Not your Typical high school romance. : Chapter 14: We Got Married, B1A4 and Jacelyn?

Not your Typical high school romance.(ON HOLD)

 

“I may have feelings for you again…”

 

Key’s eyes were as wide as saucers.

 

“You may have right? It’s not confirmed right?” He said, laughing lightly.

 

“N…Neh… Oppa, when can I get out?” Jacelyn asked, quickly sensing the awkwardness and changed the subject.

 

“Ah… I don’t know yet… I’ll let you know when the doctor says so.” Key said, smiling gently at Jacelyn.

 

Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew came in with giggling girls beside them. Jacelyn recognised two of them. Tammy and Jolene.

 

“Tammy DongSaeng! Jolene!” Jacelyn said, sitting up quickly before wincing in pain.

 

Key immediately laid her down. “Be careful for once.” He reprimanded.

 

“Jacelyn Unnie! Oh gosh, what happened to you? And why didn’t you tell me you had Taeminnie by your side?” Tammy said, before Taemin came and kissed her cheek quickly.

 

Jolene came over with Jonghyun’s arm around her shoulder.

 

“Jonghyun told me about what happened. Are you alright? Anywhere hurt?” Jolene said with concern in her voice.

 

“I’m alright Jolene. Just emotionally scarred. But I see you two getting along with my oppas well huh.” She said, glancing at the couple-like actions Taemin and Jonghyun made towards her sisters.

 

“Oh and yes, meet YuPing. She’s with Onew. You know.” Jolene said, ushering for Yuping to come forward.

 

“Hello! I’m YuPing. I’m sort of Onew’s girlfriend…” She trailed off.

 

Onew interlaced her hands with his. “She’s my girlfriend!” He randomly shouted.

 

“OPPA! I didn’t even agree!” YuPing said, playfully smacking his arm.

 

“You know I only accept a yes for an answer.” Onew grinned at her.

 

“Eesh you dubu.” Yuping said, kissing his cheek lightly.

 

Jacelyn sat there feeling awkward around the couples, Key, sensing the awkwardness, whispered into her ear.

 

“Don’t worry. The right guy for you would come eventually. Trust me.” Before kissing her forehead.

 

“And I always thought you were the right guy for me…Key oppa.”  Jacelyn thought.

 

The doctor came in and said “Whoa that’s a lot of visitors. Oh and yes, Jacelyn, you can be discharged as soon as I tell you these procedures…”

 

The doctor lectured her and Key for about 15 mins (A/N: It’s possible. Trust me.) and let Jacelyn go.

 

Key helped Jacelyn up and brought her all the way to the van while Minho helped to carry her bags.

 

Jacelyn felt exhausted. She felt so cold too. She was literally shivering in the car.

 

“Gwenchanna?” Key asked again.

 

Jacelyn just nodded her head, before the driver started driving to her dorm.

 

Once she reached, she got down the van and felt very light-headed, and soon after that, she fell, only to be caught by Key.

 

“Are you sure you’re alright? You look pale.” He asked.

 

Jacelyn just simply nodded, before staggering into the building. It was supposed to be easy and simple, but she felt like it took a lot of effort.

 

Once she reached her dorm, she took a biscuit and nibbled on it. Soon after that, she had to run to the toilet and puke her insides out.

 

Key rushed over to her and held her hair up and soothed her, once she was done, she was paler then ever.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay Jacelyn?” Key said.

 

Jacelyn just simply nodded. Key brought her to her bedroom and went to prepare her some food.

 

Key prepared some sandwhiches. Given Jacelyn’s current state, she can’t eat too heavily. He also prepared some soup in case Jacelyn couldn’t take solid.

 

While boiling the soup, Key went in to check on Jacelyn, he saw Jacelyn wrapped up in her blanket, but still shivering.

 

Key went to her, and shook her.

 

“Gwenchanna?”

 

“O..op…oppa…I…I’m…So…C…C…Cold…” Jacelyn stuttered.

 

Key felt her forehead.

 

“Omo! You have a fever Jacelyn! No wonder you feel so cold. Wait here.” Key said, rushing out to prepare a basin with a towel.

 

He came back in and soaked the towel, squeezed it and put it on Jacelyn’s forehead.

 

“Go…Go…Gomawo…O…Op…Oppa…” She stuttered out again.

 

“Gwenchanna, now go rest.” Key instructed, looking at Jacelyn.

 

Key watched Jacelyn fall asleep. He sighed.

 

“I’m sorry Jagiya, but I’m just too afraid to fall for you…again.” Key thought, going out of the room, calling Jinyoung.

 

“Yeobusayo?” Jinyoung said on the other line.

 

“Jinyoung-ah, Key here.”

 

“Ah! Key sunbae? What’s up?” Jinyoung said.

 

“You heard about Jacelyn?”

 

“Neh! I did! I’m worried for her, how is she?” Jinyoung said.

 

“She’s fine, she’s having a fever now, and I have to go, can you come to her dorm and take care of her? Please?” Key begged.

 

“Neh. I will there in 10 minutes, sunbae.” Jinyoung said.

 

“You can bring the other boys.” Key said, smiling.

 

“Neh. Anneyong, sunbae.”

 

“Anneyong, Jinyoung-ah~” Key said, hanging up.

 

Within 10 minutes, Jinyoung was ringing the doorbell to Jacelyn’s dorm. Key rushed to it and hushed up.

 

“She’s still sleeping. Don’t disturb her! What she really needs now is rest.”  Key said.

 

All 5 boys nodded their heads, removing their shoes quietly and went in.

 

Key bid goodbye to B1A4 and headed off. He had a schedule to attend at last minute.

 

Jinyoung went into Jacelyn’s room and sat beside her.

 

Jacelyn stirred for a moment, looking disturbed.

 

Jinyoung just sat there, playing with his phone.

 

“O…Op…Oppa… Don’t leave me…Oppa…” Jacelyn mumbled in her sleep.

 

“eh?” Jinyoung thought.

 

“Jinyoung Oppa…Key Oppa… Don’t leave me… Andwae…” Jacelyn mumbled again, this time, there were tears.

 

Jinyoung skidded closer to her, before Jacelyn shot up.

 

“OPPA!” She screamed, causing Gongchan and Baro to barge in.

 

“WHO- Oh Jacelyn, anneyong.” Baro said, grinning.

 

Jacelyn looked around, teary-eyed and her eyes landed on Jinyoung, she hugged him tightly.

 

“Mianhae…Mianhae…” Jacelyn said, sobbing into his shirt.

 

“Jacelyn… You did nothing wrong…” Jinyoung coaxed.

 

“Mianhae…for suddenly ignoring you…for shouting at you at the award after party…for not listening to you…and most importantly…for not appreciating your love…” Jacelyn said, still sobbing.

 

Jinyoung her hair.

 

“Shhh, don’t cry anymore… I forgive you…” Jinyoung said.

 

Light snores were heard, Jinyoung looked down to see a puffy-eyed, tear-stained face of Jacelyn’s, sleeping peacefully.

 

Jinyoung layed her down and squeezed the towel again, putting on her head.

 

“I will never, never, not forgive you.” Jinyoung whispered, before falling asleep on her bedside.

 

The next morning, Jacelyn woke up, feeling better.

 

She woke up to see Jinyoung sleeping by her bedside, his head rest on his arms.

 

Jacelyn snickered and put a jacket over him before changing into her FBTs and tank top.

 

She walked out of her room to see 4 other boys sleeping in the living room.

 

She laughed and walked over to Gongchan, poking him.

 

“Channie Oppa, time to wake up~” She said cheerfully.

 

“hmmm, Naeri~” He said, rolling over.

 

Jacelyn snickered and went over to Baro.

 

“Baro Oppa, time to wake up~” She said again.

 

Baro grunted.

 

She pouted and went over to CNU, waking up him.

 

“Oppa, time to wake up~” She said.

 

CNU opened his eyes slowly and smiled.

 

“At least one of you wakes up like that.” She said, going over to Sandeul.

 

“Deullie oppa, if you wake up now, I’ll make you some food~ if not, I will eat some ducks~”

 

Sandeul Oppa shot up and strangled Jacelyn.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ANY DUCK!” he screamed.

 

“O…Op…Oppa… Suff…Suffocation…”

 

Sandeul immediately let go.

 

Jacelyn fell to her knees and coughed.

 

“I’m so so so sorry Jacelyn!!” Sandeul said.

 

Jacelyn got up and smiled.

 

“Gwenchanna. I was kidding about that actually. I don’t even eat ducks.” She joked, before feeling a pair of arms snake around her waist.

 

“Good morning. You evil sneaky naughty little idol, sneaking out of bed and covering me with your jacket huh? You could’ve woken me up…” Jinyoung whispered.

 

Jacelyn giggled and said “You looked too peaceful, I couldn’t bear to wake you up.”

 

Jinyoung let go and turned her around, kissing her forehead.

 

“EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Stop acting so Coupley in front of us!!” Gongchan said.

 

“Yah! You’re the one with a girlfriend here okay!” Jacelyn scolded.

 

“Oh yeah…” Gongchan said, getting up.

 

Jinyoung changed and got ready, coming out to see Jacelyn cooking 5 servings of Kimchi stew.

 

He wrapped his arms around Jacelyn again.

 

“yah, Oppa, you have to stop doing that… people might think you’re my boyfriend you know.” Jacelyn said, smiling.

 

“You’re not eating breakfast?” Jinyoung said.

 

“Don’t change the subject.” Jacelyn said sternly, breaking out of Jinyoung’s grasp and went to scoop some rice.

 

Jinyoung sighed.

 

“I wish we could date…”

 

“I wish that too Oppa. But, I can’t. I only can date someone from SM. Mianhae.” Jacelyn said, setting the table.

 

Jinyoung helped setting the table while Jacelyn went to bring out the Kimchi stew.

 

Jacelyn walked in, thinking about what Jinyoung said.

 

He wishes they could date each other.

 

But, who does Jacelyn have feelings for?

 

She’s confused.

 

She brought the Kimchi stew out and called out.

 

“BOYS! Breakfast!” Before going into her room to get ready.

 

She searched online for her schedule and called her manager instead.

 

“Oppa, do I have any schedules today?”

 

“yes you do. You have to come to the building to have a meeting with the We got married production crew. They want to do a season with B1A4 inside.” Hyunwoo said.

 

“Ah. Arrasso. Attire?”

 

“Smart casual will do. Remember your sunglasses! And be there by 11am.”

 

Jacelyn hanged up and looked at the clock.

 

“It takes half an hour to reach there… I have to leave in half an hour. AH GOSH! SOPHIEEEEE!” Jacelyn called for her stylist, which came running in.

 

“You’re for once late! I have to leave this dorm in half an hour. Curl the ends of my hair and I am going to the sm building later. Chop chop.” Jacelyn instructed, as the stylist started with her hair.

 

Within fifteen minutes, Jacelyn was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a knitted top. Along with a baby pink beanie on her head. She slipped on her black toms and put oh her Ray Bans. Walking out of the dorm.

 

“Oppas! I’m going of for a meeting! Leave by 11am!” She instructed before going out of the dorm and into the van.

 

When Jacelyn reached, it was 10:50am, she walked in and was greeted by a lot of workers, she took the lift to the meeting room that she was told in a text from her manager and went in, just in time.

 

She bowed and said “Sorry if I am late~”

 

The PD of WGM stood up and said “You’re not late at all, please, take a seat.”

 

Jacelyn sat down and was introduced to the production crew of We got married.

 

“So, Jacelyn, due to the rising fame of you and B1A4, we decided to put both of you together for a season of We got married, for this season, it’s special, you can go however long you want, but if you’re too busy for WGM, you can inform your manager to stop filming. The minimum episode number is 32, following Seohyun’s and Yonghwa’s season. Who would you like to partner with?” Another PD said.

 

Jacelyn thought about it.

 

“Must it be from B1A4?” She asked.

 

“Yes, from B1A4.”

 

“I’ll choose Jinyoung, the leader of B1A4.”  She said.

 

“Great! Filming will commence tomorrow, Jinyoung will not know about this. You will wait outside Kiss The Radio station holding the We got married sign, hiding your face. And, yeah, we will leave the rest for B1A4.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“I have discussed this with Mr Lee, if you really really really love Jinyoung, You can date him once We Got married is over. If not, you must date someone of SM. Is that clear?”

 

“Okay.”

 

“The meeting time will be 11pm, do be sure to come by 10:30pm”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Thank you Jacelyn to come all the way down here just for this.” The PD said, standing up.

 

“It’s something that I should do.” Jacelyn said, standing up also.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Jacelyn.”

 

“Neh. Anneyonghiksaeyo~” Jacelyn said, bowing and walking out.

 

“This is going to be fun…” Jacelyn said, walking to the lift and going back to the dorm building, wanting to tell SNSD about this and seek their advice.

 

=============================================================================

Ahhhh! this is so so so late! MIANHAEEEEEEEE. Well, it's up before midnight and I spent most of my night typing this. And! I will most likely be updating later and later as schoolwork is already piling up and this is very important year for me! So yeah. Thank you for your patience! Omo, Jacelyn is up for WGM with b1A4! AND SHE CHOSE JINYOUNG! I have no idea who is Jacelyn gonna end up with. Who do you think she should end up with? Comment below yeah! and I would like to thank frostysnowprincess for commenting ! :D Silent readers, please comment to let me know about your existence! :D I will reply to comments and stuff! So yeah! I will update soon! This chapter has 2027 words! Have a great weekend everybodeh!