Chapter 3 : Please Don’t Remember Me

You Have My Heart

 

No One P.O.V

 

-Thursday, during recess, in classroom-

 

“Cole… don’t you think Minjee is acting weird after that incident?”

“what incident?” asked Nicole as she take a bite from her apple.

“after we save yoseob from ilhoon~” Jiyoung make her annoying face.

“ahh.. yeah.. weird.. and after we said that we are both are the only yoseob friend now, she seems……. Uncomfortable?”

“that’s mean….. she’s hiding something!” Jiyoung half screamed.

“shh! Keep it down will ya? Btw, where’s minjee? She always eat in class right?” Nicole pouted.

“ Hey cole.. I think we should try to find her and asked what’s wrong..”

 

Minjee P.O.V

‘I’m seriously look like a stalker or crazy fan.. yes who am I kidding.. I am now at a corner of this building and watching a boy who ate his dosirak alone under a tree..haish…’

I watched him secretly from a corner of a building while eating my sandwiches. I did this because I want to collect some proofs that he is the Yang Yoseob that I knew that night. To be honest, I don’t want him to remember me at all. Why? Because if he tell about the night that we spend together to anyone, I am a dead meat.. now, I am more afraid if the one who knows about this first is the enemy of Yoseob or Mine.. or… Nicole and Jiyoung..

 

 

Jiyoung P.O.V

 

We starts to search for Minjee around the school. Canteen, teachers room and even rooftop but there’s no any sign of her.

“Jing, let’s go to the toilet please..I need to pee ><” I nod at Nicole and walked to the toilet. I wait for Nicole outside the toilet and I suddenly saw something at the corner of my eye. I look at my right and I saw Minjee sitting quietly and looks like she’s peeking at someone.

‘eh? Why is she here?’

As soon as I saw Nicole out of the toilet, I pulled her hand and shush her. We slowly go to the back and try to see who’s the one Minjee’s peeking on. To our surprise, it’s Yoseob the new kid. I signal Nicole to slowly walked back to class cause we’re afraid that Minjee found us.

 

-at the class-

 

“okay that’s weird… why would she peek on Yoseob?” I said with a serious look.

“I think I knew it.. hehe.. I think.. Minjee has a crush on yoseob!” Nicole cheered.

“ehhh? Really? Okay that makes sense but she didn’t tell us? She knows that we would help her..”

“Minjee is shy~ She doesn’t want us to know that she has a crush on yoseob~”

“oh now.. what will we do? We should help her to confess!”

“but… I don’t want Minjee to feel hurt if Yoseob didn’t accept it… we should ask yoseob whether he have girlfriend or not and ask him if he likes Minjee or not..”

“hurm… okay! How about this.. we try to make them fall in love with each other?”

“Sounds PERFECT!!”

“what perfect?” Minjee suddenly come out of nowhere.

“Nothing~ we just plan to……. Go to shopping…” I said with a big grin.

“oh really? When?” Minjee asked with a smile.

‘looks like she believed me… phew!’

“this weekend of course”

“oh okay~ can I join? I need to find a new pair of heels or shoe for my new dress”

“yeah sure!” Minjee smiled and walk to her seat.

“wow that was close!” Nicole said as she put her hand on her chest.

 

Minjee P.O.V

I knew Jiyoung was lying. They must have something else on their mind cause since they got their boyfriend, they don’t really went out together. Moreover, it’s Nicole’s boyfriend birthday this Saturday.

‘they are hiding something……oh well..’

 

-That Night-

 

No One P.O.V

 

*Nicole and Jiyoung on the phone*

 

“Jing.. we are in big problem!”

“wae???”

“you said to Minjee that we’re going shopping this weekend but it’s Dongwoon birthday! Of course I will be with him!”

“Chill out! We can go on double date!”

“but if we’re going on double date, whats gonna happen to Minjee?! We can’t leave her alone”

“well….”

“I’m pretty sure we’re going to be with our boyfriend all the time.. poor Minjee..” They stay silent for a while thinking about their plan.

 

------------------------------------------

 

-Friday, at school, recess time-

 

Minjee P.O.V

‘They didn’t tell me where are they going… weird.. how dare they leave me alone in this class! They must going to see their boyfriend’

“Jee Jee, is Cole here?” Dongwoon came to the class with a smile.

“nope.. she’s out with Jing~ oh I thought she’s with you?”

“well since she said she wants to diet, she only gonna eat her dosirak in class..”

“usually she’s with me except yesterday but today they didn’t tell me where they’re going”

“ohh maybe they have to see the teacher.. okay I want to go back to my class.. oh and Jee jee..”

“yes?”

“Can I have a spoonful of your rice?” He said with a big grin plaster on his face.

“oh and chicken too! Aaaaaaaaa~” Dongwoon open up his mouth waiting for me to feed him.

“dude you’re such a kid. Don’t get much love from Cole huh?”

“well.. actually I want to find her because I want some of her food hehe”

“What kind of boyfriend are you? =___=”

“A cute one! K byeeeeee~” He said after he gulp my water and walked out the class with a wave.

“no,  a babo one.. aigooo~”

 

--------------------

 

-Saturday, at a mall-

 

Minjee P.O.V

 

“sorry I’m late!” I said while panting hard. I just ran from the bus stop to the mall cause we supposed to meet there half an hour ago.

“hey baby~ it’s okay we’re waiting for someone too~”

“don’t hey baby me kwang and who are we waiting for?” I said as I count.

‘Me, Nicole, Dongwoon, Jiyoung, Gikwang and who’s the another one?’

“hey guys! Sorry I’m late!”

‘oh! And Yoseob too……. Wait…….. YOSEOB TOO?!!!!’

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/12/12

 

Hiyeom! I update again! Sorry for the late update >< Heavy rain and thunder storm lately really makes me hard to update as I have to switch off the computer :(

btw, this chapter is a bit longer right? if its not longer enough, tell me cause I'll make it longer in the next chapter hehe

Sorry cause I didn't yoseob P.O.V at all cause... yeah I actually want to make his character mysterious in first few chapter.. later, I will reveal more about him ^^

Oh, I revealed Nicole and Jiyoung's boyfriend ^^ I just want some Beast in this thats why I put them as the boyfriends haha

and guys...... I'm sorry if this story will make you confused one day... just tell me and I will explain to you kay?

and please... please... pleasee...... DONT HATE ME! especially ilhoon biased cause I will make his character in this.. SO BAD.. REAL BAD.

I maybe have to put this story to RATED M if its too bad.. so I have to be sorry first ><

 

okay... dont be scared.. chillax okay? haha here some cute ilhoon >< hahhahhaaha

 

Okay time is running out >< I dont have time to spazz but good news is that I heard there's gonna be United Cube Concert in Malaysia And Philipines!

 

 

and the bad news for now is that Doojoon is going to be in Akita next in january for a month..I was like

 

and he's even cambodia now T____T

but I hope he will be just fine.. and hope he will have fun shooting too although its tiring ><

and Doojoon, please, no flirting with girls there.

 

okay Q & A ^____^

 

marcie318 Awww~ I hope Yoseob remembers SOMETHING about Minjee...

A: lol me too dear~



Kinah_Saggy97 on 12-6-2012 21:44:13 says about chapter 2:x
Yayyy! You updated! Luuuuvvvv it! <3 btw, what's Kiyomi? :O
Kinah_Saggy97 Yayyy! You updated! Luuuuvvvv it! <3 btw, what's Kiyomi? :O

A: watch here >< http://www.youtube.com/my_history?feature=mh_lolz

 

maknae_07 Omg ilhoon and yoseob in one fic <333 my biases!!! and you know Yoseob was the one who asked for a female in the vid, and it was only suppose to be him and Junhyung BUT NOO HE FREAKING ASKED FOR THAT GIRL anxjajxjajbxa
Oh well though… and i love ur gifs C:
update soooon

A: he asked for the girl?!!! REALLY?!!!! *loads gun*

guardianstar WHY Seobie didnt remember?? Kyah! ><
The friend gonna be GiKwang?? XD hahaha!
GiKwang the y guy in the school! XD or the nerd!
BTW~ Seobie is the one we should kill. he asked for the kissing scene~
And then on his 1st fan meet he said that he did without NG! but~~~ there a lot of take though~ -_-" he still can happily teasing us like that..
Now my label for yoseob good boy gone bad! ><

 

A: Gikwang is y every where not only in school XDD Oh, I actually have plan to kill that guy >< but I thought its the director of MV who asked for it? Seob Only asked for the girl ><

CheeseCakeloveeer Yaaah! Authornim try to update as soon as possible pleaseee! Your stories are beautiful so update often so your "fans/readers" will be happy : D
 

lolgurl  Naww , an update ! Love it ! XD Why can't Yoseob remember her ? But yeah , she remembered him already and that's great ! :D Update soon authornim ! Or I will miss you again ! Kekeke ! =) x)
 

A: you guys are my fans? kekeke btw Thanks for loving this story!

 

 

okay I got to go now~!  Dont forget to comment! Bye yeom ^^