Chapter 6 - The Barrier

Trapped By Your Love

Chanyeol's pov---

 

What is going on, I felt my body was too weak to move. My head hurts, what is the purpose of the dream. I tried to open my eyes, but I could not move it at all.

 

"Lay, how is progress?"

Lay? The man in hallway. That's Mean, how sehun's condition ? What this means Lay actually won the battle ? . Instant I felt my blood flowing fast on my boddy and my heartbeats... it's hurt to remember what happened that night. How Luhan's condition, Luhan forgive me if I became a burden to you.

"No, Kris. I'm doing my best, like Lasswell Clan really put a barrier in itself. I tried to open his memories, and seemed a little work. "

"hm. So Luhan gone that far for separate us."

What barrier are they talking about ? What about Luhan ?

" Yes, and this barrier is kind of rare, we're not used it anymore about fourth generation already. I think , i know what their attention."

"Good. Now go. Rest. Leave me with him. "

I heard footsteps away leaving this room. Silence immediately, but why do I feel comfortable with it. I did not know him at all, I suddenly felt something cold sweeping my forehead.

 

"Chanyeol, please remember me. Just know where you should belong to. "
And those words continue to haunt my mind took me back asleep erase all nightmares.
 
 
******************************************
 
Author's pov--
 
It has been 4 days passed, chanyeol have started to show if he will awake soon. Kris as long as it is also frequently monitor chanyeol's progress.
 
"Hnggh .." Chanyeol move a little, blink-blinked his eyes trying to adjust light that morning.
Kris just looked chanyeol, and moved closer. 

 

 

"How are you?" ask kris flat
"What do you care? If you want to kill me, do it as soon as possible. " Said chanyeol weak, not look at Kris.
 
"What a brat."
"I want to go home, I'm worried about them." Chanyeol trying to get out of bed.
Kris posthaste chanyeol hold and push back on its original position. Chanyeol grimaced shoulder and arm pain felt by kris hold it too strong.

 

 

Kris lean his face, "Do not try to get out of here." Kris said on of his teeth.
Chanyeol felt his body convulse hear those words, Kris got up from his position and walked out of the room. Died chanyeol are still frozen.
 
Chanyeol looked whole corner of the room, he felt that if he was a prisoner here why he is treated well. And he is very uncomfortable with all treatments waiter who kept calling 'mistress'.
Chanyeol forced himself to stand, walk toward the large windows that are in his room. He looked out, unconscious tears fell down his cheeks. The door opened, Kris walked in.
"Why are you out of your bed?"
"I'm bored of doing nothing." Chanyeol answered without turning his face, he tried to Kris not to know if he was crying.

 

 

"And why do not finished your food again?" Kris walked to chanyeol, stopped right in front of him. 
"I'm not hungry." Still do not see towards kris 
Kris holds chanyeol chin, forcing he to look at him. "If you talk to someone, look at the guy." 
 
"Let me go." Chanyeol jerked kris's hand from his chin. Behavior that makes Kris chanyeol impatient nature.
Kris grabbed in chanyeol chin roughly, forcing his lips touched chanyeol's .
Chanyeol trying to free himself from the embrace of Kris, but Kris is much more powerful than he. Kris bit his lip, and then keep his lips. Kris smiled slyly with blood come out from the corner of his lips, he used his thumb to wipe the blood from chanyeol's mouth and then them.
 
"What?! you jerk! "Chanyeol beat kris, kris caught both his wrists and held him back.
"Just do what I say. Okay, Darling? "Kris lift chanyeol body and put him back to bed.
Before chanyeol could wriggle, Kris uses his hands covered chanyeol eyes, "Now Sleep, princess."
Chnayeol instantly asleep.
 
 
Knock .. Knock ..
 
Kris glanced towards the door, Lay open the door with serious expression he looked closely at their leaders. "They're here, Lasswell Clan."
Kris just nodded, and looked back towards chanyeol is now fast asleep before him. And walked out of the room.
  
 
 
*****************************************************************
 
I'm Sorry if you guys, find this story is to slow plot. But pleasee keep going read this ne ! 
I promise not to dissapointed all you guys. ~~~
 
please voteeeee and comment