Him to the rescue. (Sungjae scenario)

BTOB ONE SHOT FANFICS ~^-^~

 

"Nerd." Someone muttered under her long wavy hair.

School hasn't been good. Being the new kid in town isn't exactly what you wanted after moving to Korea. Not everybody has been nice to you, throwing random glances at you and muttering to each other everytime you walk down the hallway.

'Urgh, those long hair girls again.' You thought to yourself. This group of 5, consisting of the school's most popular and attention seeking girls, and of course, unlikeable. Rolling your eyes, you hugged your books closer to you and tried to shuffle pass them without moving an eyelid. Just then, a random kid skates by and accidentally knocked into you, causing your books to fly all over the place. The heaviest Math textbook hit one of the girls. '.' "HEY YOU, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING." The tallest girl, with the longest hair, screamed at you as she rubs her swollen hand that has been attacked by the textbook. Timidly, you raised up your head and had eye contact with her. Her stare could have killed you. "Girls like you shouldn't be allowed in this school. Disgusting." She picked up the textbook, and readily aimed it at you. You flinch and closed your eyes, not daring to move an inch.

Just then, you heard a scream. You opened your eyes, and saw this guy holding onto her wrists. The Math textbook once again dropped from her hands and hit her on her toes. You laughed to yourself at her misery, wondering who the guy was. "Stop bullying her or else the next thing that drops on your toe isn't only one Math textbook." He, said it cooly. Throwing her hands like as if they were twigs, he picked up your textbook, brushed away the dust and walk towards you. You felt your heartbeat rising. "Sungjae." He said, stretching out his hands. "(INSERT YOUR OWN NAME HERE :3)" You took his hand and shake it. "You're new here? Haven't seen you around. Wanna go over to a nearby coffee house?" He asked. Your eyes widen at his invitation, and you happily agreed to it.

You two stepped out of the school, dissappointed to find it raining. You lowered your head, feeling sad as this may be the first and last invitation Sungjae is gonna send. Sungjae grabbed your hands and happily asked, "Let's run across, shall we?" A smile took over your face. With your books under your coat, tucked under your left arm, and Sungjae holding on to your right hand, you happily ran across the road with him. Despite the fact that it was cold and you were drenched, this moment seems like the best moment ever in your life.

"Two Lattes please." You heard Sungjae ordering as you settle yourself down at a table for two beside the window. He happily skipped over to the table with two silver spoons in his hands. He sat down on the chair opposite yours and said,"You have pretty eyes, natural pretty eyes." You suddenly remembered you were wearing eyeliner and eyeshadow. Touching your face, you notice your fingers were smeared in eye makeup. '. I've screwed up such a perfect moment.' He pulled out a red handkerchief from his jacket and hand it to you. "Don't worry, you still look beautiful." He flashed you a smile before going to the counter to collect the Lattes. You can't help but blush at his compliment. He came back with a rose on the tray. "It's for you, beautiful." He said. "Thank you." You replied, with the biggest smile on your face.

You and Sungjae both sat at the coffee house for the whole afternoon. Chatting happily and laughing heartily with him, you didn't want this time to end. It was 6PM when it stopped raining. You looked at your watch and was shocked to find out how time flies by. "Omo Sungjae it's late! I gotta run home." You hastily picked up your books and wore your coat. "Let me walk you home!" He said, picking up his jacket and lending a hand to carry your books.

A walk from school to home is 15 minutes, however it feels like 15 seconds when you're with Sungjae. You definitely enjoy his company, however feeling sad as you knew this would be the only time he's going to talk to you or ask you out. "I've reached. Thank you for today." You smiled, taking the books away from his arm. You waved goodbye, and sadly walked to your house's door. "WAIT!" Sungjae said. Immediately as you turn around, Sungjae wrapped his arms around you. "I... I enjoy being with you. I hope we could hang out like this for life, maybe as friends, or something more." He hands you a piece of paper, kisses your forehead and smiled. Waving goodbye, he turned around and ran. You unwrap the paper, it says "Be mine, soon :) (HANDPHONE NUMBER)" 

You smiled to yourself, knowing that school's gonna be a whole lot better.