Chapter 1 : Who Are You?

You Have My Heart

 

 

Minjee P.O.V

The class was noisy as usual. Nicole was nowhere to be found and so does Jiyoung. I knew they always came late to school but today they were superbly late. Here I am sitting on my chair with my body bend forward and head on the desk.

‘I better sleep rather than sit here waiting for them like dumb’

 

15 minutes passed..

 

“Minjee-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~” Nicole sings while entering the class.

“Minje Minjee Minjee! Wake up! We got news for you baby!” Jiyoung shakes me from my sleep. I look up and yawned.

“wtf guys~ let me sleep for 5 more minutes~” I said as I stretch my back and shoulder.

“No you can’t~ like Jing told you just now, we got news!”

“so? Guise, did I ever give a damn about this school’s news?”

“I don’t care~ you have to listen! THERE’S A NEW STUDENT AND HE’S GONNA BE OUR CLASSMATE!!!!”

“jinjja?” I said.

“JINJJA?!!!!!!!” the other girls in my class said.

“aigoo~ you have to keep it low here~” I shook my head while look Jiyoung.

“Hehe Mianhae~ I’m just too excited” she stick out her tongue and blushed.

“btw~ I don’t see why I need to care about this.. it’s just another boy in the class~”

“aish Minjee-ah~ you see, I have a boyfriend, Jiyoung have a boyfriend, and since we knew you, you never have a boyfriend.. So, me and Jiyoung planned to-”

“to paired me up with the new kid.. that’s your plan right?

“YES!” both jiyoung and Nicole screamed.

“No..”

“oh come on Minjee~ I already saw him in the hallway when he’s on his way to principal’s room. He’s a fine piece of ! I mean, very handsome, cute and charming! You will love him Minjee~” Jiyoung grinned at me.

“The answer is still no.. What if he’s a playboy? A gangster? A rebellion? a loner? Don’t judge a book by its cover okay~” Nicole and Jiyoung pouted. They know that in whatever argument, I will always win and always right.

“Now you two, go back to your seat and wait till Mrs Jang enter our class..” I said as I shooed them and open my book. They lazily go to their place and sit down waiting for our teacher.

---

Mrs Jang enter our class alone. She’s wearing a black and white Givenchy coat and red Prada stiletto. We knew whats the first thing she’s gonna talk about this morning. The new kid that will reveal himself in a minute.

“Morning class~ So, today we have a new student~ and I know Nicole and Jiyoung already since I saw them peeking from principal’s office door” I glared at them. They sheepishly smiled at the whole class and hide their face with book. I shook my head and focus on Mrs Jang.

“Okay, come in new boy~” All the students in my class’ head turned to the door. A boy walks through the door slowly until he reached Mrs Jang. He turned his body to face all of us. It’s just an ordinary boy.

‘But wait.. why my heart is beating? He seems so familiar..’

“Anyeonghaseyo! My name is Yang Yoseob and people called me Yoseob! Nice to meet you guise and I hope we can be friend!” He smile brightly.

that smile… I knew him! But I can’t remember…’

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19/11/12

Hello~ Hello~ Hello~ Yes sir I'm one of a kind~ lololololol

So this is only the starting! Don't be dissapointed cause the next chapter will be longer and more interesting(?) I guess~

btw yes, Minjee really can't remember who's yoseob :(

how about yoseob? did he remember about Minjee? will Minjee remember about yoseob in the next chapter? or maybe she will in

next

 

next

 

next

 

next

 

next

 

next

 

chapter? lol

 

well if you want to know more, subscribe and will know it in my updates :)

 

I'm thinking of being active in blog so that you guys will know more about my updates, when I'm gonna update and bla bla bla~

 

So if you want, you can subscribe to my blog :D

 

I haven't update anything on my blog YET but I will soon ^^

 

also, if you want, you can follow me on twitter : @im_ur_soulmate

about my tags, why did I put "sad" "drama" ~ cause lets just say, that's the suprise.. but will it be forever sad? or only short term kind of sad?

 

hehe I love teasing lol

btw I know there's REPLY to comments now in AFF but if you got question about this story or got some question that attracts me, I will reply it here. yes, I will put this questionss in this section and reply to you ^^ maybe will reply with words or maybe picture or gifs haha

 

Q and A ^^

FreakyJJ  says:

YES YES YES!!!I HAVE BEEN WAIT FOR THIS FOR A LONG TIME X3 I LOVE YOU

Answer : sorry dear~ Its been a year since I promise to do this sequel so THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING >< I LOVE YOU TOO <333333

 

see? thats what I mean.. hhehheehe

okay thats all for today~ I will update the next chapter soon ^^ wait for me kay??

and for subscribers,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I seriously thought there's no one to subscribe since I only post foreword ><

 

for the one who wait, Thank YOU!!!!!!

 

New subscribers! Thank You too!

 

and for the one who judges me and complain everything with my grammar, vocabs, and style,

 

english is not my first languages ><

so till here, BYE YEOM~