Chapter 7 - The Deal

Trapped By Your Love

Author's pov---

 

Chanyeol was stared at the view outside his window ,wasn't aware whit the arrival of Kris who had been standing looking at him. Chanyeol is very beautiful, brown hair tucked into his ears to make it look more perfect. Kris looked like enchanted every time he sees Chanyeol, his eyes didn't even tclose for a second. There is a sense of peace in his heart that he didn't get from anything.

"Oh, what are you standing there?" Suddenly chanyeol question Kris.

 

“ Seeing what’s mine.”

"Huh, since when are you the right to say that." Chanyeol Kris glanced up briefly and then went back to look out the window.

 

“ A Long Time ago.”

 

Chanyeol walking towards the table that was next to his bed, he took hot tea delivered by the waitress. Return walked towards the window and stood there.
"If you stood there and did not have anything important to talk to me, you'd better go."
"Well, well, well. It hurt my pride, darling. Here I tried to be nice to you. " Kris suddenly was standing beside chanyeol, hair chanyeol.
"Cha .. n.yeol."
 
Prang !
 
Teacup fell shattered. The tea is still hot poured on chanyeol's feet. Chanyeol ignored the pain in his feet, eyes are fixed on the figure of a man who is now in the door.

 

 

 

"L-Luhan?! Are you all right? "Chanyeol want to directly run, hugging his body. But it has been hindered by Kris who has now embraced Chanyeol with his right hand, forcing chanyeol to not budge.

 

"No touching."
"What the-, Do not touch me!."  Chanyeol stamped Kris's hand
"Do what I say, Darling." Kris gripped chanyeol's arm toohard. "Let. Me go! "Chanyeol trying to free himself from the grip of Kris.
 
"Please, kris. Do not hurt him. And Chanyeol, please just do what Kris says. "Says Luhan with a worried look on his face look chanyeol in pain.
 
Chanyeol stop trying to free himself, he just looked shocked Luhan. "W-what?! You know him, Luhan? He's hurting you before! And now you want me to obey him. Yo-you just said your boyfriend to obey the other man?!. " Said Chanyeol disbelief.

 

 

Luhan chanyeol just bowed his words. "Chanyeol, please just let me explain what happened behind all this."
Kris Chanyeol directed to sit on the edge of his bed, according to Chanyeol just resigned.
"So, Just say. All about this. "Chanyeol looking towards Luhan and Kris interchangeably.
 
"This man, Kris. He is your match, and I tries to take you from him. Creating barrier system in your brain . Removing all memories about you, for my benefit alone. "
"W-what? You're lying right Luhan? This man is forced you to saying all of this right? Luhannie ~ "
Luhan looked into Chanyeol, "No, Chanyeol. I don't under any pressure. All that is true. "

"B-but, Why you do that? I know Luhan, you're not a bad person. " Chanyeol feel the tears falling down his cheek.

 

"Because, I Love You Chanyeol. But you're not mine. You're heart and soul belong to Kris, I'm just the intruder here. " Luhan walked Chanyeol and sat down on knee before Chanyeol.
 
"I-I Love you to-." Before his Chanyeol finish what he want to say, Luhan place his finger in Chanyeol's pink lips. "Shh ... It's not right. Your heart its not belong to me. "
"Just do what we deal, Luhan. Do not wasted time already. " Kris said in a quiet voice, he seemed unable to see their proximity to the two in front of him.
 
"Yeah, you're right." Luhan getting ready, taking off his glove that had been wrapped his hand.
Chanyeol confused by what they say, "What deal?"
"I will take off the barrier that I created in you. And then you will understand what I mean about your heart and soul belong to Kris. "
"B-but, I will not forget about you right? you will not disappear from me right? "
 
"Chanyeol, here's the deal. Once he took off the barrier that he created, then I will not separated you two, he will be the one of your guardian. "Kris goes and puts himself to sit near Chanyeol.
Luhan nod to explain that what Kris said was true, "Okay let's start it. Chanyeol relax your boddy okay. "
Chanyeol swallowed hard and nooded.
Luhan put his hand to his head chanyeol, blinding light coming from the direction of the palm of the hand Luhan. Once all done, Chanyeol blue eyes that had lost all of a sudden now open. He wept with what is perceived by him, he got very sick once.
Chanyeol turned around and are now facing Kris, Kris held out his hand to the face. The tears can not be restrained, "I'm so sorry, Wu Yifan."
That's the last words, before Chanyeol fainted.
 
That means everything is back to normal, His Chanyeol come back.
Kris lifted and tucked him in bed. Kris looked Luhan, Luhan simply replied with a small smile. Now Chanyeol will not have feelings for him, but it does nothing for Chanyeol happinness , and he can be near him. Seeing he happy, though not with him .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for reading this ff~ 

And thanks so much for the comments, you love is an energy for me to keep this ff. Well, This still needs a long way to resolve this ff. So the new conflict will be appear~~.

Don't worry about this ! Right niw, chanyeol's heart wide open for kris. !!! and then there will be krisyeol time~~ fluffy enough . xoxoxoxo.

For the new conflict it's really a huge one. and just wait for chanyeol gets pregnant, just patient. just like i said before. It's still have a long long long way~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. 

 

Keep faith in this ff ! 

The two prince will be there for protect our princess from the coming danger :P