A Date

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

 

HEY! I KNOW ONE OF MY READERS ASKED IF I COULD GIVE THE MAIN CHARECTOR A NAME! AND I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT 'YET' UNTIL I KNOW ALL MY READERS WANT TO CHANGE IT! I HAVE A NAME IN MIND AND IF YOU WANT THE MAIN CHARECTOR TO HAVE A NAME COMMENT BELOW! =D

 

 

 

Chapter Recap:

 

 

Just then, Kevin, Dongho's friend runs in and sit's down next to Yoseob. You’re surprised because he's never even talked to you or your brothers. "Hey, Im Kevin." He says.

 

"We know who you are dude. You're the guy who looks like a girl." Yoseob says, if I was Kevin I would have took that as an insult, but Kevin flashed a huge smile at him and said.

"Thanks, you're the guy who pulled a prank on the principal!" Yoseob choked on his ice cream and his eyes went wide. 

"Anyways, I'm here to tell ______ that Dongho is madly in LOVE with you-." He didn't get to finish because you vomited. You hated the word 'LOVE' and you now hated Dongho. But why? You didn't know. You just knew he was your worst nightmare. 

========

Your POV:

After vomiting, you check your brothers and they were glaring at you, so you faint. Well, you FEIGN fainting. "Aish, this girl." Jiyong complains as he pulls you onto his back.

"Sorry Kevin." Yoseob says and runs to you and Jiyong. "We have to teach her how to love." Jiyong says, setting you down in the back seat of his car. 

"Oh my what happened?!" Jaejoong oppa askes Jiyong when he sees your face.

"Love sick." Yoseobie says and runs off. You glare at him but he's already gone.

"I HATE HIM, SHIN DONG HO IS A JERK!" You scream at your brothers and head to your room. Once in your room you scream into your pillows.

Dongho's POV: 

"She barfed, once I told her you loved her she barfed." Kevin says, I look out the window, how can she hate me? I didn't do anything to her, did I? I think back to the time we met. Nothing. 

*BRIIIIIIIIIIIING*

I pick up my phone and answer it. "Ah yes I see, okay I'll be there tomorrow." Kevin looks at me blankly. "Kevin let's go to the amusment park tomorrow!" I squeal like a little boy. He smiles at the thought of that.

*At the amusment park*

"Dude who are we wating for?" Kevin asks, annoyed. He had absolutely no patience. Then I saw her and her brothers. She looked as nerdy as before, but still cute.

"Dongho-shi, sup?" Jonghyun says as they walk to meet us.

"Oh nothing much hyung." I say to him totally ignoring ______. But she was just too cute to resist and I had to turn to her and smile. "Hey ______!" She rolls her eyes and glare at her five innocent looking brothers.

"You guys are dead. Why is he here anyways?" she asks looking me up and down.

"You guys are on a date ______. I think you need to act more ladylike so I think Dongho is the perfect person to change you." Jaejoong says.

"AJKdhiahdiadh WHAT?! A DATE?!" _______ screams. “YOU DID NOT JUST SET ME UP.”

=======

 

 

SORRY, I know it's short and probably getting boring I swear it's gonna get better soon... I hope. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL so about my note at the top COMMENT bellow and tell me so I can change it and make my readers happy ^^ 

 

 

^ you misspelled note :D

 

 

 

Yes. We hope you liked this chapter, and please, tell this little girl to give her OC a name. GO CHECK OUT MY DEVIANTART. JELLIBEANI.

YEAH YEAH WHATEVER, CO-AUTHOR. AUTHOR GETS THE SPOTLIGHT NOW.