What the! Taemin's Drunk!

♥His Little Love Game♥

-evening- (Nahmi's POV)

"Nahmi! Thanks for the dress you bought me! It's so cute!!" Cyrell said from the other line.

"yah! I know you'll like it."

"Excited for the ball tomorrow?"

"Super!" I squealed when I heard a loud knock on my door. "Cyrell. I gotta go. bye!"

"bye!" she said.

 

*knocks*

*knocks*
 
*knocks*
 
 
 
 
 
"Wait! Im coming!" I shouted as I placed my phone on the table and ran to the door. Im alone in my house. I have no maids. I prefer to live by myself. My parents are abroad so It's pretty boring at home. 
 
I opened the door and saw..
 
 
 
"Taemin?"
 
 
 
I tried to catch him as he stumbled on my arms and he was way too heavy for me to carry so I just placed his arms around my shoulders and lead him to the couch. He's obviously drunk.
 
He smells like alcohol.
 
He laid there and slept.
 
I shook him. "Hey Taemin! wake up!" He ignored me and continued sleeping. I gave up and moved to the kitchen to prepare the food. Why is Taemin here anyway? Is he that drunk that he could not go home by himself?
 
I took the knife and sliced the roasted meat while trying to peep at Taemin sleeping...............
 
He's so adorab---
 
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" ,I screamed as I unconsciously opened a cut on my finger.
 
 
 
what the.............
 
 
 
I quickly tamped it with my hand, trying to stop the severe bleeding. oh darn... I searched the kitchen for a first aid kit when I heard footsteps coming towards me.
 
Taemin is sleeping...
 
so obviously, the footsteps came from a ghost..
 
omo!
 
I can feel my knees cracking down as I turned around only to find Taemin looking at my finger which won't stop bleeding.Yeah...he's sleepy face changed. He looks like he didn't even drank anything but he still smells like alcohol.
 
He immediately took my hand and lead me to the couch. "Wait there! I'll search the first aid kit!" He signaled me to wait and headed back to the kitchen.
 
I don't understand him...
 
He should be unconscious of what he's doing..and he should be sleeping by now if he's that drunk or whatsoever. Maybe, I just woke him up because of my scream.(?)
 
He came back with the kit on his other hand. He wrapped a bandage on the cut and voila!. I stared at him for the whole time and totally confused. Is he really drunk?
 
He doesn't seem to be as he placed the bandage. He looked like he knew what he was doing. "Are you really drunk?" I heard myself asking. 
 
His eyes widen and started to yawn. "Of course, I am. You disturbed my sleep actually." He stood up and went inside my ROOM! MY. ROOM!
 
"Hey! that's my room!"
 
He yawned. "Im drunk! I should be sleeping on a bed."
 
Does that even make sense?
 
 
 
'ting!'
 
 
 
what? of course he's drunk....he's unconscious of what he's doing. He wouldn't remember this tomorrow. 
 
HE'S UNCONSCIOUS.
 
This is my time to come close to him since he ignores me every time we see in school.I entered inside my room and saw him peacefully sleeping on the side of the bed.
 
I sat beside him and  touched his hair. I continued playing with his hair while looking at him.
 
 
 
Just look at him when he sleeps, he looks so innocent. He doesn't look like one of the playboys in Seoul hanging around the bar till midnight. 
 
Taemin, Just sleep forever. Will you?
 
 
 
 
 
I stared at him for the whole freakin time. His face is too angelic for me to stop staring. I smiled, thinking that...If he's drunk every day...My life would be very perfect. Really.....
 
I lay down and faced the other side, facing the reality: He'll never be mine.I was about to close my eyes when I felt an arm wrapped around my waist.
 
 
 
-Taemin's POV-
 
I waited for an hour just to make sure that she's asleep. Actually, I'm not really drunk. I just sprayed alcohol scent on my mouth and body. I wanted to come close to her since I cant do it in school. I miss her...

I poked Nahmi, trying to make sure that she's asleep. She didn't react so I removed my arm around her waist and rose up, sitting beside her. Of course, I'm not asleep when she was playing with my hair and I also felt her eyes staring at me.

You know how much I control myself in school not to talk to her,

not to touch her and smell her scent

not to stare at her for a long while

not to hold her hand and not to kick those boys who kept on staring at her

and lastly, not to kiss her.

 

I leaned closer and stared at her face. I kissed her forehead lightly down to the tip of her nose and finally to her lips. Wish she falls asleep everyday so I could do this whenever I want.  I saw the necklace I gave her.

 

I admit, I'm the secret admirer and In order to come close to her, I need to be someone else. 

 

I grabbed the necklace on top of her bedside table and gently wore it over her neck. I kissed her lips before I stood up and left her sleeping. I'm satisfied now. But first... I still need to go home, my hyungs would look  for me.

 

 

-Nahmi's POV-

I felt someone was shaking me until I opened my eyes and saw Cyrell looking pissed at me. "Yah! I've been waking you for like an hour!" 

It's morning. Today is the day...

"Sorry." I muttered, still half asleep. Then I remembered Taemin who slept on my side. I turned around and saw 'no Taemin.' "Where's Taemin?" I blurted out.

"Yah! you're dreaming! Taemin's not here."

She then gazed down my neck. "Why are you wearing that?" She pointed on the thing that was hanging on my neck. I looked down and saw the necklace that my secret admirer gave me.

"I don't remember wearing this."

"Maybe you just forgot."

 

I considered it. yeah...maybe..  "Ready for the Valentines Ball today?" I asked Cyrell who's currently preparing the clothes. "Yeah. maybe." she answered softly.

"why are you here anyway?" I asked her as I took my sandals. 

She pouted. "I don't know how to put make up."

So...she wants me to put make up for her? hahah. "Okay..then..."

-------

-------

No-one's POV

They went inside the party hall. The lights were blinding them. It's too bright but afterwards, they adjusted it and the place got dimmer.   They can't distinguish who is who because of the mask they're wearing.

They moved to the side and saw a person coming towards them. no scratch that. he's coming towards Nahmi while holding flowers. 

'He must be the admirer' Cyrell thought of herself.

The secret admirer a.k.a. Taemin held her hand and lead her to some place but before that Cyrell grabbed his elbow and muttered, "Take care of her or else." 

Taemin nodded and continued leading Nahmi.

Cyrell was left alone. She don't want to go the dance area. She just stayed where she was left while searching for Hongki.

no I mean...

She's more on searching for Key.

 

 

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

eveyone!!!!!!!!

answer me!!

what have I've done wrong that I lose one subscriber!

what???!!

pls. tell me!!

am I lacking something!!!???

but anyway, Im pretty sad about that.

really!!!

so I just came back but will be gone again..sooooooooooooooon..

so pls.

don't unsubscribe..

i love you all

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah!!!

 

after all, Hongki won't be a bad guy.....

I assure to you all...

he has special role.