The start of love and war

Secrets and lies [Minstal Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Nine

JYP Entertainment and SMEnt are inthe state of a great shock. First, Luna’s confirmation of their relationship with Taecyeon

 

next is Taecyeon’s admitting that Krystal is his first love

and the ultimatum that will complete the day is the ‘MINHO kissing Krystal’ scene infront of the crowd, revealing a sweet lie.

Krystal cleared her name being a third wheel of Taecyeon-suzy relationship by the help of MINHO in exchange of another problem that only a ‘make-it-real’ situation can solve it.. But, it’s not the only problem they have to solve.. how can they explain everything to SMENT and to their groups? Hence, how will they face MINHO’s fangirls bashing to Krystal?

 

And lastly, how will the four (Taemin, Key, JONGHYUN and Onew)  accept that there is no winner at the bet they made? LOL.

While MINHO and Krystal is on air, the four started the argument.

 

“I know it.. I know it will happen! I won the bet!” Taemin shouted with happiness.

The f(x) members stared at him with a tiger-look.

 

“Waaaa?! Gurae?! Then what is it?” Key asked him..

 

“MINHO hyung likes Krystal but she likes Taecyeon-hyung” Taemin answered with no hesitations.

“Andwae!! MINHO will try to save Krystal because he, and Taecyeon were schoolmates.” Key said

“You’re all wrong.. The rumors are true” JONGHYUN answered. They all looked to JONGHYUN.

“Wae? What do you know? I think.. You’re all wrong..” Onew said.

“Wae wae wae?” Key asked..

“MINHO is the bridge between Suzy and Taecyeon that’s why Krystal is mad at him because she likes Taecyeon. That’s it!”

 

“Mwo-ya? What the hell are you talking about oppa?” LUNA asked her oppas.

“tsss. You never even started what you should do.. now everything is revealed..” Onew answered

 

“Wait.. Listen at MINHO oppa statement!” Sulli called the attention of others while watching at the TV

 

“Ne. What you saw at the picture was all true.. Taecyeon hugged Krystal.. But.. did you know why did they hugged each other?. they hugged each other because they are friends for a long time.. They didn’t even see each other for many years.. They are good friends.. eventhough it’s true that Krystal is Taecyeon’s first love.. But I know Taecyeon, he’s my friend too.. He loved Luna-sshi more than he loves his career.. so the pictures you see is not something to gossip about”  

 ~MINHO on TV

 

“What the hell is this? What does MINHO hyung wants to tell?” Key can’t believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter