Chapter 17 - The cat and the mouse are back?!

♥His Little Love Game♥

-Cyrell's POV- 

So, wondering where I am?

 

Im in......

 

 

 

My room. bow.

 

 

It's just a normal Monday evening. So far, for the past few weeks, I had no problems like Key don't make me pissed but his smiles make me suspicious. I know, there's a meaning behind those fake smiles. So I guess, he's activating his next plan.(?)

And please don't ask me 'cause I have no freakin idea.

 

The game's still on. and not just that.

 

The Valentines Kiss is still trending and most talked about in school. Like seriously, Everytime I walk down the hallways of the school, I hear those two deadly words. UGh!~ It makes me wanna die instantly. There wasnt really a problem with that, I just hate it 'cause It reminds me of the kiss. kiss. kiss. omo!! it's flashing back again in my mind.

Aigooo~ I admit, there were butterflies playing inside my stomach, eyes sparkling and my heart started beating 100X than normal average. so how does it goes? and who the hell cares If I felt them?

I shook my head and slapped my face mentally. Dont make me remember that horrible....*clears throat* I dont want to continue.I puffed my face and stood up from bed to get my lappie toppie. When things get worst, there's always my laptop buddy who never fails to comfort me. 

I sat back on top of my bed and laid my lappie tappie on my lap and switched it on. Kekekekekeek. There goes my cute mickey mouse wallpaper. I'm tough. Determined. Competitive. Strong yet childish. Very childish. 

I felt the silence in my apartment. Living alone is quite boring. right? I surfed the net and read articles about Politics in the Philippines which I find very much interesting especially how smart those politicians to bribe money and corrupt. If somehow, they used their knowledge and thought of a better solution for Philippines they might have gone far by now. The article gets boring and boring until I decided not to finish reading it and.....

 

*typed 'facebook.com*

 

100% LOADING

60%

30%

10%

5%

4.....3.....2.....1...0 LOADING.

 

*I entered my e-mail and password*

 

For some stupid reason, I felt excited yet uneasy to see what's in facebook again. I haven't kept in touched with this site since I started playing the little love game and my studies are part of it. What's up with facebook? Just then, my homepage appeared and I read the news feed. Everything was completely borin---

 

!!!!

 

God, why is that Valentines Kiss haunting me till facebook?

why?

answer me briefly in 100000000000000000 sentences.

Why do you need to make my life worst?

 

I stared at the picture for like uhmm..who knows?? I started staring at around 7:00 pm and now...It's what?? 10:00 pm?! ooooaaaaaaaah! For Christ's sake! kekekekeke. But honestly speaking, I was just staring at our lips. It was damn hot. not being ert at all....am I being one of jonghyun oppa's descendants? no! I scrolled down and decided to read their comments about the picture.

and....

 

 

 

 

without hesitation, they agreed with what I thought. The kiss was damn hot!

 

 

and they dont know who were on the pic.. I'm not really obvious..that's good.

 

I was really out of my mind when I noticed one notification and It's from my bestfriend.....Hongki. I was so eager to see it and only to find out that he invited me to an application, "Who would you end up?", I read it carefully. I quickly accepted it and as what is expected, questions were asked. 

 

1.) Do you have a crush?

a. no

b. yes.

2.) What do you prefer?

a. romantic

b. funny

c. nerdie

d. none of the above

3.)When did you met with your crush?

a.somewhere down the road..

b.secret

c.We never met, only in my dreams

d. pardon?

e.None of the above

4.)Prefer what?

a.Honest

b.Kind

c.Hot of course!

d.Polite

c.Loving

 

and lastly...

 

 

5.) Have you ever tried your elbow with your tongue?

a.yes

b.no!

c.always!

d.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

 

does that even make sense at all?

 

tentereren....*drum rolls* The result was finally given. It says: You will fall to someone you never thought you would. really? Dont be so confident in winning things, you might actually fail in the end. Harsh. I.Never.Fail, For you all to remind!

 

 

 

 

and......

 

 

 

 

 

You will end up to someone whom you had your first kiss. Hu-whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

 

"noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" I heard myself screaming and you obviously knew the reason. I was tapping my fist continously  on my bed sheet. 

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!" Please dont make that ever happen! please!!!!!!

 

In instincts, I scrolled the page down until I finally reached the end. I read it carefully. It was a warning about the people who take quizzes about this. uuuuuuh. The words were pretty serious. What if they'll say that what they are saying would literally be our reality? no!no! I shrugged my head and continued reading.

until I reached the tip.

 

'It was just a joke. If you'll solve the probability of it coming true. this would be the result 1/100. that's it."

 

Im so relieved now. I took a deep breathe and put my laptop back to my desk and crawled on my bed.The one who stole my first kiss was Key, so what do you expect about me??ahahahah. No way Im gonna fall in love with that rat face! no way!

I closed my eyes and started drifting to dreamland when Key's face suddenly popped and that's it. I woke up and rose on my bed with 1000000000000X than my average speed.

I punched my head slightly. I didnt get satisfied so I face the wall and banged my head softly. As soft as possible. Have any plans on making Key pissed again?

there.

 

I just have one. 

Exactly, the best plan ever.

 

The real Kwon Cyrell is back.!

------

------

 

The sun's shine broke my sleep.And just then My alarm sounded. wooah. What's the use of the alarm when you wake up ahead of it?I smiled at the thought and stood up to make my daily routines. I don't know why Im uncontrollably laughing while heading to my first period, maybe because...

I'm up to my plan. 

 

what is it? hahahahah. you'll find it out later. 

 

I spotted key grinning happily to his hyungs.

 

Onew was close to me since her girlfriend is Glacel. What's the sense? Dont you know! Of course, you obviously dont know that Glacel's my BFF but she just transferred this year to America. That made Onew sad. really.... The fact that Onew's addict with his chicken is how he is so addict to Glacel! lololololx. Minho is a silent type so we sometimes tend to communicate well since I also love silence. I understand him ver much. We're close but not as close as Onew. Jonghyun was known 'cause of how hot he is. You really can't deny that. We're friends, we're texting and ooooh, well....we're also close. Taemin, who is obviously not a hyung, I met him before..I mean known him before he existed to this school. he's a playboy. remember?he's pretty known for that...

and Key...

I've known him since forever. Amen. I've hated him. 

 

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Onew patted my back gently, making me in wide shock. Like who cares? I haven't notice that I was staring at the spot where Key and his hyungs were talking a while ago that I didnt realized they were already walking and blahblahblah. onew spotted me and patted my back. Regaining my consciousness, I looked at them and smile. They were also smiling except for Key who's SMIRKING. Smiling and Smirking has a very big difference. got it?

I wasn't smiling at him, after all. I was just smiling at his hyungs a.k.a my oppas! I raised my eyebrow to him and he winked in reply. "yucks!" I whispered at myself. They heard it and they laughed. The bell rang and we were now running to our next class.

 

Just wait Key. You'll see.

 

-Key's POV-

 

I love seeing Cyrell getting pissed again. 

 

I made my way to my seat when I felt something wet against my . I quickly stood up and saw red paint on my chair. what the?? who the heck did?? Onew and Minho were just staring at me. They're not gonna help? just great. I panicked and searched the whole classroom for a towel or something that would definitely wipe that paint out of my gorgeous chair! 

 

 

 

 

 

and just then I heard laughs....

 

 

 

 

 

I turned around to see them all looking at me. Laughing. What's so wrong? I saw Onew and minho smiling innocently at me. 

 

"what the are you laughing--" I growled at them furiously. They shut their mouths at once and looked at the ground except for my hyungs who were just watching me.This is an advantage of being famous in school, they easily obey you. 

Their mouths were shut but they kept on stealing glances at me. What's so? Finally, I saw a towel and grabbed it immediately. I moved back to my seat and wiped the remaining paint...waaait! remaining? so does that mean that the...

"Having your period today?" Jonghyun hissed and touched my back down to my . ert as ever! waaaaaaaaaaat? period? I turned my head down, tilting it over and peeped at my who has red paint all over it.

 

 

 

oh damn it.

 

 

 

"Who.did.this?" I toughly said. 

 

Taemin shrugged his shoulders as well as Jonghyun. Minho? he's having his poker face. Onew? same as Minho. "Who did this?" I repeated. This time, I shouted that the whole room shattered (If that was even possible) Onew and Minho looked at each other and then turned to look at me. 

 

"We saw Cyrell a while ago just when we arrived, she was going out that time." Onew muttered.

Minho glared at Onew for the whole time. After Onew finished talking, Minho kept quiet so I grabbed my bag and headed to the door when I heard Minho whispering at Onew.

"Why did you said it. You know how Key gives his revenge. She would definitely be dead today."

 

yeah. She would definitely.be.dead.today.

 

 

 

I quickly changed my pants. Thank goodness I have extra or else I would Die in humiliation. And..what's up with Cyrell today? she wants the mouse to be back? cause she believes she's the cat. I quickly packed my painted pants and put it inside my backpack. I made my way out of the CR when I saw her walking down the hallway.

 

and...

 

 

 

she's....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ALONE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________Teasers__________________________________________________________

----

----

"Will you be my girl?" I heard Hongki said to Cyrell. It was like deja vu. It somehow made my heart skipped a beat and I unconsciously held my breath. I leaned in closer to hear it louder. To hear her answer. 

'please say no..' somewhere in my mind just kept chanting that phrase.

How I wish this door is open so I could also see her reaction.

"Yes Hongki."she said aloud and too enough for me to hear.

 

For some unknown reason, I decided not to listen to their conversation anymore. I hated it. I don't like it. 'yes hongki' those words kept on trailing in my mind. How am I supposed to stop this?

 

I felt pain down my chest.

------

------

"I love you..." I said softly and back hugged him. He gently let go of my hands and faced me. He was looking straight at my eyes.

 

"Do you even know what love is?" he asked.

 

Then.It.Hit.Me.

 

 

 

What is love after all?

 

Because I really don't know it.

------------

------------

Too short teasers???? soory. forgive me. kekekeke. Im not good at teasing.ahahahahahah. and PS: this would be on later later later chapters :)

 

sorry for cliffhangers!!!!!

ahahahaha

please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love yah!!!

sorry if ti's somewhat boring.

I just want to make my story

a bit long

and I want them not to fall in love yet

or whatsoever

just not now!

It would be so fast!

not yet!!

mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah to all who commented!

I lurve reading them...

kekekekekeek

keep commenting

and subscribe!!