When the playboy falls in love. (Peniel scenario)

BTOB ONE SHOT FANFICS ~^-^~

Peniel. That's his name. Nobody ever know his full name. The school only know him by Peniel. The coolest and hottest guy in school. The guy that every girl wished he was theirs, the guy that girls would fall head over heels for. With his piercing eyes and killing smile, many girls have offered themselves to him. He probably dated every single girl in the school, well, except for me. I never liked him. I hated his playboy ways. I have to agree that when he smiles, I'll melt. But no, I can't fall for him.

 

-PENIEL POV-
Argh, those annoying girls again. How many times do I have to tell them that I have no interest in them? They're nerds, I only talk to them so that they would let me copy their homework. Crazy for them to think that I will actually fall for them. Never in their lives. Recently there's this girl who's my next target. I don't even know her name. I could only rely on my friend, who's in her class to know more about her. Well, she's about to fall into the Peniel trap. I asked my friend to give her an invitation to my party on Saturday. Guess what? She didn't go. She's not giving me any face. I don't even invite people to my own party. She wants to play hard to get huh? Fine, I'll play with her. 

-MY POV-
Today this random guy in my class approached me and handed me an invitation to Peniel's party this upcoming Saturday. As if I'll go. On Monday when I return to school, I found my desk doodled. It says 'Playing hard to get huh? You're not that special at all. Come meet me outside school at 1PM or else your life would be turned upside down.' Ridiculous. So what he's the hottest guy in school? I don't care about whether I get to date him or not. Snobby people like him shouldn't exist. Argh. "Oh my gosh you should go and meet him. Just find out what he wants from you! Come on girl it doesn't hurt just to meet him this once!" my best friend exclaimed. She dated Peniel before, and of course, he dumped her. But she still couldn't get over him. In fact, she still loves him. But probably not that much anymore since she isn't jealous about Peniel asking me to meet him."No! Peniel's such a playboy, I don't even want to see his face. He should really reflect on himself." My words just gave me the biggest idea. I knew exactly how to deal with that playboy.

-PENIEL POV-
There she is. Guess she can't resist me afterall. But somehow, something about her, attracts me. No, it can't be. I don't fall for girls, girls for fall me. I shake away the feeling that I have as she walks towards me. "What do you want?" Her words greeted me. "I invited you to my party, but you didn't go. Who do you think you are? It's an honour for a nobody like you to get invited to my party." I shot back at her. "I'm not that kind of easy girl." She replied, as she walked away from me. Definitely an interesting girl.

-MY POV-
The next day I receive a bouquet of roses on my table. Classmates swarm around me like bees, trying to find out who gave me the roses. 'Peniel' it says on the card. I heard the popular girl screamed, "I've never dated Peniel before, and that girl gets roses from him? Despicable." Many girls seemed to become my 'best friend' after the news that Peniel gave me roses spread around the school. To be honest, I liked the fact that Peniel gave me roses. But i hid my excitement. I can't let him in too easily. He needs to learn. After school I made sure he saw me dumping the roses into the dustbin.

-PENIEL POV-
I saw her dumping the roses into dustbin. Okay, so the flowers didn't work then. I asked her out for dinner at a posh restaurant on a Friday night. She appeared in a dress, looking extremely pretty. I don't know why but I felt my heartbeat increasing. Am I falling for this girl...? I asked her for a dance but she declined. Dinner ended quickly and I send her home. She went back into her house without even saying goodbye. I went home and rolled on my bed due to frustration.

-MY POV-
He's getting really sweet. I'm falling for him. But I can't. I'm suppose to spend all his energy and money, and then make him realise what kind of playboy he was and let him regret for all of his life. I'm suppose to take revenge for my best friend. Even if I do fall for him, he's never going to love me. He's a playboy. He's going to play with my feelings, and then dump me, leaving me all miserable and unhappy. I just knew I can't fall in love with him. Never.

-PENIEL POV-
It has been weeks since we hit off and became friends. Well, I tried to woo her. Win her heart. But her heart is probably made of stone. After roses and dinners and gifts, she's still not accepting me. I tried asking her to be girlfriend, but she always avoid the question. Could it be because of my playboy reputation? These days even the hottest girl throws herself at me, I would reject her. She's the only one I wanna have now. I knew that I fell for her, hard. Today I attempted to kiss her. And make her mine. For a split second she didn't move, she stayed still. And then I felt a slap across my face. "I thought you would respect me. I thought after so many weeks, you would actually change and become a better person. But I guess I was wrong. I'm not even your girlfriend and yet you attempted to kiss me. And don't think I didn't see you kissing that long hair chic right behind the school. I can't believe it, Peniel. Get away from me." Her words hit me like bricks. I couldn't believe she actually saw me kissing another girl. What was I thinking when I was kissing the girl? My mind was in a whirl. That girl came up to me and pressed her lips against mine. I only attempted to break away from her after a few seconds. However it was too late. I knew I was going to lose her. I couldn't let this happen.

-MY POV-
He didn't know that I actually saw him kissing the long-haired girl. I saw it all. For the past few weeks he treated me like a princess and I actually felt loved. I felt that he really likes me and I'm already planning to accept him. Today the cold, harsh truth hit me. He was the same old playboy Peniel afterall. He smashed my heart into a million pieces. 

-PENIEL POV-
I knew I have to win her back. These past few days without her makes my life feel empty. I realise I have fallen hard for her. She was different than other girls. I actually love her. I woke up early on Thursday morning to prepare breakfast for her. Heart-shaped toasts and egg soup, her favourite. I grabbed the bouquet of rainbow roses I got from the florist yesterday. Today is the day I'm going to win her back. She may not be my girlfriend yet, but I'm willing to start out as friends. I'm willing to take baby steps. All I know that I have to get her back.

I stood outside her class with the lunchbox in a bag and roses in my hands. Boys shot me weird glances and girls screamed at the sight of me. A girl even stopped by and tried to grab the roses. I shot her a murderous glare and told her to back off. I do not need a girl disturbing me and ruin my plan. After what seems forever, she finally arrived. She looks so adorable with her face buried in her scarf, looking down at her phone. She looked up and her eyes met mine. 

-MY POV-
There he is. Looking as hot as always, leaning against the wall just outside my classroom, zoning out, holding on to a pink recycled bag and roses. He had difficulties balancing himself and nearly fell. I laughed into my scarf, thinking how cute can Peniel get. I snapped back into reality and whipped my phone out, pretending I was busy. I couldn't help it but look at him again. This time, he was already looking at me. I broke away from the long stare and tried to enter the classroom. He held the bag and roses in one hand and grabbed my arm with the other one.

-PENIEL POV-
I grabbed her arm. I can't let her go. "Don't go. Don't leave me. Please." The words came out of my mouth, as I tried to hold back the tears. We haven't even dated, and yet I already feel so heartbroken when she left me few days ago. I knew I couldn't lose her. "We can start out as friends. Anything as long as I can be with you. I really like you. I know I was a playboy in the past. Honestly, when I first get close to you, it's because I wanted to play with your heart, let you fall in love with me and then I'll dump you. But as time goes by, I fell for you. You were different. You changed me." She looked at me, and didn't reply me.  I handed her the breakfast and roses as tears streamed down my face. 

-MY POV-
Tears were rolling down his cheeks. He looked so broken, so precious. I actually felt that he truly wants to repent for his mistakes and he actually loves me. I wiped his tears with my hands and gave him a hug. A long, quiet hug. I knew we weren't going to be in a relationship for the time being, but let's just take it slow. And start out as friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologise about this storyline ): I felt that it wasn't good enough. I rushed this story out as I had this idea in my head and not wanting to forget it, I wrote this as quickly as possible with half of my brain gone. I'm really sorry for this crappy story ): I probably would re-write Peniel's scenario again...