Not your typical High school Romance ; Chapter 26 ; Shock.

Not your Typical high school romance.(ON HOLD)

Tiffany led Jacelyn into the couple room and sat beside her.

 

 

“Jacelyn… I know you’re upset about Jinyoung doing this to you… but this is for WGM, and please… both of you are SO CUTE. I don’t want both of you to separate ne? Jinyoung’s going to come in anytime soon after I leave the room, so… fix this, okay?” Tiffany said, hugging her sideways before going out of the room.

 

 

Jacelyn wordlessly changed into a very short dress for the afterparty, not noticing Jinyoung’s entrance.

 

 

Jinyoung went up to her and backhugged her, causing Jacelyn to tense up.

 

 

“Don’t worry, it’s me…” Jinyoung said, his voice husky.

 

 

“Wh…why is your voice so…” Jacelyn started, but she couldn’t finish as Jinyoung spun her around and pinned her against the wall.

 

 

“You look as y as hell now, you know that, right?” He said, his voice full of lust.

 

 

Jacelyn smirked ily. “No, No I don’t know that.” She said, attempting to .

 

 

Jinyoung smirked. “And now you do. Why were you so cold to me?” He asked, kissing her neck gently.

 

 

Jacelyn moaned softly, “I…I…was up- OH JINYOUNGGGG”

 

 

“You were what?”

 

“I was upset over the incident… I-” Jinyoung smashed his lips onto hers, Jacelyn had no time to think and immediately wrapped her arms around his and kissed back.

 

 

Jinyoung slipped his hands under her dress, unhooking her bra.

 

 

“Op…oppa… we… have an afterparty to attend…” Jacelyn said, attempting to push Jinyoung away, but Jinyoung was too strong.

 

 

“They won’t mind…” Jinyoung whispered.

 

 

“Oppa… jaebal… Your… your lust is taking over your real self now…” Jacelyn said, squirming.

 

 

“No. It’s not. Stop moving…”

 

 

Jacelyn continued squirming, squeaking from time to time to let go. When Eunhyuk walked past, he heard Jacelyn telling Jinyoung to let go.

 

 

Eunhyuk knocked on the door. “Yah, Jacelyn, Jinyoung, are you two okay?”

 

 

“YEAH We are fine! Jacelyn’s asleep.” Jinyoung shouted back through the door.

 

 

“NO I’M NOT EUNHYUK OPPA HELP!” Jacelyn screamed before she shouted in pain.

 

 

“SHUT UP YOU .”

 

 

A slapping sound was heard right after Jinyoung’s words. Eunhyuk’s eyes widened in shock before he opened the door, seeing the worst sight he has ever saw.

 

 

Jacelyn was in the corner of the room, trembling from both fear and cold, while Jinyoung was at the other end.

 

 

“GET BACK HERE!” Jinyoung shouted.

 

 

Jacelyn covered herself with her hands, Eunhyuk looked at her before taking out his jacket and wrapping over Jacelyn.

 

 

“Ka, go to the toilet, I’ll knock some sense into Jinyoung.” He whispered.

 

 

Jacelyn nodded before going into the bathroom.

 

 

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU BI-” Jinyoung started.

 

 

“JUNG JINYOUNG!” Eunhyuk snapped.

 

 

Jinyoung turned and glared at Eunhyuk, “what.” He snapped back.

 

 

“DID YOU KNOW WHO THE THAT WAS?!” Eunhyuk said, shaking Jinyoung.

 

 

“SOME THAT TRIES TO RUN AWAY AFTER THROWING HERSELF AT ME.”

 

 

“THAT WAS THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, JACELYN JUNG, ARE YOU MAD JINYOUNG?!”

 

 

Jinyoung blinked before he spoke. “Th-That was Ja…Jacelyn? Wh…where is she?”

 

 

Eunhyuk sighed before running his fingers through his hair. “You really blew it this time, Jinyoung.” He said, before walking out of the room to see Jacelyn standing there, her face as white as a piece of paper.

 

 

 

“Jacelyn?” Jinyoung said, turning around.

 

 

Jinyoung walked towards her, while Jacelyn is walking back, not wanting any contact with him.

 

 

“JACELYN!” Jinyoung hugged her tightly. “Mianhae… Mianhae…”

 

 

“LET. GO!” Jacelyn said, pushing Jinyoung away. “You know my past on Manager Oppa. And you still wanted it. No way I’m going to give it to you now.” She said sternly, glaring at him and running off.

 

 

“YAH JACELYN AH!” Jinyoung went to chase her, only to be stopped by Eunhyuk.

 

 

“I’ll take care of her, go attend to your guests.” He said, running to the direction Jacelyn ran to.

 

 

Jacelyn was sitting in the gazebo in their garden, staring into blank space.

 

 

Eunhyuk ran to the garden and saw her. “JACELYN!”

 

 

Jacelyn stood up. “Oppa.”

 

 

Eunhyuk ran to her and hugged her tightly. “Gwenchanna?”

 

 

Jacelyn did not say a word, instead, she finally let her tears fall.

 

 

“Jace?” Eunhyuk questioned.

 

 

Jacelyn sobbed into his chest, hugging him tightly.

 

 

Eunhyuk her hair. “It’s okay now… I’m here for you…” He cooed, kissing the top of her head.

 

 

“Why…Why is he so keen on…taking my ity…after knowing that I already almost got … twice…”

 

 

“I’ll be here to protect you, even if Jinyoung doesn’t…”

 

 

“Gomawo…Oppa.”

 

 

“I’ll give you permission to call me Hyukjae, ne?”

 

 

“ne…” Jacelyn said, her eyelids slowly shutting.

 

 

Eunhyuk gently pecked Jacelyn’s lips.

 

 

Both of them thought it was private, and no one saw… but there’s one… one girl, who saw everything… she clenched her fists in jealousy.

 

 

“Jung Jacelyn… I will get you for this…” she mumbled before calling her people… to make sure… Jacelyn tastes her own medicine.

 

 

Eunhyuk brought Jacelyn back up to the room, where Jinyoung was still sitting on the bed.

 

 

“How is she?” Jinyoung asked softly as Eunhyuk set her down on the bed.

 

 

“Her energy is drained out from all the energy she used to push you away…and crying.”

 

 

“I really blew it this time Eunhyuk, right after when she forgave me.” Jinyoung sighed, Jacelyn’s hair and pulling the blanket over her.

 

 

“She’s leaving in 7 days Jung Jinyoung, you have to get a hold of yourself. For 2 years, she will be Singapore.”

 

 

“But… you will be there… right? As her bodyguard or something?” Jinyoung said, staring at Jacelyn.

 

 

“I will. But I can’t gurantee that she will still be single when she comes back.”

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“I heard the male lead is pretty handsome. She may fall for him.”

 

“I won’t let that happen.” Jinyoung said firmly

 

 

“You may never know Jinyoung, she’s a good catch. If I wasn’t your buddy, I would’ve tried to snatch her up now.”

 

 

“Thanks, Eunhyuk.”

 

 

“No Problem, take care okay? She has a schedule tomorrow. I’ll pick her up.”

 

 

“mmkay.” Jinyoung said, watching Eunhyuk go out of the room.

 

 

Once the party ended, Jinyoung went to thank the guests for coming, also apologising that Jacelyn was unable to come down as she was exhausted.

 

 

Jacelyn woke up to hear the main door shutting, signalling all the guests have left. She saw condoms on the table, she laughed softly.

 

 

“Jinyoung must’ve been bombarded by these… knowing that they think we are going to…”

 

 

The bedroom door opened. “You’re awake.”

 

 

Jinyoung came in, holding the tenth box of condoms they threw at him.

 

 

Jacelyn walked up to him, putting her arms around his neck.

 

 

“Hmm? What’s wrong babe?” Jinyoung asked, putting his arms around her waist.

 

Jacelyn smiled and take a and threw it to him before going up to his ear and whispered seductively. “Put it on. I’ll be waiting for ya.”

 

 

Jinyoung immediately got , going into the bathroom and slipping on the immediately, coming out to see Jacelyn changing into a two piece santa girl outfit. Which is obviously very y, too y for Jinyoung to handle.

 

 

Jinyoung felt his hips tightening, signalling that he was so .

 

 

“I think you do not need those anymore.” Jinyoung said, pulling Jacelyn into his embrace.

 

 

Jacelyn, only wearing the bottom, crashed into his chest, before Jinyoung’s lips crashed into hers.

 

 

Jacelyn let out a soft moan, giving Jinyoung a chance to smirk.

 

 

“Jin…Jinyoung…” Jacelyn moaned.

 

 

Jinyoung gently directed Jacelyn to the bed, laying her down gently. He couldn’t believe she gave him the permission to do this. This perfection in front of him… Will be his.

 

==========================================

Sorry for the LAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE update T^T I'm busy these few weeks/months/days with studying and roleplaying! :/ My exams are coming up so it will be later :( MIANHAEEEEE /bows 90 degrees/ I also had a bit of a writer's block :( Will update TS High School Host Club (TSHSHC) too! :) ASAP! See you ^^ /waves/