My angel.

Irresistible

 

It was kiseop.

I was suprised that it wasnt Dongho.

 

"Who do you think you are?!" The girls asked him.

"Im her boyfriend!" He exclaimed.

 

Kiseop's GF POV:

So this is the girl whom he ditched me for?! Its such a pity that she is going to learn her lesson the hard way for taking my Kiseop away from me! She must pay for what she did. Such a , having 3 guys liking her at once. They are treating her like a princess whem im the one wearing the princess clothes.

 

Your POV:

Kiseop carried me to the sick bay & the nurse tended to me.

"You still looked pretty een when you're hurt." He laughed.

"Yah!! Was that supposed to be a compliment or an insult??"

"Both. No wonder i fell for you..." He must have said the last part out loud by accident because he blushed.

"I saw you with a noona at namsan tower the other day & she broke up with you?"

"Its a long story..." He said looking glum.

"I've got time!" You said, full of aegyo.

"You should mind your own business." He walked out of the room.

 

I cant understand him sometimes. One moment he is cheerful & nice, the next he is just so grumpy & cold. I didnt even have the chance to thank him for saving me.

Once the nurse was done, i went back to class. Everyone starred at me as i walked in. I had bruises on my face & a cut on my forehead. My face was pretty much disfigured. The girls who beat me up just smirked at me & laughed. When i took my seat beside Dongho, he ignored me. So i started a conversation.

 

"Yah! Those girls hit me because of you & you just walked away? You are so cold hearted, do you know?!"

"IF YOU'RE SO PETTY THEN STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He shouted. He stood up & walked out of the door. Everyone turned & looked at me. The teacher just shook her head & continued with her lesson. Everyone seemed to dislike me now. I had no best friend, my boyfriend left me & my angel got mad at me. I was just forever alone.

 

- - - - AFTER SCHOOL - - - -

At least Kevin was waiting for me outside school. He seemed like my only friend left now that Eli already left with Eun Mi for Japan.

"why are you so sad? Gwenchana?" Kevin noticed.

"Its nothing, just stressed." I lied.

 

As we walked back home, someone screamed from behind. "(YN)-ah!! You will pay for your mistakes TODAY!!!"

Its was kiseop's ex-girlfriend, she hit me on the head with a brick & ran away. The only thing I remembered was kevin saying "YAH! (YN)-ah, gwenchana?! Your head is bleeding!! I'll call for the ambulance!" A crowd form around me to see what was going on. I was sure i saw dongho there too.

 

Kevin's POV:

""YAH! (YN)-ah, gwenchana?! Your head is bleeding!! I'll call for the ambulance!" Before she went unconscious, she called for Dongho. Dongho came out from the crowd & cupped her face "Yah yah...gwenchana?? Hang on, arasso?! Oppa is here for you."

"Kevin hyung! Where is the ambulance?! The bleeding wont stop!!" Dongho shouted at me. It was the first time he was so anxious.

"They are on their way." I said.

"They are too slow! I'll drive us there, look after her!" He went to get his car.

 

A few moments later, Dongho came with his lamborghini. I carried (YN) inside.

When we reached the hospital, they sent her to the emergency room. Dongho suddenly pinned me to the wall. "HYUNG! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER?!" He shouted at me. He was far beyond angry.

"YAH! Who are you to say that when you werent even there for her?!" I shouted back. He released his grip & fell onto the floor. He sarted blaming & hating himself for not treating her well. "its far too late for that now, lets just hope that she is alright." I said.

My phone rang, it was Eli calling. I picked it up.

"yeoboseyo?" i said.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note:

I'll continue the story tonight. ^^ kind of busy now. :P can't think of a nice name for kiseop's girlfriend in this story... Any ideas? :0