Chapter 2 - Feel Nostalgia

Trapped By Your Love

 

Why do I feel like someone is constantly watching me? This feeling is completely unusual…

"Hey, Chanyeol-ah. What are thinking about? Class has finished already. Let’s get out," Baekhyun said, releasing Chanyeol from his deep thoughts.

"And just so you know, your phone has been ringing for a while," Baekhyun continued, pointing to my bag on the table which contained his phone.

"What?! Oh my, why did you just tell me now?,"

                 "Well, it’s due to the fact that I've been calling you and you’ve been in lalaland so you couldn’t possibly hear me," Baekhyun retorted. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and checked his phone only to see that Luhan had called him three times. He hurriedly picked up the call as his phone had begun to ring again.

“H­-hello. Luhan?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why haven’t you picked up your phone? Where are you now?,"

                Chanyeol was shocked was because Luhan had never raised his voice like this. He quickly tried to apologize and console him.

 "I–I’m so sorry Luhan, that..."

"Chanyeol, where are you now?," Luhan questioned and his voice was a bit softer now.

 "I’m still in class right now. Before, I was daydreaming, so I didn't hear­–"

"It's okay, honey. I'm so sorry that I’ve raised my voice like that. I'm just worried. I'm in front of your university now, so please come outside. We’ll go home now."

"Okay,” Chanyeol replied and hung up the phone.

                     "Well, what are you waiting for Chanyeol-ah? Let’s get out of here before your prince charming gets angry again," Baekhyun spoke before getting up from his seat. Chanyeol followed him into the corridor. Chanyeol felt the same cold wind blow again in the corridor and he turned around to see where it was coming from because we were inside the building after all and there shouldn’t be wind inside because there was no door open.

                     When Chanyeol looked to the direction of where the wind came from, he saw a man standing there. He didn't have any emotions written on his face, but his appearance was perfect; his attire consisted of a pristine all-black suit. As Chanyeol was looking at him, I saw him mouth something.

Chanyeol,” he mouthed.

What? He knows my name? How?”  Chanyeol thought.

"Hey, Chanyeol? What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

                   Chanyeol turned back to Baekhyun slowly. He had no idea that he had been walking at least 3 steps behind him. When Chanyeol looked back to where the man was once standing, he was gone.  How strange.

"It's nothing, Baekhyun-ah. Let’s go."

 

**** ******* ****

 

-Kris's POV-

“There’s my mate. My destined one is here,” I murmured within. I sat in the tree happy because I had been looking awhile for my Chanyeol and I finally found him. He's been very attractive lately.

                   It was finally time for me to take a step and when I did, I saw him walking in the corridor. He stopped before turning his head towards my direction; I think his body knows who the master here is.

“Chanyeol,” I mouthed.

 

**** ******* ****

 

-Author's POV-

                  Chanyeol got to the car and looked over to Luhan, who smiled at him. At least he feels a bit more relax that Luhan is not angry with him. Luhan started the engine and proceeded to drive to their home.

"How was your day today, honey?" Luhan asked, breaking the awkward silence that filled the car. Chanyeol turned his head to Luhan and smiled at him.

"It's good. Just the usual. Hm... Well, I think I felt presence of someone watching me lately," Chanyeol said carefully, afraid what Luhan’s response would be.

"Hm? Really? You got another of your fans, huh?" Luhan teased.

"Ew, what fans? I really do feel different here. When I was leaving my class, I felt the feeling like I was being watched again and when I turned to look, I saw a man standing there, who I’ve never seen before. Not even in university–" Chanyeol spouted, only to be interrupted. He jumped to the front from his seat.

"What's wrong, Luhan? Why did you stop suddenly like that? It’s dangerous to do that!" Chanyeol screamed, checking to see if he hit something on the road.

“Chanyeol, starting tomorrow, you can't go out at all. Not anywhere. At least not without my permission and not without me," Luhan said before he started to drive again and turned the car around in a different direction from their home.

"What? What's wrong, Luhan? A-and where are you taking me? This isn't the way to get home. Luhan!" Chanyeol exclaimed feeling frustrated.

"We’re going to my mansion. Starting today, we will live there. "

“What? I have to study at my university! Why so sudden–"

"No. No, Chanyeol. Just listen to me. I love you. I love you," Luhan said. Chanyeol was scared to look at Luhan now, but he answered him anyways.

 "I love you too, Luhan," Chanyeol whispered before closing his eyes tightly.

 



Another edited Chapter~~~.!!

Really really thanks for mochiiimin , for her time for meh~~