rainy days

collection of hyohyuk stories

hyoyeon love rain..when water drops from sky..its like erase all her sadness..hyoyeon like walking in rainy days..with beautiful white umbrella she walking in park..looking how water falls to tree and point after a drop, the water was falling from leaves..she loving the atmosphere when rainy..if the rainy not finish she always come to coffee shop at the end of the road across the park owned an old couple who the old man always making a good coffee and have a delicious cake made by the old lady..sat near the window to see the water falling on the glass..

one day..hyoyeon have more feeling with rainy days..because him

hyoyeon first meet him after they running from raining and come to the coffee shop together..she lucky the special sit is empty, order the usual menu and do the usual habit, watching raining from the window..

she heard the cough, suprised that man come to her.."can i sit here?another bench i full" hyoyeon could only blink..she looking that man hold glass and jacket "can i?" don't know..but after hear that voice why she have feeling same with the feeling hear rains drop..she like it

"ehemmm.." she wake up from dreaming...looking around the cafe..he true..because raining -now downpour- this coffee shop now so full..she sigh..and nodded..that man now sit in front her.."thank you.." he smile..gummy smile..that smile make hyoyeon smile too..she now look out there again.."sorry if i bother you..i know you always sit here look out there from this windows" hyoyeon suprised hear that and looking the man front her..how he know?..the man looked out also with a smile and now see hyoyeon who now have suprised face..he chuckle.."you suprised?"

hyoyeon nodded.."how you know?"

"finally i hear your voice.." he smile..hyoyeon blush and he chuckle again "let me know your name first..and i will tell how i know that" he smile teasing hyoyeon.. he gave his hand first,  "lee hyukjae, just call eunhyuk.."  hyoyeon's hand him with doubt "hyoyeon..kim hyoyeon" he shake her hands, full smile in his face "hyoyeon....finally i know your name"

and hyoyeon know what the name of feeling, called falling in love

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

suprised up date?me too..hahahha
i don't know why i write this..but when listen "on rainy days" from beast, like i have feeling to write this hahhahah so suprise hahhaha
ahh i have another hyohyuk ff..so waiting okay?still in proses huehhehe
sorry for mistaken word and grammar 
happy valentine days :)