Chapter 1 - Like Always

Trapped By Your Love

 

               Chanyeol stood behind the glass door of the shower, just doing his usual ritual, without realizing that day by day he’s getting more attractive. He finished his shower and left the bathroom to find that his boyfriend was still asleep. He rushed off to the kitchen to make breakfast before getting ready to go to university. He liked all of his food half cooked so he was cooking soft-boiled eggs. While cooking, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his slim waist and it startled him.

"Oh my god, Luhan. You could have given me a heart attack," Chanyeol said and relaxed his body because he knew that it was his boyfriend. Luhan tightened the hug and breathed in Chanyeol’s scent.

"Really? Oh honey, I’m sorry but I have to smell your scent first thing in the morning and then I could start my day."

"Stop playing around, Luhan. I am cooking now, and if you don't want to get burned just let me go for a second," Chanyeol ordered.

                He continued cooking while Luhan just followed what Chanyeol said and sat down silently. Chanyeol felt there was something wrong with his boyfriend after he put food on the table and he immediately tried to console the silent Luhan.

"Oh for god's sake Luhan, don't be like this okay? What I meant was for you to move so you won’t get hurt-,"

               Before Chanyeol could finish the sentence, Luhan stole his cherry lips. Chanyeol was shocked by the sudden action but Luhan just continued to kiss him and bit Chanyeol’s lower lip to ask for entrance to Chanyeol’s mouth. Chanyeol moaned in pleasure as he opened his mouth and Luhan took the lead to explore the cavern. Chanyeol held Luhan's shoulder tightly as the kiss broke and they began to breathe heavily. Luhan smiled widely and pecked Chanyeol’s lips lightly once more.

"Good morning, honey," Luhan spoke. Chanyeol just widened his eyes and smacked Luhan’s chest.

"Just get ready for work Luhan," Chanyeol said and tried to cover his cheeks that have become as red as a tomato.

"I will," Luhan sang.

**** ******* ****

"Thank you for giving me a ride to the university, Luhan," Chanyeol said and leaned forward a bit to place a peck on Luhan’s lip.

"Have a nice day, sweetheart," Chanyeol continued. Luhan just smiled widely at what Chanyeol said.

"I will pick you up as usual, okay? Just text me when you've finished all your classes." Chanyeol sat back in his seat and pouted.

"Aish, can’t I have a little time with my best friend Baekhyun? Just please?" Chanyeol pleaded. Luhan sighed and caressed the boy’s head.

"Not now, honey. I won't take the risk because of everything that happened last night when you got harmed by that filthy creature," Luhan spat and tightened his grip on the steering wheel. This statement made Chanyeol feel guilty.

"Oh, I'm sorry Luhan. That–I… not that.”

"Shh. It’s okay Chanyeol. It's not your fault that you're so attractive and managed to get their attention. Just let me protect you as much as I can, okay?" Luhan explained while giving his best smile to Chanyeol. "When the time comes, I will give you time to hang out with your friend okay?"

"R-really?!," Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Yeah," Luhan replied, caressing the boy’s cheek. Chanyeol pecked Luhan's lips once again before showing his gratitude.

"Thank you so much, Luhan. I love you."

"Yeah, I love you too Chanyeol. Now get to your class. If you don’t hurry, you'll be late for sure."

"Okay!" Chanyeol replied before getting out of the car and rushing to the University entrance.  Luhan stared at Chanyeol’s back as he saw Chanyeol meet his best friend, Baekhyun.

RRrrrrrr

The sound of Luhan's cellphone ringing fills the car before he picks it up.

"Yes, hello? How is the progress,?”

"......."

"Yes, keep a close eye on Kris’ moving. I won't hand Chanyeol over to him; he's mine."

 

**** ******* ****

 

- Chanyeol's POV -


After getting out of the car, I saw my best friend Baekhyun in the hallway from far away.

"Yah! Baekhyun-ah!” I screamed, running to where Baekhyun was.

"Oh hey, Chanyeol-ah. Ugh, why do you get more attractive every day? Look at how they stare at you, really." I blushed hard after hearing the statement that Baekhyun had made.

                  A hard wind blows and I begin to feel a chill crawl up my spine. The feeling that a pair eyes are closely watching me from far away consumes me. I begin to feel uncomfortable and grab Baekhyun’s arm to lead him towards class.

"Uhm, Baekhyun. Let’s just get to class. Let's go."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

edited chapter

THANKS FOR @mochiiimin ~~~~!!!!!!!!!~~~~!!!!!!

Thanks you so much for being my beta :*