Starting afresh

Irresistible

 

I went to the corner & saw kiseop leaning against the wall. Whoever that beaten him up ran away. Kiseop was badly bruised & had some cuts on his arms & face.

"OMG! Kiseop oppa! Gwenchana??" I immidiately ran to him. I called Eli & told him to come.

a few minutes later, Eli arrived with his black Audi. Eli helped kiseop in & brought us back home. "What happened to him?" Eli asked me. "He got beaten up." I answered while trying to look for the first aid kit. "Why??" Eli asked again. "How would I know?? I'm not kiseop! Stop asking & get your over here! I can't find the first aid kit!"

 

Soon, we found the first aid kit in Eli's pile of dirty laundry. I ran to the living room where kiseop was sitting & cleaned his wounds.

"Oppa, what happened to you?" I asked while applying some anesthetic cream onto his cut.

"Why do you care?!" He shouted at me. It was obvious that he was drunk, the smell of alcohol was all over him.

"I was just asking..."

"stop trying to act like you care for me! All you care about is dongho!" I just kept quiet. From the way he said it, he sounded hurt.

kiseop fell asleep on the couch, he has been taking care of me all this while. This time it's my turn to return the favour. While putting a plaster beside his eyebrow, I fell asleep too.

 

kiseop's POV:

- - - - NEXT MORNING - - - -

i woke up & found (YN) sleeping on top of me. I figured out that I was in Eli's house. My wounds were all cleaned & bandaged too. I lift (YN) & brought her to her room. I did want to create problems for them, so I left.

On the way home, I saw a teddy bear about 4 foot big. I remembered that (YN)'s birthday was coming. I went into the store & bought the bear. The sales lady asked me: "is this for your girlfriend?" I nodded shyly in reply. "What a lucky girl she is." She smiled at me.

For (YN)'s birthday, I'll ask her out on a date. 

When I returned home, the maids rushed to me to check if I was alright. I went into my bathroom to shower.

 

your POV:

*dingdong* the doorbell rang & woke me up. Who would be at the door at this hour? I walked down the stairs & opened the door. It's was Kevin. "(YN)-ah, I was thinking if you want to go out with me today."

"sure, let me sleep for a while more..." I turned to the couch & realized kiseop wasn't there. He must have went home. Eli came down, "hey kev!" They smiled at each other.

i went to shower & changed into my new clothes that I bought a few days ago. A thin layered long sleeve shirt & a pair of red shorts with a leapoard print belt. I grabbed my handbag & went downstairs. "Yah! (YN)-ah, can you wear a shirt inside or something?? I can practically see your bra!" Eli said to me. I rolled my eyes & said "it's meant to be like this!"

"kev, better watch out. She might be trying to seduce you..." Eli giggled. Kevin laughed along too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

25 November! It's Kevin's bday today! :D