THe past behind the present

Secrets and lies [Minstal Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER ONE

 

The moment that Krystal stood at SMENT building for their simple briefing for today’s their comeback stage, she saw Shinee in front of SMENT’s office. Krystal is waiting for other f(x) members because they are in the other shuttle service.

 

Krystal greeted the Shinee except for Minho. And Minho on the other hand does the same way too. These scenes were always noticed by the other SMENT artist and they wonder why. Key, to be the group’s number one nagger and most investigative fellow, always asks Minho about that thing but Minho always answered, he’s shy with Krystal. Follow up questions arised like, why is he shy with her while he feel comfortable with the three other f(x) members?

 

On the other hand Victoria, Luna, Amber & Sulli keep asking Krystal of that thing and Krystal would just answer, “I don’t feel like getting close to him” once again, follow up question always arised “So why you don’t like to get close to him? Are you MINHO allergic or what?”

 

The two ofcourse can’t give the right answer ~ because the real answer is…

 

*flashback*

 

“Seoul 2000”

 

Krystal and Minho are schoolmates. They are bestfriends.

But when they’re in highschool, Krystal confesses her feeling to Minho.

Minho likes Krystal back then, but he chose not to admit his feelings because another friend of them who has been so close to Minho also admitted to Minho that he likes Krystal. In short, Minho opt to protect his friendship with this guy than to protect his love for Krystal.

 

Meanwhile, Krystal’s family experienced financial difficulty so her family decided to migrate to USA.

 

“Minho-ah.. My family and I will move to USA.. But I don’t want to.. Because I want to be with you.. Because you’re the only friend I have in life.. please t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter