The trio's awkward reunion

Secrets and lies [Minstal Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER TWO

 

A week after their meeting and before f(x)’s comeback stage after their debut.. Minho, met Krystal at SMENT’s hallway and said “Krystal, can we talk?”

 

Krystal was shocked about that sudden approach.. Choi Minho introduced himself as Minho.

“Krystal.. It’s me.. Minho. Choi Minho.. Your best friend”

Krystal’s ears were into half-blood when she heard the word bestfriend. Krystal took a deep sigh.

She bit her lower lip and sighed again

“I know. Ok let’s deal with it huh?Let’s just pretend we don’t know each other. That’s the way it will get best Choi Minho-sshi.. Gomawo. Annyeong!.” Then Krystal walks towards the elevator as fast as she can.

 

“Krystal!!” Minho keeps on shouting.. “aish!”

 

Meanwhile..

 

Krystal at elevator feels the strong heartbeat she has inside.. She was certain that she already forgotten Minho.. But now, the feeling’s suddenly coming back.. she doesn’t want to fall inlove again with Minho.. coz she don’t wanna be rejected again..

 

After a week, it’s f(x)’s comeback.

 

All the f(x) members arrive at SMENT building.. and then proceed to MNET together with Shinee.

The two was awkward with each other while the others are busy laughing with one other.

 

When they arrived at MNET building, 2Pm is also there because it’s their comebackstage also for their single Again and Again.

 

Minho saw Taecyeon. Taecyeon, fyi, is the bestfriend Minho had who is so much inlove to Krystal years ago. Minho felt happy but he was also felt a bit bitterness because he just can’t forget that he’s the reason why he can’t love Krystal. Minho wants to save their friendship rather than make Taecyeon as his rival.

 

“Minho-ah!!” Taecyeon finally saw Minho from a distance. “Oh! Taecyeon! Waa! I can’t believe that we’ll meet here!” Minho greeted and Taecyeon then atlast saw Krystal. “Oh! Krystal-sshi!” Taecyeon was shocked when she saw Krystal. His eyes became wide open.

He can’t hide his happiness seeing her first love.

Krystal looked back and checked who called her. She saw Taecyeon.

 

“Ohhhh! Annyeong!” Krystal greeted Taecyeon and went closer to them. “Talk to you later bro!” Minho taps Taecyeon’s arm then leave. “Wae? Don’t you miss me? Wait Minho!” Taecyeon just shrugged.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter