flying with you

collection of hyohyuk stories

i'm walking to the balcony cafe..i can see a lady sit alone watched small garden behind the cafe..sun illuminate her with  perfectlythis..she look goddess..it is our favorite cafe..we always sit in balcony (actually we always booking and waiter or waitress know it when we come without booking) if the weather is good.. walk closer to her and peck forehed..i sat in an empty seat in front of her

"sorry i'm late" 

"i just came" she smile and i know she lied..i can see her favorite drink -hot moccacino- half gone..actually i'm not late..this is her habit if we want to meet separated, she always come early 10-15 minute of the schedule that has been promised.

she look at me "you look different gentleman" yup she true..i never wear like this..i'm wearing black satin pants with white shirt and black blazer..never if we date like this..i just want look different in our special day..and hear she teased like that make me uncomfortable

"but i love you dress like this" this..this one of reason why i still beside her..still love her..because she accept me just the way i am..she never teasing bad to me always tell me with subtle language..i have bad habit like experiment of fashion if other look at me with weird eyes, some friend (especially kid fish and maniac gamers who call them brat best friend of me) even laugh like they wanted to die..like now when i'm wearing like this and ask them, they teasing overload 'you look president director' 'no he like salesman' 'are you want to go interview in saturday?' 'woww..where are you going boss?' or 'it's look good for you but why i'm not comfortable to see' etc. etc. and etc. ..why i can live with 14 guy?

it's not  bad habit actually..it's like disire of me, passion of me for fashion..i never felt that wrong..and her..this beautiful woman in front me always said 'i like it' or 'you look unique' or 'you look awasome'..i'm lucky have this woman..

"you look different too..you look beautiful" i can see her cheek turn pink..she cover her face with little pillow and peek "it is look weird i'm wearing like this?seohyun tell me to wear like this..she know about this day" how come she said that..she always look beautiful..but now she more more look beautiful..she wear white mini dress, not too mini but deserved wearing like this..her curly long hair parsed..

"you look beautiful hyoyeon..you deserve to wear on this our special day" 

today is exactly 5 year we in relationship..this is really special to me..and i hope to her..she doesn't know about my plan..

"why did you ask me to wear formal clothes?" 

"why?this is our day..we never meet 5 year again..i just want look different" i drink hot chocolate (i don't like coffe okay?) has been ordered by her

she just smile..she watched small garden again, i'm following her watched..she point couple of doves that were perched in a tree "so cute right?i never see like that..so..beautiful" she like melting watch that..i'm chuckled to see her like that.. "ahh..their flying..ahh" she look disappointed "flying like that seems happy" i raise my eyebrows hear that "i want to flying..looks like freedom.." she look at me, stretched out her hand like wings "we flying together..cross ocean..fly until the end of the world..we together" she said with happy

heared her say that like signal to me..this right time..

"hyoyeon.." i'm hold her hand "mhh?" she tilted her head a sign that she asked..she look cute..you know..i'm lucky have you

"i want fly together until the end of the world like what you say..i want to grow old with you.." she look suprised, her eyes blinked several times, digest the words that came out of my mouth "i want we build happy family with 5 kids like what you want it.." she chuckled hear last word from me "i want to share my happines, your happines.. i want beside you when you need me..i want life forever with you.." 

she look want to crying but never leaving her smile..i moved to sit near her..she never release her gaze to see me..still hold her hand "Kim Hyoyeon..would you be Mrs. Lee?" open now show surprise..i release her hand and take little box in my pocket blazer..and opened the box show simply silver ring with little diamond in the middle..she closed ..

"will you accept this without remaining another love?" i asked one more time.. she nodded, smile with beautiful and now tears falling from her eyes..i take her left hand..and i attach a ring on her finger..

"i will give you everything.. i will give you happines.. but sorry if i can't promise not as free as dove"

she hugged me "it's okay..it's okay if with you" i hugged her back tightly

"thank you..thank you..i love you kim hyoyeon"

"love you too lee hyukjae"

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay..that's short.. arghhhh sorry :( hope you not boring read this..sorry :(

i'm so nervous :p