The sweet agreement

Secrets and lies [Minstal Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN

“ehem” LUNA clears .. “ah! I need to finish something inside my room.. got to leave you first.. Sulli-yah come on! Help me..” LUNA added.

Bom suddenly went away too.

 

Krystal feels like running before the cops on a dead end and she has nothing to do but to face this handsome cop MINHO.

 

“Why did you hung up the phone?” MINHO asked.

Krystal bowed his head and never give MINHO an eye.

“I’m sorry, I can’t.” Krystal answered.

 

She don’t want to agree with MINHO’s suggestion. She feels like losing a battle if just incase she will let them be couple for real.

 

MINHO also bowed his head and nod.. nod.. and nod..

 

“But we can act anyway.. I just don’t want it to make it real” She added.

“You can act. But I just can’t.. I can’t do the “pretending” thing.. one can’t just simply ignore a Kimchi when it’s his favorite.. you know what I mean.” MINHO answered.

 

“Alright then, it’s better to tell the truth to the public.” Krystal said.

“Are you crazy? What do you think will happen to you if just incase the public knows the truth.. They won’t easily believe that it’s just a friendly hug with Taecyeon.” MINHO aswered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter