Not your typical High school Romance ; Chapter 27 ; ETUDE x KIDNAPPED.

Not your Typical high school romance.(ON HOLD)

The next morning, both Jinyoung and Jacelyn were on the bed, covered with the blanket, not fully .

 

 

What happened last night, was just something that Jinyoung loved to dream of, but Jacelyn told him not to go too far.

 

 

Jacelyn stirred, waking up slowly, and legs sore from whatever happened last night. She turned over and looked at Jinyoung, who was still sleeping soundly.

 

 

Jacelyn then glanced at the clock and gasped.

 

I’m going to be late!!

 

 

She put on a simple black skater skirt and a nice blouse to go along before combing down her hair and putting on her sunglasses, wearing high-top sneakers and rushing out of the house, kissing Jinyoung on the forehead before leaving.

 

 

EunHyuk drove up and wind down the window, smiling. “Late no more princess. Hop in.”

 

 

Jacelyn smiled and got into the car, not knowing that there is someone snapping pictures of her going into the car.

 

 

“Miss will be soooooooo happy with this.” The photographer snickered happily.

 

 

Once both EunHyuk and Jacelyn arrived at the building, Jacelyn thanked Eunhyuk and pecked him on the cheek, before going out of the car and running into the building. Eunhyuk watched her go inside of the building before driving off.

 

“Jacelyn! Go up!” The photographer said.

 

 

Upon her arrival, the photographer for ETUDE HOUSE commercial film told her to get into her wardrobe and get her makeup done, going up onto the shoot almost immediately.

 

 

After posing and trying on to blink at the flash of the camera, EunHyuk came into the studio with food and drinks.

 

 

“Okay take 15!” The photographer said, plugging the camera into the laptop and loading them in.

 

 

Jacelyn walked into the makeup room and changed into the next wardrobe for the film.

 

 

The director for filming briefed Jacelyn on what is going to happen. SHINee and Super Junior would be coming in, EunHyuk widened his eyes at the word Super Junior.

 

 

“…Henry and Kyuhyun will be coming in while SHINee, in collaboration with their anniversary, will be dancing replay to charm you, but you got your eyes on Henry. You use the ETUDE BB cream and in the end, Henry has his eyes on you and asked you out with a rose.”

 

 

“Henry?!” Jacelyn said, looking at Henry. He winked and smirked.

 

 

“No not my Super Junior feels…” Jacelyn said, trying to contain her fangirl moment.

 

 

Eunhyuk went up to Jacelyn and fed a small piece of meat to her.

 

“MEEEEEEEEAT!” She squealed, opening for Eunhyuk to feed.

 

 

The director chuckled. “Okay I hope to finish the shooting soon as I still need a few more shots from Jacelyn.”

 

 

“Ne~” SHINee, Henry, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Jacelyn chorused.

 

 

Once all of them finished changing, Jacelyn walked up in a baby pink dress and pink platform heels, wearing a white headband and her hair curled into soft curls. She sat on a box while SHINee started dancing to Replay.

 

 

Henry came in, looking at SHINee, before Trap came on and both Henry and Kyuhyun came on to dance.

 

 

Jacelyn was looking at Henry, trying to go on with the plot. When Henry walked past her without looking she pouted cutely and Key burst out laughing.

 

 

“CUT! KEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” The director said.

 

 

“Mianhae! Jacelyn was too cute pouting!” Key said in between laughs.

 

 

“I was trying to control my laughter too…” one of the crew members said.

 

 

“Well it can’t be helped… okay from when Henry walks past Jacelyn!”

 

 

Henry walked past Jacelyn, Jacelyn looked at Henry and pouted.

 

 

She took out ETUDE’s BB cream and eyed it suspiciously.

 

 

She applied some of it and smiled, when she went past Henry, Henry grabbed her wrist and smiled, offering Jacelyn a rose.

 

 

“Go out with me?” He asked.

 

 

Jacelyn smiled and nodded.

 

 

When both of them walked, Jacelyn flashed ETUDE’s BB cream before a thumbs up.

 

 

“AND………. CUT! GOOD TAKE!”

 

 

Everybody clapped and told each other that they worked hard.

 

 

“Super Junior! You have a schedule! Let’s go!” Super Junior’s manager called out.

 

 

Kyuhyun, Henry and Eunhyuk rushed to their manager. Eunhyuk glanced back at Jacelyn and went off.

 

 

“SHINee! Let’s go! Music bank in 3 hours!!” SHINee’s Manager called out too.

 

 

“We’ll see you soon Jacelyn!” Jonghyun called out.

 

 

“Now! Jacelyn go change to your next dress and we will see you in a bit!” The director said.

 

 

“Ne~” She said, going into the changing room, changing into a white short dress with White high-heeled boots. When she was choosing her head band, she felt something, or something watching her.

 

 

When she looked behind, no one was there.

 

 

“Why do I feel someone is watching me…” she mumbled, picking a cute pink polka dot headband and wearing it, going out of the changing.

 

 

“yaaaaaaaaa~” The director praised “Lookin’ good my Jacelyn!”

 

 

Jacelyn went back onto the set which was now a setting of a living room.

 

 

Jacelyn posed various poses, looking y, cute and pretty all in one.

 

 

2 hours later, they were finally done and Jacelyn changed back to her original clothes.

 

 

She received a text from Eunhyuk to get home by herself as his schedule is dragged on for another few hours, saying he’s sorry.

 

 

“ah…” She said, texting him back that it was okay and she just finished her schedule so she’s heading home now.

 

 

She looked up and looked around for any taxis around.

 

 

Suddenly, a dark blue van came up to her and dragged her in, not letting her protest.

 

 

Once they got her in, they used duct tape and taped , tying her hands together and her feet together, before using a cloth to cover her eyes.

 

 

Jacelyn squirmed, she did not like the feeling of this.

 

 

After 30 minutes which seemed like forever to Jacelyn, she heard the door open, before she was dragged out.

 

 

“Dump her in that room.” A female voice said.

 

 

That sounded like…

 

 

IU?!

 

 

What does she want…

 

 

Jacelyn was thrown onto something soft before the blindfold was removed.

 

 

Jacelyn squinted her eyes before a female hovered over her.

 

 

So it’s really IU…

 

 

IU held out her phone. “Call your boyfriend.”

 

 

“Jinyoung?”

 

 

“NO! EUNHYUK!” IU screamed.

 

Jacelyn’s hands were untied and she keyed in Eunhyuk’s number, it was put on loudspeaker before it was answered.

 

 

“Yeobusayo? Jacelyn, what is it?” Eunhyuk answered.

 

 

“Hear what is your precious girl going through.” IU sneered into the phone before she slapped Jacelyn.

 

 

Jacelyn screamed in pain.

 

 

“Boys! Carry on!”

 

 

One of the men dragged her and stripped off her clothes, kissing her neck.

 

 

Jacelyn kept on screaming, trying to defend herself.

 

 

“STOP IT!” Eunhyuk screamed through the phone.

 

 

IU laughed evilly as she signalled the men to beat her up first while she negotiated with Eunhyuk.

 

 

“If you want her to be safe, be mine.”

 

 

“WHAT?! I’ll never be yours.”

 

“Do you want to see what state your precious girl is in now?” IU said, switching to video call and showing Eunhyuk the Jacelyn that is covered in wounds and bruises.

 

 

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!”

 

“Chill down babe.”

 

 

After that statement, Eunhyuk hung up and the door burst open, revealing B1A4, SHINee and Super Junior.

 

 

B1A4 quickly covered Jacelyn up while Super Junior punched all the men.

 

 

“You’re coming with us young lady.” Onew said in a dangerous tone, passing her to the police.

 

 

Jacelyn was in a state of shock, hugging Jinyoung immediately.

 

 

“I’m so scared oppa… So scared…” She sobbed.

 

 

“It’s okay now… Eunhyuk and I will protect you…” Jinyoung cooed, Jacelyn’s hair.

 

 

IU… You will pay for the hurt you caused Jacelyn… Jinyoung, Eunhyuk, and Ryeowook thought at the same time, causing them to look at each other.

 

 

“We will make her pay.” The three of them mumbled under their breath.

 

=================================

Okay I'm gonna make this clear! I do not mean to offend any IU fans out there! I'm one myself too! But I read scandals about them so it might be suitable if I put someone that's involved in a scandal with Eunhyuk that's why I chose IU! Also, I know i used IU's picture as Jacelyn but they are two completely different people! :) IU IS A NICE AND LOVELY GIRL WITH MY HEIGHT OF 162 AND STILL ADORABLE. SHE'S THE NATION'S LITTLE SISTER! :D

 

-adjongkey98 ^^