Chapter 2 : I knew it.

You Have My Heart

Minjee P.O.V

 

“He’s once your tuition friend?”

“no..”

“urhh.. he’s working at a shop that you always go?”

“no..”

“long lost cousin?”

“no..”

“your ex?”

“urghh no~ I only got one ex and of course I’ll remember..”

“then who is him to you? You said you knew him but you cant remember~” Jiyoung said. Nicole has to go back early to cook for her little brother.

“I don’t remember.. I remember his smile… I think I’ve heard his name before..”

“ahhhh! Maybe there’s some sort of déjà vu? Maybe you’ve seen him in your dream?”

“dream huh?” Jiyoung nods and we start to walk back home.

 

---------

 

“so minjee~ Jing called me last night… you knew that new boy?” Nicole take a seat infront of me.

“yeah.. but I can’t remember~”

“is there’s a chance that when you remember about him and maybe you will be friend with and you will-”

“no”

“I haven’t finished yet..”

“I know what you want to say…what? Get into a relationship? Hell no miss~ Friend is okay but no.. I’m not ready to be in relationship again~”

“hurmmm.. arasso~” Cole pouted. Jiyoung came with a serious face.

“chingu…. About yoseob… I heard he’s a smart kid and you guys know he’s popular.. I’m afraid that….. BTOB might bully him.. you know the guys hate when there’s a new boy more popular than them.. especially Ilhoon” and by the time jiyoung said ilhoon, we heard many students came out from their classroom and running. The hallway become crowded and they screamed

“there’s a fight at the school field!” We look at each other and try to get to the school field with a shortcut and I saw yoseob was surrounded by BTOB.

“Omo omo I can’t watch this..” Nicole closed her eyes and hugged me. I watch the scene carefully and wait till anyone said anything.

 

 

Yoseob P.O.V

 

what’s this guys want from me? Why they surround me? Why the hell the whole school student are watching me?’

“So you… Yoseob huh? The famous, handsome, cute and smart yoseob right?”

“no.. you must be wrong.. I am yoseob but I’m not famous and all the things you’ve said. I’m new and I just got here yesterday.. now, if you excuse me, I want to”

“Heeeeeeeeeell no mister.. you have to show us your power first.. Please, let me introduce myself.. I’m ilhoon..” ilhoon took out his hand for a handshake.

“what power? What are you going to do with me?” I refused the handshake.

“what a rude new kid.. guys, lets settle him!” ilhoon said and throw his fist at my face. I can’t do anything since he got his friends. I’m afraid if I do anything, they might beat me to death. One versus seven? Hell no.. So I just pretend that I faint.

“what? Just a punch you knocked out? So weak!” I feel like he’s kicking my back. My face all scrunched up trying to ignore the pain..

“Stop!!!! Ilhoon! What are you doing?! Stop hurting him! He’s innocent!” I heard a girl screamed.

‘how I wish I can open my eyes to see who’s the one saving me.. but I have to pretend that I faint..’

“Park Minjee.. can you just go away? Let me settle with this stupid-” before ilhoon finished his sentence, I hear a girl screaming.

“TEACHERS COMING!!!!!!!!!”

“oh ! Run guys run!!!” in a few minutes the place becomes silent. I feel like someone lift my head and put on her lap.

“wake up…” I heard the same girl who’s saving me just now speak. I was about to open my eyes and suddenly felt water running on my face. I was shocked and jump out. I saw a girl sitting on the ground which I guess the one who put my head on her lap and another two girls behind.

“who are you?” I said and wipe off my face with my shirt.

“I’m Minjee.. and behind me is Nicole and Jiyoung.. we’re in the same class, remember?”

“oh sorry I’m new.. thanks btw for the help.. or else my mom’s gonna be worry a lot about my bruises body..”

“No probs.. there’s no teacher actually.. we’re just shouting randomly to help you out” said the girl name Jiyoung while smiling. I smiled back at them and bowed 90 degrees at them.

“Thank you! But… can you tell me what happened? Cause I don’t know a thing about this school and they suddenly beat me up and people’s are just watching… I just don’t understand”

“We can help you!!!!” Nicole said and cling her arm to mine.. Jiyoung did the same to me and they start to talk about this school. I saw the girl who helped me just now walked behind us.

‘weird… it seems that I knew something about the girl.. I can’t remember..’

 

Minjee P.O.V

 

‘so its him… yang yoseob.. the one who came to my house two years ago on the rainy night.. no wonder..when the water running on his face, the way he wiped his face.. I remember that night..’

*flashback*

“ah-choo~!” I sneeze right on his face. I quickly wipe my nose and push him to sit. I wipe his face with my hand and quickly went to the kitchen.

“I’m so sorry! Let me find something for you to wipe it off..” I open one of the drawer in my kitchen cabinet and found a box of tissues. I give him some and he wipe his face.

“I’m sorry!”

“It’s okay…” He smile at me.

*end of flashback*

‘hurm…. I wonder if he remember anything about me..’

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/12/12

Hi yeom!!!!!!!!!!! Miss me? lol So yeay chapter 2 updated XD its really hard to get this computer from my bro so its hard for me to write ><

My friend suggest me to update with phone but the font and the process is so much harder~ Take Note : dont update with phone okay? lol

So yeah~ Minjee finally remember! but Yoseob? *sigh* will he remember something about Minjee?

Author-nim: yah yang yoseob! if you remember her, you have to sing I REMEMBER arasso?

Yoseob: but....... who's gonna rap?

Author-nim : ME! muahahhahhaaahah

Yoseob: are you sure? your rap is bull..

Author-nim : what the hell?! yah! I kill you off in the next chapter!

Yoseob : if you kill me, then this story over hahahaha MEH~~~~RONG!

Author-nim : *starts to chase yoseob*

 

*clear throat* uh huurmm.. back to the story.. so yeah, Nicole and Jiyoung is from KARA :)) but guys, there's nothing about them being a celebrity okay?

just normal people living a normal live ^^

and there's ilhoon as a bad boy XD sorry to ilhoon fans though

 

So... I'm sure you guys heard about Yoseob and his solo song "CAFFEINE"

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! as a yoseob's loyal and biggest fan, I'm so happy about this! Despite having my final exam, I still will checked my twitter

and wait for the release xD hehe bad student I am ><"

btw you know the MV is really cool! Yoseob is freaking HAWT!!!!! but.. yeah.. I got this LOVE-HATE feeling about the mv

LOVE it cause the dances, the gimmick and the style! Hate it cause my baby seob is finally got to act with a girl ><

 

at first, I thought the mv would be like y

 

and maybe cute

 

but no........... the  director of the MV asked yoseob to KISS that girl T_______T

at first when I saw the teaser pics where the girl's leg hug his waist and linking arms and finger, I was like

 

and the rumours said that there will be 5 minutes Kissing, I was like

 

and... to my suprise.... there is really a kiss...

and when it released I was like

 

and whenever I saw a gifs or video or the girl's name i would be like

 

 

and now i just like

girl, get out from the MV.. I want to see only oppar T____T

 

btw I really like the dances, the Practice Video is Awesome! The Live ver also great! Especially the Inkigayo ^^

and guys, I promise, if this story reached my subscribers target (100) I will do this Kiyomi that yoseob did at the fan meet  and post the video XD

So Q & A :

exos-planet  ; Update soon Authornim! ^__^
 

Kinah_Saggy97 Waaah! You updated! It's only the first chapter yet I'm so excited! Please update soon Miss Author! ^^ *hyper+excited* (/*' 3')/*

 

lolgurl Please , remember him Minjee . Pweashheeeeeeeeee~! Update soon , authornim ! Thanks for the update ! ^^ =) :D
 

WwenxseopP please update soonnnn author-nim!!!! >_<
 

 

A: I'm sorry guys for the late update >< but I promise to update as soon as I can ^^

 

 

Tomorrow is 7 December 2012 so yeah tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

 

so if I dont have a thing to do, I will try to update my story heheheh

 if you are wondering if yoseob gonna have friends or not, I give you a hint...... a y beast member.. kekekke

 so goodbye! Here's a lil gift for you! ^^

XD BYE YEOM