Love Line

Secrets and lies [Minstal Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER SIX

 

Key’s POV

I was really annoyed to LUNA. Why did he have to shout that thing? Did I look like I like her? *shook his head*

So I’ve decided to went out the room to have fresh air.. And since this is MINHO’s old school, I want to take a tour then since there are no students yet because it’s still early. classes here starts at 9am.

First I went to the school canteen. I roam around and I noticed that the school is pretty big. The canteen alone can define it.

Next I went to the library. I browsed some of the books.

 

I read for about half an hour. After that I opened a computer. I just realized that what I opened is the librarian’s computer when I saw the folder file name ‘Logs Timeline’. I  think about MINHO immeadiately. Just curious if he’s really going to library. I checked each school year’s logs. I started year 2005 going down to year 2000.

 

I checked year 2002, finally I read his name ‘Choi Minho’ and the book he borrowed is…. 

An ALMANAC. What the hell he has to borrow an almanac? Hahaahaha I laughed very hard that I almost forgot I’m in the library.. Good thing there are no students yet. I continued browsing and then finally I saw Taecyeon’s name at the log.

 

Now I remembered, Taecyeon and MINHO hyung are schoolmates before.

 

Meanwhile, at the shooting area, MINHO is thinking..

“What to do? Key likes Krystal.. Should I set her free?” he keeps on asking himself.

“MINHO-ah.. are you alright?” director asked him

“Ye.” Minho answered while walking towards the area of the scene.

“Till what time are we gonna shoot hyung?” He asked the director.

“Why? Do you have another appointment?” the director asked

“Ani hyung. I just want to know.. what’s the next scene?”

“Shinee and f(x)’s scene” the director answered

“Ne. Hyung” MINHO answered

 

After an hour, MINHO, Yesung and DBSK finished filming.. next up are the Shinee and f(x).

At the filming area, Shinee and f(x) are already there.

 

“Waaaaaah! Everyone is here.. Let’s do our best guys! Hwaiting!” Key encourages his co-SMENTEnt artists.

“Yah! Where have you been? We’ve been looking for you a while ago!” Jonghyun screamed

“Hyung.. be calm! I just strolled around the school” Key answered.

 

“Guys stop playing.. we’ll begin now.” Said the director

 

There will be a scene where the partners will hold their hands because they will make a simple performance..

MINHO and Krystal as expected is… AWKWARD.

 

“Hold your partners now! Ready..” Cues the director

“JONGHYUN, Onew and Taemin.. start holding their partner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter