A Marry Christmas. (Hyunsik's scenario)

BTOB ONE SHOT FANFICS ~^-^~

 

I first met my boyfriend, Hyunsik, at the gym. There he was, lifting the weights off, flexing his arm muscles, in the black tank top he's wearing. As sweat drips down from his hair to his body, he was the main focus of all the ladies in the gym. He was my trainer. How lucky can I go?
 
4 months later we were dating. Just like any other usual date, we would always go to the gym once a week. As I had work, Hyunsik decided to head to the gym to work out first. As I reached the gym, an unpleasant sight was in front of my eyes. A bunch of girls were standing around him as he was on the treadmill. Half of them were leaning against the handles, wearing a sports shirt that hardly covers up to their stomach. Just as I was about to go ahead and pull their hair off their heads, Hyunsik turned around and saw me. Flashing a smile to me, he stopped the treadmill. As he stepped down the machine, all the girls were screaming and were adjusting their hair and shirt, getting ready for his attention. To their dismay, he walked pass them without even turning back and walked towards me. He put his arms around me and gave me a peck on the head. He held the gym bag that was on my hands, and as he walked towards the bunch of girls, he smiled at said, "My girlfriend. Isn't she beautiful?" I swear I was blushing throughout the whole time we were at the gym.
 
It's Christmas eve. 9 months after we have been together. Despite the arguments we have, we would always make up and everything would be okay the next day. It was 10PM on Christmas eve, it was cold, as the snow outside fluffs down the sky. With an apron and a book on how to bake in my hands, I was ready to bake a log cake for Hyunsik. "Hmm, mix the flour, eggs and water. Checked. Oh, add in chocolate chips." I pour in a lot as Hyunsik loves Chocolate cake. I poured the mixture into the pan and insert it into the oven. 90 minutes left to spare! I sat under the christmas tree where Hyunsik present lies. A beanie and scarf I personally knitted for him. 
 
DING! I heard the oven went. Opening the oven, the heavenly smell of chocolate cake flooded through the house. I dropped some strawberries on it with some icing sugar, and wrote Hyunsik's name with the cream before ending it with a chocolate-bits heart. As the clock strikes 12, I heard my door bell ringing. Skipping from the kitchen to the door, I opened it and there stood my boyfriend, with flowers and a box in his hands. Snow were lying on his soft black hair, and his face were buried in his scarf. I hurried him to my house.
 
"Merry Christmas!" I said as I hugged him. As he sat down at the sofa, I went into the kitchen and brought out the cake. The happiness I had were indescribable as he munch on the cake, with cream and cake all over his face. 
 
We sat under the christmas tree, ready to exchange our presents. Happily, he wore the beanie and scarf I knitted for him. It was my turn to get my present. "Babe, close your eyes and hold out your right hand." He said. I did as I was told, and felt a small box landing on my hands. I opened my eyes and saw a ring. He held a mistletoe on his left hand, raising it above us. He lean in and gave me a kiss on the lips. A kiss under the mistletoe. He knew I always wanted to do that. "Will you marry me?" He whispered. Tears rolled down my eyes as I said YES and he was putting the ring on my hands. 
 
We spent the night cuddling in each other arms, with a cup of hot choco in our hands, feeling warm and cozy despite the cold weather outside.