Chapter 8 - Die or Live

Trapped By Your Love

 

Author's pov--

 

 

Kris never left his gaze off of the lying figure beside him, all night long he just stare over the boy's face.

"Chanyeol, finally you remember me. after the centuries i was searching for you, you never can imagine how much i've suffered"

The boy who lying beside him, slowly open his eyes, trying to feel the light, "Hey, Darling."

" Hey, Handsome." Chanyeol smile softly while looking at Kris, suddenly he feel sharp pain on his head, " urgh.."

" What's wrong, chanyeol ?" 

" I...urgh... My head is hurt Yifan. So hurt."

" hushh... everything is fine, okay ? I'm here beside you."

Chanyeol tightened his grasp on Kris's chest, Slowly the pain sharp is fading through the time. Kris wipe the tears flowing from the corners of his eyes, he grabbed his face, slowly kiss his forehead, his eyes , his nose , and his lips.

" Is everything alright now ?" Kris asked with full of concern, Then Chanyeol just nodd his head, " Why my head hurt so much, Yifan ? And I- i saw images keep flash into my mind."

" Just take easy, okay chanyeol ? You just regain your memory from the past, so that's why you feel that."

Kris slowly get up from the bed, fixing his clothes and turned back his head towards chanyeol, whom still lying in the bed. " Let''s ge out from here, you must get the breakfast." Kris stretched out his hand, Chanyeol smile at him and happily took kris's hand.

" Let's go."

 

*******************************************************

 

Chanyeol and kris arrived at dinning room, both the clan is already there. Chanyeol observe every face in there.

" hm.. oh hello guys ?" Chanyeol pass them, although he is still weak , it's not stop him to give a warm smile. 

" How's the night. Kris ? Wonderful enough ?"  Lay smrik to Kris, with that statement the room is fill of laugh and Chanyeol's cheek red like tomatoes, Kris just keep the face

“ Just shut your mouth yixing.”

“ Woaps, Sorry.”

Chanyeol gently pat Kris’s shoulder, “ Don’t like that, okay ?” . Kris just sighed and smile to Chanyeol.

“ Woaah! Looks the ice breaks here!!.”

“ Oh, my. You guys just stop it.” Luhan shake his head and looked to chanyeol, “ Hey, better already ?”

“ Ahh, Luhan. I’m so miss you.” Chanyeol run towards Luhan and hug him tightly, Luhan was happy like Chanyeol, he spin chanyeol’s body.

“ ehem.” Kris clearing his throat, and break the Chanyeol and Luhan’s scene.

“ Well, Kris. When you change chanyeol ? The time is short, we don’t want the incident repeated for centuries past year.” Kai break  the silent awkward.

“ No, not now. It’s too much risk for Chanyeol’s sake.”

“ Hm ? What are you talking about ? Why me ?.”

 “ No. It’s Nothing , Chanyeol-ah.” Kris smile at him and Chanyeol’s cheek with his thumb

“ Kris, it’s importan thing. What we choose  it still leaves the risk for all of us, especially chanyeol. When the first the place we don’t have any choice.” Luhan look at Kris with serious tone. “ Let’s clear this. Yeollie-ah you love Kris right ?.” Luhan now turned his attention to Chanyeol.

“ Ye-yeah, I Love Yifan. W-whats all of this ? don’t scared me, you guys.”

“ See, he love you enough for you guys pass this all.”

“ No, Luhan. He’s not love enough, he’s just got his memory back.” Kris covered hia face with both hands resting on the table.

“ No, Kris. He’s--.”

“ HE’S JUST GOT HIS MEMORY BACK, FOR GOD’S SAKE. AND WHOSE’S FAULT IS THAT ?!.”

“ Aish, you two. You guys get chanyeol scared, look at him. He’s face is so pale.” Lay sighed

Kris slump back to his chair, his face got softener. “ I’m so sorry, Darling. It’s just I can’t put you in any danger situation here. I didn’t want to lose you.”

“ No, it’s okay. Just tell me what’s going on, I’ll try to understand a little bit.”

Luhan get up from his chair, “ This time, we want  Kris change you from half-blood to become us.”

“ It’s easy right ? I willing to become like you guys.” Chanyeol smile wider

“ That’s not that’s easy Chanyeol.” This time Kris open his mouth, his turned the gaze towards chanyeol’s eye. “ If that’s the truth, you love me from all your heart that will be easy. If not….”

“ What ?” Chanyeol gets nervous , he bits his lower lips

“ You will die, your body will burn down.” Luhan speak not facing chanyeol

Chanyeol close his eyes, “ But it’s truth, I Love you Yifan. Well, maybe I really don’t know the whole memory I have back time. But now, the present time, here, I Love You.”

“ Well, now all the questions are answered right?” Kai drinks his drink.

“ Now, we must prepare the ritual. The day after tomorrow is full moon right ? That’s the perfect time.” Luhan walk toward the door, prepare to leave the room

“ What ?! Who the hell are you decide the ing all alone ?!.” Kris slammed the desk

Luhan stopped his track, not facing back. “ Don’t forget Kris. I’m still The Head of Clan in this corporation.”

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Owh guys i'm really sorry for the poor grammar hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >.<

it's really ! anyone wants to help me for the rest of chapter ?.. If i can'tfix this, i start to think.... to stop this story, just like that. But...