Near death.

Irresistible

 

"YAH!! Kevin, you told me you would protect (YN)!! What happened?! I'm coming back from the airport now." He hung up, he sounded very pissed.

the doctor came out of he operating theatre, he said (YN) needed 4 stiches & she fell into a coma. Suddenly, I felt that it was all my fault.

"Kevin woo, I need you to tell me what happened." He looked at me. When I told him a girl ran to her & hit her with a brick, he wanted me to describe her to him. He looked like he was about to explode any minute. I didn't know who she was either. But I remembered she said (YN) had to pay.

 

Eli arrived with Eun mi, "YAH!! Shin dongho!! Why are you here?! Was this your doing?!"

"Eli, calm down. She was hit with a brick by some girl we don't know." I replied.

"calm down?! How can I calm down when my sister is in there?!"

"Eli oppa, listen to me, (YN) is going to be fine. She is a strong girl. I will help you find out who did this okay? Just chill." Eun mi said to him. He relaxed a little & sat down. After a while, the nurses brought (YN) to her ward. We went to eat while dongho insisted on staying there with her. He said he would join us in a while.

 

Dongho's POV:

I wished I never did shouted at her. I should have been there for her. I have to find that girl & make her pay for what she did to (YN). The door opened, it was that senior who saved her from those es earlier today. "I'm lee kiseop." He said. He stuck his hand out to shake mine. I ignored him & pushed him away. I was not in the mood of seeing anyone now. I left & closed the door behind me.

 

as I was about to exit the hospital, I saw a lady approaching one of the nurses asking for directions to ward 123. I realized that was (YN)'s ward number. I decided to follow her as she seemed suspicious & I've never seen her around (YN) before.

as she entered the ward, I followed her in. She took out a penknife & said "stupid didn't die, its okay, I'll end your suffering now." She took (YN)'s wrist. I realized that she was the one who attacked (YN). I immidiately pinned her to the wall.

"I don't know who you are & what you want from (YN), but this is getting to far!" I Said to her. She pushed me hard & stabbed me with the penknife at my stomach. Blood started flowing out uncontrollably & my vision started to become blurry. Before I knew it, I was unconscious.

 

kiseop's POV:

I returned from the toilet & saw that rude guy lying down the floor unconsciously, his hands on his stomach. He was bleeding a lot. I ran out & called for the doctor.