Our love is hard, but real. (Changsub scenario)

BTOB ONE SHOT FANFICS ~^-^~

I'm changing 'YOU' to 'I', sorry for the changes ):

 

"Good morning Angel." Changsub muttered under the blankets. It was a bright, sunny morning. I woke up a few minutes before Changsub did. Up all night yesterday due to BTOB's comeback date drawing near, Changsub only returned home after 3AM. Without even taking out his jacket, he collasped right next to me on the bed. I gave him a peck on the lips before getting up to wash up and prepare breakfast for the tired boy. After breakfast, we're off to the market to fill up our near empty fridge.

Changsub and I have been dating for 2 years. He was everything I wanted. He was so innocent, natural and funny, I couldn't believe I actually landed myself such a good boyfriend.

Coming from a rich family, Daddy never seemed to like Changsub. Could it be because he was an idol? I'll never know. Dad loves his own private life, he avoids reporters asking him for interviews or going on televisions to talk about his success in life. I respect him for his choices, but I just can't stand the fact that whenever Changsub comes over to my house for dinner, Dad would shoot him with murderous glares. Changsub never seems to mind it though. A year after we dated, we moved in together to a small apartment in the City area. Dad hates the fact that I'm moving in with Changsub, but what can he do about it?

What I love most is the affection Changsub shows. He never fails to hold my hand, gives me a back hug wherever possible or giving me kisses in public. Despite the fans that surround us, he still doesn't care. Other than Dad, nothing gets into our way. After unloading bags and bags of gocceries,  I kissed Changsub goodbye as he left for practice. 

-CHANGSUB POV.-
'Wonder what she's gonna cook tonight..." I thought to myself. I've always loved her cooking, tastes just like Mum's. She's definitely perfect for me. Putting on my earpiece, I flag a cab down to the studio. Funny though, cabs never arrive this quickly... It was too late for me to realise that this wasn't a cab. It was her Dad's car. .

-MY POV.-
Washing the cabbages and chopping the chicken, I was preparing a feast for Changsub. He definitely needs more chicken. Chicken soup for Changsub it is. It takes 2 hours to brew my Mum's secret chicken soup receipe. Ever since she abandoned me and Dad, all I have was her Diary, which jots down her receipes for good food, as well as her life with Dad. She never seemed to enjoy her married life with Dad though. It was like as if she was forced to be with him. Oh well. 2PM into the day, I settle myself down on the sofa, I switched on the television. RINGGGGG, goes my phone. 'SUNGJAE CALLING.' Curious at the fact that Sungjae called me out of the blue, I picked up the phone. "Has Changsub left home? He hasn't been here for the past 3 hours." I was shocked at what Sungjae said. Changsub is never late. He left my side at 11AM, he couldn't have taken 3 hours just to get to the studio. 30 minutes is all he need. Worried, I called him. I reached a dial tone.

-CHANGSUB POV-
I wonder what her Dad wants from me. He never likes me. He can't possibly ask me out for lunch. Without any time left for me to think, I was knocked out by the dude next to me. Waking up with a minor headache, I found myself at the basement of her Dad's home. Hands and legs tied with a rope. Did I get kidnapped? Impossible, this only happens to movies or dramas. I felt my pocket vibrating. It must be either the members or her calling me, it's been a while since I left home and hasn't reach the studio. I heard footsteps. Using my tied-together hands, I knocked them against my phone, hoping the impact would pick up the call. Yes, it did. Just then, her Dad's head popped out by the door.  "You must be wondering why I brought you here. After 2 years, you still wouldn't listen, huh? One thing only, leave my daughter. Leave her and I will pay you a handsome sum. A sum that you could never ever earn with your singing career." For the past 2 years, her Dad hs been trying to break us up by fabricing rumors about me and another woman, but luckily, she chose to trust me. I'm definitely never leaving her for money, or for anything. "You brought me to your house basement and tie me up just to tell me that? I'm sorry, it's not helping." I replied loudly, hoping the person who just called me can hear everything. I hope the person would...

-MY POV-
Changsub picked up the call. However he wasn't speaking. "Hello? HELLO?" I said, louder each time. No replies. Suddenly, I heard my Dad's voice. Why would Dad be with Changsub? I pressed my ears into the phone, like as if I could hear clearer of the conversation. I heard clearly that Changsub said they were at my house's basement, where Changsub is tied up. Grabbing my purse and dialing Sungjae to conference the call, I rushed out of the house.

-Changsub POV.-
Her Dad seems disappointed at my answer. He obviously can't wait for me to leave his daughter. I'm not letting him get what he wants. Yes he was rich and powerful. But that doesn't mean anything. "Aren't you a stubborn young man. Alright then, since words can't get through your mind, I'm sure something else can. " He pulled out a gun.

-MY POV-
"Could you please drive a little faster, I'm in a hurry." I told the poor cab driver that has been hearing me asking him to drive faster. 20 minutes later, I've reached my home. "Sungjae, please stay on the line." I told him, before putting my phone into my pocket, then I rushed to my basment. As fast as I could.

-Changsub POV-
Now he wants to kill me. For not leaving his daughter. Even if he threw a grenade at me, I'm still never leaving her. Nothing could break us up. I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. It's her. What is she doing here?! She held up her hand and did a phone sign. It must be her on the line. She heard everything. Afraid that her life would be in danger, I signalled her to leave this place immediately. Too late. "Ah, my dearest daughter. You're here! Look at this guy, he doesn't even want to leave you. Stubborn isn't he?" he said scarstically. "Let him go, Dad. Or else you would lose me, this daughter." I heard her say. She's protecting me. "Nobody gets my daughter. She must live with me. He must.... Die." Those words came out of her Dad's mouth, monotone. He pointed the gun at me, and I heard the trigger behind pulled. I shut my eyes. Tightly. I heard someone running. Could it be her...? Please don't run towards me baby girl. Please don't scarifice your life. Please... I out after that.

-MY POV-
Dad is crazy. He is crazy. He's trying to kill my boyfriend. Finish him off with a gunshot, thinking I would live with him forever. Never in my life. I hate him. I hate my Dad. I heard him pull the trigger. No, he can't shoot my boyfriend. I knew he would. Dad was capable of anything. I couldn't think straight. Changsub isn't that far away from me. I ran. Probably the fastest run of my life. Please let me reach Changsub before the bullet did. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I collasped right in front of Changsub. The last thing I heard was police sirens, Sungjae must have heard the whole conversation and called the police. I heard policemen calling my Dad to drop the weapon and put his hands up. I black out after that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 5 years since that incident. Yes, the bullet shot her. She was rushed to the hospital immediately. She slipped into a deep coma. Her Dad was arrested and put behind bars for a good long time. Roses are her favourite. I asked the florist to wrap the roses up into a green wrapping paper. Her favourite colour. She's gonna love it. I laid the roses down at her grave. After a long battle, she left peacefully and I remembered holding her hands for the last time and slipping the engagement ring down her finger.  She never woke up to see the engagement ring. I sold the house we both used to live in. The memories we had. The happiness, the sadness. Our love nest. However, she's gone now. Forever. 

 
I never dated anyone since then. Nobody could ever be like her. Nobody could ever replace her in my heart. I will love her forever.