes her. "Uh, I don't have parents anymore." She replies sadly.

"Hyung look what you did!" Kevin says, giving Kibum death glares.

"So you’re not a chebol's daughter?" Aj asked. I guess she got nervous from all the interrogation they did cause she dropped her drink on herself. "Sorry, I need to go to the washroom.” 

Your POV:

You were relieved when you left the nine boys and made your way to the washroom to clean up.

"Hey you, why are you doing this to me?" A nasty voice calls out to you, you spin around to see Sulli and her little minions walking towards you.

"What do you want?" You spat out at her.

"Oh, just Dongho. Give him back to me! You're a third class, I bet Dongho is just playing with your heart." She sneers. Your heart sinks a little by her words. 

"Fine, he's all yours take him." You say not looking up, tears fell.

"Oh, wait, you have to leave the school and never come back too." She snickers, this time you look her in the eyes and reply sweetly. "Sorry but I can't do that. The teachers would miss me too much, but if you left, they would be happy a like you is gone. In fact, we would all love it." She glares at you and if looks could kill you would have been a goner by now. "You shouldn't have said that." She says with an sinister look.

Her minions step in front of her and throw food at you. "Leave, ugly!" They all screamed, thowing cotton candy, popcorn and pop. You can't do anything but stand there helplessly. There’s no waver in your stance, but you are slowly losing. Then someone’s firm arms grab you into a hug and protects you from all the food. The food stops being thrown at you and you hear gasps. 

"Sulli, you call yourself a first class but you act lower than people who are addicted to drugs." Dongho snarls at her. "Dongho-shi, I-I-I." She was speechless. You hear eight other footsteps running towards you. Dongho picks you up bridal style and carries you off. "I hate you Dongho-shi." You tell him but he smiles. "I love you too."

======

Tell me you guys already listened to Ukiss's new song 0330! ahaha if not here's a link ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpNwpgIJARI

Oh and I didn't want to leave Kibum and Alexander out of the group in this fanfic so I added them into it! And they'll be called "UKISS" LOL! I haven't thought of changing the name of the main charector yet... but soon I will, maybe when my friend edit's these bad grammar stories! LOL okay off to write another chappie hoped you like this one! PS I hope you're not mad at me for using Sulli as the meany... a surprise will happen in future chapters :D

oh and follow me on twitter if you have one! I love people following me :) <3

http://twitter.com/#!/WawaBEAST

--

AND, IF YOU’D LIKE, GO LOOK AT JELLI’S DEVIANTART.

http://jellibeani.deviantart.com/

It’s that, and it doesn’t have much, but what the hey. She’ll be posting more and more, AND she’s gonna draw something for this fanfic!