Dating an idol. (Ilhoon's scenario)

BTOB ONE SHOT FANFICS ~^-^~

Jung Il Hoon. That's my boyfriend name. You guys might have find this name familiar. Well, that's because he's the member of Cube Entertainment's 7-member boyband BTOB. Him and I went to the same school, Hanlim Arts High School. (I got the fact that Ilhoon went to this school from a website.) We met through the stage. I still remember I was all alone in the hall, waiting for the teachers to pass me a form to sign up for a singing contest. There he was, with his cap, cutting through my queue and getting the form first. I was already tired from waiting and I just couldn't take it that he cut my queue. I went up to him and tapped him at the shoulders. He turned around, staring at me with his big round eyes. "You cut my queue." I said to him coldy. He just gave me a smirk and walked away. I couldn't believe this guy's attitude. 'Added into my top 10 must-ignore-boys list.' I said it in my head.

Two days after the auditions, the results were out. "DUET: JUNG ILHOON & (INSERT YOUR OWN NAME HERE)" I'm pretty sure I screamed so loudly that the whole school could hear me. I stormed into the music studio where the teacher-in-charge was. 
 
ME: "I'm sorry Teacher but I'm sure I ticked the "SOLO" box on the application form. Why am I placed in the duet catergory instead?"
TEACHER: "You have a lot of potential in singing, young lady. However the guy you're having a duet with is an amazing rapper, if you two sing and rap together, you two can go far and even compete with the world!"
ME: "Who is this Jung Il Hoon? I don't even know this guy!"
 
She pointed to the guy at the far end of the room, sitting down on a chair with a beanie and glasses. When he looked up I nearly died. It was the guy who cut my queue and gave me attitude. 'Oh gosh, that is the guy I had to work with? Great, just great.' I thought to myself. 
 
After 2 months of training together and lots of hatred built, we were on stage, performing in front of the whole school. He was the charismatic rapper, I was the emotional singer. We won 1st place, and from that day onwards, we became close and started exchanging numbers and hanging out together occasionally.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
And that's how I know my boyfriend. A year later, he became a BTOB member. He was coming lesser to school now, probably just 2 days a week. I could hardly see him. He was busy attending interviews and showcases, travelling around the world to promote BTOB and training for his comeback. Ilhoon normally ends his training at 12am, so we would chat on the phone after that. However I had school so we couldn't chat for that long. 
 
Being an idol's girlfriend is not easy. He had talked to the CEO about going open about our relationship, however CEO-nim doesn't approve it as he was in a newly debuted group and do not want this kind of story to get out that fast. So everything Ilhoon and I go dating, he had to wrap himself up like a dumpling so fans and paparazzis would not know its him. But we could hardly meet, let alone date. 
 
It was finally BTOB's only resting day! On a happy Saturday, I went to the market early in the morning to get fresh ingredients to prepare Gingseng chicken soup for him and the members. The boys are coming over to my house today and I decided to brew something healthy for the hard-working boys. I remembered opening my house door and flour landing on my face.
 
My parents have been out ever since they opened the door for the boys. I demanded them to clean up the flour as I went ahead to prepare the chicken soup. 3 hours later they were slurping happily on the soup and munching on the kimchi. While the 6 other boys continue wolving down my soup, Ilhoon and I went downstairs to a nearby park to stroll. It was quiet in the park, no fans, no paparazzis. I enjoyed the moment as we held hands and strolled through the cool winter breeze. "Yeobo ah, the members and I have to go Japan for the next 2 weeks." Ilhoon said as the words break the silence. "What?! Two weeks? But the next 2 weeks are holidays for me! After that school starts again which means we are not going to see each other again for a while." My words get louder. I know it wasn't Ilhoon's fault, but the fact that he had to leave for the next 2 weeks pains me. I do not want him to leave my side. For the past 1 year plus was a rocky road for our relationship. We could only meet twice every 2 weeks, and could only talk over the phone for less than 20 minutes. Finally it was my holiday and I could visit him in the studio, yet he had to leave. "I know it's hard for you to accept but I hope you would understand and wait for me. Give me two years. After 2 years I'm sure we would have more free time. Then we can date more. " Ilhoon said as he tried to calm me down. "2 years? The past 1 year has been so tough for me, how can I wait for another 2 years?!" I screamed as tears rolled down my face. I flicked Ilhoon's hands away from me as I ran through the park under the cold winter. That night I snuggled under my blanket, with a box of tissues tucked under my arm and left my phone ringing the whole night.
 
A month had passed since I last saw Ilhoon. I had no idea what's happening to him now, as I left his calls unanswered. It was an unhappy day at school for me as my friend walked up to me and exclaimed, "Can you go with me to a fanmeet tonight? PLEASE?!" She was my best friend, and with those big sparkly eyes of hers that begged me, I didn't say no. Just that she didn't tell me whose fanmeet if was. As long as it isn't BTOB's. The night got worser as I saw BTOB's photo on stage as we entered the mall. I couldn't back out as my friend didn't know about my relationship with Ilhoon. Only my family, the members and Cube's CEO knows. "Thank you for coming with me! I finally can see my bias, Ilhoon!" My best friend said as she locked arms with me. The mention of Ilhoon's name send a wave of sadness into my body. What made it worse is that she had won 2 tickets to shake hands and interact with BTOB. Great, how great. 
 
As the boys entered the stage, fans were screaming and crying. Ilhoon has gotten skinner and throughout the interview, he wasn't being himself and he doesn't seem to be that happy anymore. As Hyunsik scanned through the crowd, he saw me. Our eyes met. . The next thing I knew was that Hyunsik nudged Ilhoon and nodded towards the direction I was at. I quickly looked down, not wanting Ilhoon to see me. It was our turn to interact with BTOB. I felt my legs shaking, as well as my body. I wanted to leave, but it was too late. As I approach closer to Ilhoon, he looked at me with those big eyes, like how our eyes met for the first time. I knew I was closed to tears. I took his hand, and shaked it lightly. Finally, we're off the stage. "Finally I get to touch my idols and interact with them! Let's go and grab something to eat, i'm hungry." My best friend said. I gave her a light smile. 
 
I was close to stepping out of the mall when I heard Ilhoon screamed my name into the microphone. "Baby I'm sorry. I know dating me is hard. I know how hard it was for you. I was so busy all the time, I hardly had time for you. I'm really sorry. For the past one month I couldn't eat nor sleep. I thought maybe ignoring you would get me to feel better, but no. I need you. I rather give up my career than to lose you. I love you." Ilhoon said as he cried. The fangirls were staring at me, including my best friend. I knew tears were flowing down my eyes like tap water. Ilhoon had went against the CEO and revealed our relationship. I was proud of him. And I knew I still do love him. I left my friend standing dumbfounded at the mall's exit as I ran up the stage and gave Ilhoon the biggest hug he ever got. He scarificed for me, and I knew that waiting for 2 years before we could have more time together is all worth it.