Not your Typical high school romance. : Chapter 15 ; Guessing my wife - Jinyoung.

Not your Typical high school romance.(ON HOLD)

 

Jacelyn walked to SNSD’s dorm and rang their doorbell, there were chattering inside.

 

“UNNIE!” Jacelyn screamed, before the chattering stopped and the door opened, by the one and only Seohyun.

 

“Seohyun Unnie! Can I see all the Unnies that went for WGM?” Jacelyn inquired.

 

“Eh? WGM? Waeyo? TAEYEON UNNIE!”

 

Taeyeon popped up.

 

“You’re going for WGM?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Jacelyn nodded.

 

“OMO! Yayyy!” taeyeon fangirled.

 

“Who are you going with?”  Seohyun asked, leading Jacelyn to go in.

 

Jacelyn neatly removed her toms and arranged it neatly before going in.

 

“Jinyoung Oppa. But this time, Jinyoung doesn’t know.”

 

“For me, I didn’t know my husband, I guess that’s for a change.” Seohyun said, shrugging.

 

“Yeah. Fighting Jacelyn!” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Hyo Unnie, you know about what we are talking about?” Jacelyn said, looking at Hyoyeon.

 

“Word spreads fast.” Hyoyeon said, smirking.

 

Jacelyn giggled.

 

“Jacelyn-ah! All you need to do is be enthusiastic and stuff! Trust me, treat Jinyoung as how you would treat your future husband. But no hanky-panky! You two can hold hands, kiss on the cheek and forehead and stuff! Don’t get into accidents, oh oh! One highlight every WGM couple must do is ice-skating! AND! We want to be your sister in laws!” Tiffany said, smiling.

 

“Neh unnie~!” Jacelyn said.

 

All ten of them discussed and laughed about it. Jacelyn never imagined to be on WGM. Suddenly, she remembered what Baro said.

 

“If she ever debuts, we would have a season of Hello Baby. Impossible.”

 

“Ah-ha, this time, Baro, I am proving you wrong.” Jacelyn said under her breath.

 

Jacelyn looked at the time and gasped. A whole day has gone just chatting with SNSD.

 

“omo! Unnie! I have to go back and rest! Manager Oppa will be furious if I am late tomorrow night!”

 

“Arrasso!” Seohyun said.

 

Jacelyn rushed to the door before stopping when Sooyoung called her.

 

“Jacelyn-ah! I hope you know that for us, SM-idols, we can see it going on live alright! For WM also, but I guess there’s only B1A4 in WM…”

 

“uh huh.” Jessica said, looking up from her ipad.

 

“Arrasso. But I have the day free though! Maybe… you guys can bring me out to shop for the first meeting?”

 

“Neh! See you tomorrow at 11am!”

 

Jacelyn went back to her dorm (even though it’s only next door.), and changed into a tank top and sweat pants.

 

She tied her hair up into a messy bun and went to brush her teeth.

 

Halfway through, her doorbell rang.

 

She came out, pissed that she couldn’t do her routine accordingly, and opened the door to see a smiling Key.

 

“Offa.” She said, leaving a confused Key because he couldn’t make out on what she was saying.

 

Jacelyn sighed and gestured him to go in while she finished up.

 

Jacelyn brushed a bit more before spitting the toothpaste out and rinsing .

 

She came out and smiled.

 

“Sorry about earlier.” She said, sitting down next to him.

 

“It’s okay. I heard you are going on We Got Married?”

 

“Yepp. SNSD unnies are going to help me pick an outfit tomorrow.” Jacelyn said.

 

“And you didn’t invite the diva?” Key said, mocking shock.

 

“I didn’t know you wanted to come along, diva.” Jacelyn said, pouring some water for Key.

 

Key took the glass of water gratefully.

 

“So, can I come?” He said, putting the glass down.

 

“Sure? Be close to the Unnies though, paps may think we’re together.” Jacelyn said.

 

“I understand. Well, it’s kind of late now, I have to go back to the dorm. See you, Jace.”

 

“Anneyong Key oppa!” Jacelyn said, seeing Key out.

 

Jacelyn washed the cup and kept it.

 

One of her songs blasted out from her phone, signaling that there is a call for her.

 

She raced to her phone and answered it.

 

“Yeobusayo~” She said.

 

“Just want to say Goodnight.” The person on the other side said.

 

“Jinyoung oppa?”

 

“Neh.”

 

“You’re going to have a long day tomorrow, Oppa. Go and rest.” Jacelyn said.

 

“Neh Jagiya~”

 

“Anneyong.” She said, hanging up.

 

Jacelyn snuggled into her blankets and fell asleep almost immediately.

 

After what it felt like minutes, she was woken up by the ringing doorbell.

 

“mmph.” She grumbled, before getting up, taming her hair, washed her face and went to the door, opening up to see 10 people, cheerfully waving at her.

 

“Unnies, Oppa…” She said sleepily.

 

“YAH! You aren’t ready yet? It’s 10:30!!!” Key reprimanded.

 

“Eh? Mianhae. I couldn’t hear my alarm…” Jacelyn said. Walking to her bedroom, changed into a pair of skinny black jeans, and a white and black knitted top. Let her hair fal over her shoulders. She put on her beanie and took her bag, putting her phone, wallet, sunglasses, and headphones inside. She slipped on her flats and walked out.

 

Key’s mouth hung agape as SNSD gushed over her outfit.

 

“Kaja.” Jacelyn whispered into Key’s ears, breaking his train of thoughts.

 

All of them put on their RayBans and headed out onto the streets.

 

“Where shall we go?” Jacelyn said, linking arms with Sooyoung and Seohyun.

 

“the mall! Duh.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Unnie, I know it’s the mall, but, what should I wear? I don’t know…” Jacelyn said, panicking a little.

 

“Relax Jace. We’ll make you pretty, without any make-up!” Taeyeon said.

 

“you’re a natural beauty. Don’t worry.” Tiffany added.

 

Key smiled at their backs, laughing silently at their silly jokes and stuff. But what really matters to him is that, Jacelyn is going to be virtually married to the guy who hurt her the most.

 

They went inside the Mall and went into one of the shops.

 

When they were done picking the clothes they wanted Jacelyn to wear, they proceeded to pay.

 

Jacelyn reached for her wallet before a hand landed on hers, Jacelyn looked up to see Key.

 

“I’ll pay for everything you’re going to buy.” He said, passing the cashier his credit card.

 

“Oppa…”

 

SNSD fangirled at the scene.

 

Key shot them a look, sending all of them into fits of laughter.

 

They went into the shop wear they sell shoes, coming out with 2 bags, but each bag has 2 pairs of shoes in it. Oh, the shop that sells trench coats? They came out with 4 bags, each bag has 2 coats in it.

 

By the time all the shopping were done, it was 7pm.

 

“Let’s head back and doll you up!” Jessica said, dragging Jacelyn to the car.

 

Key went to the carpark and put the bags in the boot before going in.

 

Jacelyn laid her head on his shoulder.

 

“Gomawo, Oppa. For coming with us, for paying for all of that.” She said softly.

 

“Gwenchanna, something I would do to my little sister.”

 

Jacelyn felt a pang of pain on her heart when she said that.

 

“I’m just a little sister to him after all.”  She thought.

 

When they reached the dorm, Jessica, Seohyun and Taeyeon raced into her room, laying out all the clothes and shoes, hanging them up, leaving a suit left her Jacelyn to wear.

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung did Jacelyn’s hair.

 

And the rest just went back to their dorm to rest.

 

Key stayed and watched the transformation of Jacelyn.

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung loosely curled the ends of Jacelyn’s hair and let it fall over her shoulders.

 

Jacelyn went into her room and changed into a pair of black tights, a white and black knitted long-sleeved shirt, and wore her dark blue trench coat.

 

“Beautiful.” Tiffany said.

 

“Khamsanimda~” Jacelyn said.

 

“Go go go! MBC Studio!” Jessica rushed her. Jacelyn put on a pair of ankle cut covered heels and went to the studio.

 

Jinyoung sat in the radio station, fidgeting and checking his phone, he doesn’t know what’s going to happen, he just feels like there’s something that is going to happen.

 

Jacelyn came in and was shocked at the small number of cameras.

 

She greeted everyone and smiled.

 

“Here’s the board.” The director said, giving her the board.

 

It was those normal boards where all of them usually use. It was white in colour, and black words written on it.

 

The board read:

 

B1A4’s We Got Married.

Hello!! I’m B1A4 leader, Jung Jinyoung’s Soon-to-be wife! Guess who am I and I’ll be glad if you guessed me correctly. B1A4, are you ready to be my brother-in-laws? ^^

 

Jacelyn smiled and waited at the side before the gantry into the building.

 

“Alright, thank you B1A4, it’s B1A4 everybody!” The DJ said, B1A4 thanked everyone before heading out.

 

“Jacelyn! Get ready!” The director said.

 

Jacelyn rushed to the position and held up the board, covering her face.

 

B1A4 walked out to see the board. They were shocked.

 

“Hyung, You’re up for We Got Married!” Baro said.

 

“Ehhh, who’s your wife?” Sandeul teased.

 

“Let’s guess.” CNU said.

 

B1A4 greeted the production crew and they were told to guess Jinyoung’s virtual wife.

 

Gongchan looked at the hands. That pair of hands were familiar. Like he’d seen them before.

 

Jinyoung took a step closer.

 

“Must I guess myself or my members can guess, too?” he asked.

 

“You must guess yourself.” The PD said.

 

“I guess… f(x) Amber.” Jinyoung guessed.

 

“DING!”

 

“Guess again, Jinyoung.” The PD said.

 

“Who else could it be?” CNU said.

 

“Do you want us to reveal your wife?” The PD asked.

 

“YES!” The whole of B1A4 said.

 

“Ready? 3…2…1~ tada~”

 

Jacelyn turned behind and passed the board to the production crew and turned to face B1A4.

 

“Anneyonghasaeyo! Jacelyn Jung imnida!” Jacelyn said, bowing politely.

 

B1A4 was shocked again.

 

Jinyoung smiled and bowed.

 

“I knew it was her!!! They’re fated!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO~” Baro said.

 

“Okay, so Jinyoung and Jacelyn will go for their first date while B1A4 goes back to their dorm. Remember, only WM entertainment and SM entertainment can see this live. Have fun, the Jung Couple. There will be one two cameras, on in front, and behind of you two.” The PD briefed.

 

“Neh.” Jacelyn said.

 

“Shall we?” Jinyoung said.

 

===========================================================

HELLO! yes I'm back! I will most probably be uploading every friday (according to Singapore time) and yeah :) Sorry if it's a shorter chapter then usual, but hey, it has 1656 words in this. Okay, today, (11/1/13), my english teacher asked us to write the introductory sentence of an essay, it was an exercise worksheet that she printed out. She was impressed by my worksheet. She looked curious on why I write so well nyahahah. Okay, I'll update in 7 days! Anneyong! Love you!

 

If you read the whole authors note, PLEASE comment on who you want Jacelyn to end up with, who is your B1A4/SHINee bias and NYTHSR!

 

Oh and! After i complete this story, I would write some one-shots/imagines! Do comment/message me if you want one because I'm doing by request. It only can be you and your bias from either B1A4 or SHINee. Thank you