voicemail

collection of hyohyuk stories

New Voicemail (1) 

December 06, 2012 : 03.55 pm

"hallo..this is me..mhhh..i try to calling you but i think your phone off..mmhhhh..can we meet? ..mhhhhh..this saturday?can we?*cough*hahh..*cough**cough*sorry erehhmm...in exo cafe?*cough* call me if you not busy..mhh.. bye"

.

.

.

Love is given for a reason
the reason why you are alive and live for what

Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Voicemail (35) 

*bip*

December 10, 2012

10.00 am

"hey you monkeyy~ how your anniversary date yesterday~ that's why you not working today?you still love dovey right~ you monkey..your naughty monkey huehehehe..but turn on your phone monkey~ leteeuk hyung asking you~ BYE MONKEY!!!!"

10.15 am

"hyuk this is me..why you not working today?!donghae say don't know but his face don't say that..he can't lie..why your phone off?!!hyuk i know your my best friend but i still your boss..you must be professional hyuk!!don't like this again okay?call me or you will be fired!!!"

10.22 am

"hei..sorry for that.......you know i wouldn't have to fire you.. i just have been stress, taeyeon angry to me..sorry i didn;t mean it like that..okay?sorry..maybe you sick..so get better soon..bye"

December 11, 2012

01.13 pm

"Hei..i heard from jessica.....................................fighting okay?maybe she just on pms or have bad mood okay?she love you so much, you know that?right?......mhh..i know that hurt you..but dont hurt your self okay..i know you need your time..i will talk to leeteuk hyung you sick okay?take care......fighting monkey!!!"

December 13, 2012

10.05 am

"hey!!why your phone off?have you seen a doctor?are you real sick?its 3 day your not call me or leeteuk hyung..sck..don't do anything stupid hyuk..don't"

10.07 am

"hyuk..are you sick?donghae tell me you sick..take care okay?or you want me or donghae come to your apartement?call me okay if you need help..take care"

08.54 pm

"hyuk..please call me..*hick* this fish berry berry miss you..*hick* hyukkiee~"

December 14, 2012

09.07 am

"hyuk..it's leeteuk hyung.......don't sad okay..everything will be okay..i know you and hyoyeon are soulmate....ahh...don't angry to donghae..he just little child who lost bestfriend and accidentally slipt out when he drunk..you know he woried you so much..and me too..and other..yeahh..he said when we gathered..not all come..just me, donghae, kangin, sungmin, kyuhyun, shindong, and henry..hehe not much right?don't be angry to him okay?hahh...take care okay...all the best for you..............hyuk you know i love u right?so don't do stupid okay?bye"

09.32 am

"hyuk..i'm sorry..i'm sorry okayy.. i know it was my fault..i was drunk..amm..little...i'm sorry hyukkieee..sorry..i know i'm stupid fish..leeteuk hyung calling you right?sorry..hyuk..call me..i miss u so much.......hyuk.....bye"

12.13 pm

"hei..this is hyung..i heard from donghae last night..i think i'm drunk..but i asked sunny...and...........she said true....you and her break up...other girls were also shocked to hear the news..they don't believe too..they heard not from hyoyeon..they heard from taemin..he heard you angry to hyoyeon when in exo cafe....and he heard if hyoyeon want you not call her again...hyuk...hyoyeon not comeback to dorm..after you and her meet....are you with hyo?we so worried.......please call me or other..."

07.17 pm

"monkey..are hyo with you?where are you?i'm come to your apartement but no one in here.. security said he last met with you that last monday..where are you?hyo didn't come home too to dorm..jessica trying call her house in incheon but no one answered..we being crazy with you two!!just give me news are you and hyoyeon!!!"

December 15, 2012

10.13 am 

"i give up okay..whatever you doing i dont want to know again.."

01.33 pm

"hyukjae..don't like this.......where are you?...donghae don't want talk about you.....why you do this to us?to me..to your hyung....hyuk...turn on your phone please..please..."

08.31 pm

"YOU DUMBTT!!!!!WHY YOUR PHONE STILL OFF!!!!YOUR MOTHER ASKING YOU MONKEY!!WHERE ARE YOU LEE HYUKJAE!! YOU!!WHY YOU MAKE HER WORRY!!!!!.......haaa-ahh..hahh..why?i thought your going to your home..why you do this to me?no..why you do this to your family..to your mom..she worried you not give any news to her..she think you busy so she don't call you..eunhyuk...........don't make your mother sad....please call her.."

December 16, 2012

08.43 am

"kid..this is umma..are you okay?are you healthy? did you eat a lot? donghae say you busy and now in jeju..he said signal in there isn't good..but it's not like you..you always tell if you in duty..but i think you really busy so....mhh...just take care okay..love you"

10.23 am

"hyuk..me and taeyeon and sunny, sungmin will go to incheon....to hyoyeon house...call me"

02.24 pm

"ahjumma neighbor told me that all her parent went to seoul from monday ago..she heard there was someone sick in seoul..hyuk.......where are you?where are hyoyeon?"

07.35 pm

"leeteuk hyung call me if hyoyeon not in incheon to..hyuk......where are you?are you not love us again?hyuk....pleasee...*hiks*"

December 17, 2012

12.24 pm

"are you or what?this is a week you do not come to work..not give news..hyuk......are you dead?"

01.25 pm

"LEE HYUKJAE!!WHERE ARE YOU???AARGGHHHhh..."

02.10 pm

"YOU WERE DEAD!!!!!"

02.24 pm

"FINE IF YOU WANT LIKE THIS!!FINE!!!!I HATE YOU..I HOPE YOUR LIFE WORSE!!!I HOPE YOU HAPPY ALONE FOREVER!!!WHY I HAVE FRIEND HOPELESS LIKE THIS?!!ARGGGHHHH YOU!!!!"

December 18, 2012

07.11 pm

".............you...i'm ing hate you so much...*hiks* i miss my best buddy..i miss you..*hiks*you know i can't live without other...especially you..*hiks*hyuk....turn on your phone....*hiks* .....hyuk......*hiks**hiks*"

December 19, 2012

09.15 am

"you still not turn on your phone..hyuk..your mom asking you..i must lied again you still in jeju.."

12.45 pm

"hyuk..seohyun said she meet with hyoyeon mother in hospital!!but she run after see seohyun..now we waiting news from seohyun.."

02.30 pm

"hyuk....seohyun finally meet hyoyeon mother..................hyuk....hyoyeon sick lung cancer.....stage 4......hyuk..call me please"

02.33 pm

"hyuk..this is leeteuk hyung..seriously hyukjae..where are you now?we finally found hyoyeon......and she sick.....hyuk..please answered me"

02.34 pm

"hyuk.......i got a news about hyoyeon............sunny said hyoyeon have a stage 4 cancer lung..eunhyuk.....can you come?please.."

03.24 pm

"hyuk..we now in seoul national university hospital..her condition weakened-

*bip*

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
"hah..hahh..donghae....where are you?hahh..i'm in hospital right now....haahhhh...donghae...i know you hear me!!!where is hyoyeon?!!i'm in floor special cancer..hhah..i wa-
 
"she died...."
 
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
 
Love give happiness
but sometimes also give pain
 

Saturday, December 23, 2012

New Voicemail (10) 

*bip*

December 19, 2012

04.21 pm

"hyuk..hyung with the other finally meet hyoyeon..she look thin..frail......but she always smile..she say sorry if she didn't tell us.....she don't make us sad...hyuk....she asking you..hyuk..turn your phone.."

05.24 pm

"i know i'm must not telling her....but jessica..make she worry after she said you died...she doesn't know how to joking..aishhh..sorry hyuk..but i must tell her if you really heartbreaking..and we don't know where are you...she look sad hyuk......she still love you...and..mhh..and...now her condition more weakened...sorry me and my girlfriend..sorryy..."

05.56 pm

"hyuk..hyoyeon sleep right now after she was given the drug....hyuk please meet hyoyeon..her condition is getting worse..please..please..pleasee.."

 

December 20, 2012

04.21 am

"hei..this is me *coughh* hahhh your phone off..i wear my mother's phone..she doesn't know i'm stealling this hhehe..*cough* hahh..haha..where are you hyukie~ *cough**cough* ahh..i'm sorry make you like this...*cough* hah..hahh..sorry *hiks* i just don't want you sad..i just...*cough**cough* hah..haahhh..mhhh..come back please..you make other worry..i'm sorry.....*hiks* sorry to rejected your proposal..sor-*cough**cough**cough* ahh..haaahh..you..you must be happy okay....*cough**cough* lee hyukjae..take care okay..*cough**cough* haahh..haa..you know i can't live without you..*cough* sorry..*cough* hahh..i'll always in your heart..love u monkey........."

 

 

 

but every pain have a reason
maybe it hurt so much, but maybe it's best for us