Chapter 4 : The Plans

You Have My Heart

 

Minjee P.O.V

 

“oh yoseob! You finally come!” Jiyoung cheered.

“Yoseob, this Son Dongwoon, my namja chingu~ He’s in our school too but in different class~” Nicole explained.

“same goes to this man beside me, Lee Gikwang, same class with woonie~” Gikwang and Dongwoon shakes hands with Yoseob.

“So Gikwang is Jiyoung’s boyfriend right?” Jiyoung nods and link her arm with Gikwang.

“How about you, Miss Minjee? Your boyfriend couldn’t come?” Yoseob asked me with a smile. I look at my friends. All of them give me a freaking stupid grin. I give them I-Hate-All-Of-You face to them.

“I’m single….” I forced a smile to him. It’s kinda awkward since I never really talked to him and now its like I gave an information about myself.

“oh no wonder..” Yoseob chuckled.

“no wonder what?” I asked curiously.

“urghh Minjee, we meet here in one and half an hour okay? Go shop if you want and after that we meet here and go to Dongwoon’s house to celebrate his birthday..bye yeom!” Nicole said and quickly grabbed Dongwoon’s arm and pulled him to walk away. Jiyoung and Gikwang waves at us and leaves us.

‘How dare they leaves us! Wait… us?’  I look at Yoseob who is smiling at me.

“So… what do you need to buy?”

“urmm.. Yoseob, it’s okay.. I can go buy it myself..”

“eh? But they said you need a friend to accompany you shopping..”

“they? As in the girls?”  Yoseob nods at me.

‘aish that es..’

“oh then…. Urm.. I just need clothes and heels..”

“oh okay~ let’s go!” Yoseob smile happily as we start to walk.

 

---

There’s nothing but awkward silence between us as we walk from a shop to a shop. I feel so nervous to walk with him although I can talk comfortably with him two years ago.

“nothing attracts you yet?”

“urm…. Actually.. I’m not very good at choosing clothes… even for myself.. I always need other people opinion… that’s why I followed them to mall..” I pouted. I seriously upset with them leaving me with yoseob alone.

“haha actually, you obviously needs me more than them..” Yoseob smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat when he said that words..

“why you said that?”

“because, I’m a guy.. I can tell what’s a guy like to see on girls”

“most men I knew likes girls in ty dress.. haha” I let out an awkward laugh.

‘ why did I said that? Urghh now he thinks that I look him as one the men I said’

“hahahha not all like that~ to me, a simple, cute kind of clothing also can make a girl looks so pretty..”

“really?”

“yeah like what you’re wearing now..” He smiled and look at me who are obviously blushing. I look down at what I’m wearing..

 

 

‘is he try to say that I’m pretty? Me?’

“hahaha don’t joke around yoseob..”

“I’m not joking~ okay now, what do you want to buy first?”

“dress? For my cousin’s wedding.. and then I have to buy shoes for that dress and for my other dress that I’m gonna wear for my senior’s birthday party.”

“when is the wedding? And the party?”

“wedding is next week and the party is in 3 weeks..”

“oh then let’s find the dress for your cousin wedding!” Yoseob grabbed my wrist gently and pull me to a boutique.

“Seob… I think this boutique’s dress is way too expensive… I have so much things to buy..”

“lets just go in and find something cheap, okay?” He bring me to a rack full of beautiful dresses.

“what color do you want? Red? Green? Blue? Black?”

“I’m thinking just white or beige or any soft color.. cause I already got plenty of black dress at home..”

“okay then….. how about this?”

“urmm… too long..”

“this?”

“too short”

“this?”

“I don’t think its suits me..”

“hurm… okay, how about this? I love this”

“soft grey… I like it..”

“it’s your favorite color?”

“yup! Other than blue and black..” I smiled at him and take the dress to fitting room. I try it and look at the mirror.

(A/N : I will show the dress looks like in the wedding chapter ^^...... oh I just give a way hint )

‘this dress is so good on me! Wow good taste Yang Yoseob! Wait… what’s the price?’

I dressed up and get out from the fitting room to ask for the dress at the counter.

“Miss, is it fit? If it is, you can give it to me and I’ll pack for you nicely..”

“urm… I wanna ask the price first and did you see the man that I came with?”

“the price? Why? Its already paid by the man who came with you.. He’s waiting for you outside..” the girl smiled and put the dress in a box. She give me the the plastic bag where the box is in it.

“thanks for shopping in our boutique!” I nods and walk out the boutique. I was too shock to say anything until I saw him waiting for me on a random bench.

“Why did you pay for it? How much is it?” I took out my purse and ready to take out my money.

“Keep it. I just feel like to pay for you.”

“but why?”

“one day you’ll know why.”

“but I”

“come on! Lets find some shoes for you” He pulled my hand again to a shoe store.

‘wtf this guy always bring me to expensive store. He doesn’t look rich and his clothes are just normal brands. Or is it me? He saw all my branded clothes? Pfft this clothes definitely not my money, its my parents.. they’re rich not me.’

“okay now, you want a heels for the dress that you just bought and one more for the dress you already have?”

“yup!”

“lets find the one for the dress you already have.. what color is it?”

“black”

“then… how about this?”

 

“ohhh pretty! But I don’t know if its fit my dress..”

“how the dress looks like?”

“kinda short, only black colour, and a bit plain.”

“then how about the one with different colour? Black goes with any color right? So lets find something that make you don’t look plain..”

‘wow, seriously, he is good. Completely different with me when it comes to this things. I know nothing and he is like the god of fashion LOL’

“This?”

“okay that’s wow.. you think I can pull this off?”

“I think, a girl like you can pull off anything..” He smiled sweetly and take the heels. He gesture me to sit down on a chair for people to try their shoes.

‘he’s not gonna do that right? Oh my god’

Yoseob put on the heels at my feet. I was too shocked and feel embarrassed because now all the customers in the store’s eyes are on us. I can hear some “omo that’s romantic!” “wow she’s lucky to have guy like that” “how I wish a guy like him to do it for me” I rolled my eyes at their comments.

“Yoseob you don’t have to..”

“haha so what? Its not like I kiss you in front everyone else~” and then I can feel blood rushing up to my face. I’m blushing real hard that I feel like I can explode.

“urm… okay I’m buying this. Now get up, stop kneeling in front of me.” He chuckled and get up to bring the heels to the counter. I quickly went to the counter and take my money.

“I’m paying!” I said to the girl who almost took yoseob’s money. We walked out the store and Yoseob look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

“why you have to shout? Poor that girl..”

“I don’t want you to pay.. you’re not my boyfriend or my date..”

“hahahahahha you feel like I’m acting like your boyfriend?”

“no.. I just don’t want people to pay for me.. feel like I’m a beggar.”

“okay I’m sorry.. you’re not a beggar. Let me treat you ice cream!”

“enough with treating yoseob.. let me treat you ice cream”

“oh I don’t think you can Minjee..”

“wae?”

“PARK MINJEE YANG YOSEOB! I said ONE HOUR AND HALF! WHERE DID YOU GUYS GO?!” Nicole who suddenly appear out of nowhere and shouted at us.

“oh shoot! Sorry cole.. I’m really sorry..”

“aish lets go.. yoseob, you will join right?”

“where to?” Yoseob who looks clueless.

“aigoo~ Dongwoon’s house~ his mum cooks for us and we are having mini party for Dongwoon’s birthday..”

“oh okay then.. lets go.”

 

-----

Nicole will go to the house with Dongwoon’s car while Jing, Kwang, Yoseob and me will ride Gikwang’s car. I’m at the back with Yoseob while Jiyoung with Gikwang in the front.

“why their car is so slow? ”

“because Woonie is still in trauma.” I said replying Gikwang.

“how did you know that?” Jiyoung asked.

“uhh.. that… he once told me. Haha”

“oh okay..”

‘that was close.. sorry woonie, I almost let out your secret.. I mean our secret’

I feel like my shoulder’s heavy. I looked at my left and saw Yoseob’s head on my shoulder. I peek at his face look at him sleep soundly.

‘maybe he’s tired.. poor him… gomawo Yoseob’

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21/12/2012

 

 

 

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! XD

 

 

 

Its been 11 days right since I last update?  lol sorry for late update.. I'm so busy T______T

and after this I will be working to update my other fics~ so the next update is gonna be a lil late ><

Mianhae :(

 

and I dont know when since I'm always busy :(

 

but...... if you guys comments and give me a lot of supports, I will update it faster... kekeke

 

about the story.... there's a LOT of hint in this chapter.. lol this chapter is kinda important for my next next update so anticipate the next next update ^^

 

btw, BEAST WIN THE ARTIST OF THE YEAR AT MELON MUSIC AWARD!!!!!!

 

and Yoseob's first win for Caffeine at M!Countdown!!!!!!

 

 

I'm really proud of them :') They deserved it! They works so hard and this win is totally a repay ^^

and of course the haters...........

 

they just can't leave beast and b2uties alone :(

And every comment I would be like

 

 

making me and other b2uties real mad that night.. I was like

 

 

but thank god I can control my feelings and didnt start a fanwar..

but seriously, Haters are too much..

Why they always making me want to slap them?

, are you JEALOUS?

 

pffftt~~~~ I dont want to talk anymore about this ><

btw Yoseob change his hair colour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks damn hot in Dark Purple *o*

I was like

 

 

LOL XD

I dont think I can update before christmas so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ^^

 

Got to go! Bye yeom!