Not your Typical high school romance. : Chapter 16 ; first kiss on first episode.

Not your Typical high school romance.(ON HOLD)

 

It has been a very long time since Jacelyn went out in public without her sunglasses on, when she went out, the cold wind went against her face.

 

“So nice to see clearly again. Sunglasses make me feel I’m hiding.” Jacelyn sighed.

 

“So…What should we do now?” Jinyoung said.

 

“Have you eaten?” Jacelyn said, looking up.

 

“Nope. We had a whole day of schedule today.” Jinyoung said.

 

Jacelyn sighed, pitying Jinyoung and the rest of B1A4 with their busy schedule.

 

“Let’s go eat then!” Jacelyn said, smiling.

 

“I know the perfect place to eat! I’m sure you haven’t eaten dukkboki in a while.” Jinyoung said.

 

Jacelyn walked towards the van she travelled in earlier, “Yeah I haven’t eaten that for quite a while. We are eating that?” Jacelyn said, face brightening up a little bit.

 

They went into the van, sitting right next to each other, Jinyoung looked at her and smiled.

 

“Yupp, we’re going to eat that. Let’s go~” He said, smiling.

 

During the journey, both of them got to know each other better. When they started with their preferences over music, things started to get awkward, because Jacelyn, is somewhat a fan of SHINee and B1A4.

 

“So… what music do you like?” Jinyoung asked.

 

“Hmmm, you go first?” Jacelyn said, “Mine’s a bit of a secret.”

 

“I’m kind of a fan of yours, your songs are pretty awesome.” He said.

 

“Okay, I’m a fan of B1A4 and SHINee. Done!” Jacelyn said, smiling and looking out of the window.

 

Awkward silence came after that.

 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*  Jinyoung’s notification tone of his phone sounded, not long after, Jacelyn’s notification tone was heard too.

 

Jacelyn unlocked her phone and gasped at the mission message, she glanced at Jinyoung and looked at her phone again.

 

Hello The new Jung Couple! ^^ Welcome to the I don’t know what season number this is of We got married! Now, on your first date, plan on what you two, as a soon-to-be married couple like YongSeo also known as guguma couple, would do in the upcoming episodes! Do remember we have awesome activities like Ice-skating, buying a house, wedding shoots and all. We also will plan road trips and overseas meet-ups! We will see you soon ^^ Anneyong!

-WGM team.

 

“We’re in for BIG TIME.” Jacelyn said, breathing out a breath of air.

 

“I can sense that.” Jinyoung said.

 

“We’re here.” Jacelyn’s manager said.

 

“Gomawo, Manager Oppa.” Jacelyn said, getting out of the car.

 

Meanwhile, there was the emcees, What is WGM without them? And their special guest is Key from SHINee!

 

“Ahhh, they look so good together!” One of them said.

 

“Her fashion sense is really good.” Another said.

 

“Key-sshi, you picked that outfit right? If not why are you wearing couple outfits?” Another emcee said. He was right, Key was wearing a striped T-shirt with black jeans.

 

“Yes.” Key answered simply, jealously in his voice.

 

Their eyes suddenly glued to the screen when Jinyoung asked if she could only choose to be married to someone from SM entertainment, who would she choose.

 

“Ah, Jacelyn-sshi, who would you choose to marry if you could only marry someone from SM?” Jinyoung asked.

 

“I’ll marry Key Oppa!” Jacelyn said cheerfully.

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“He’s can do almost everything! He can cook, he has a great fashion sense, and most importantly, he will take care of almost everyone he cares about!” Jacelyn said, using her fingers to count each sentence.

 

“Ah…”

 

The emcees squealed in delight.

 

“KEYYYY! SHE WOULD CHOOSE YOUUU!” They said.

 

“Too bad they said B1A4 only.” Key said shrugging.

 

“Is it true when she said you can do almost everything?”

 

“That’s what she said.” Key said, smirking.

 

All of them turned back to the television when they reached a mini two-storey restaurant selling spicy rice cakes.

 

One of the emcees’ eyes widened.

 

“This is where YongSeo started!!” She squealed.

 

“You’re right! Woot!” Another emcee said.

 

Jacelyn and Jinyoung walked up to the second floor, greeting the owner of the restaurant, bringing one of their famous rice cakes and putting it on low heat.

 

Jacelyn took out the book she brought along with her.

 

Jinyoung stared at Jacelyn.

 

“Waeyo?” Jacelyn said, looking up from her book.

 

“Ah—Aniya. Nothing.” Jinyoung stuttered.

 

The emcees made a lot of noise.

 

“That’s a total giveaway. Jinyoung likes her already!!”

 

“Ehyyy~ He shouldn’t have done that!”

 

“Eesh. That pabo.”

 

“Well, she’s pretty enough for people to fall in love with her at first sight.”

 

Jacelyn smiled and went back to her book, wearing reading glasses.

 

“You’re so young yet you’re wearing glasses, tsk tsk.” Jinyoung teased.

 

“Right, who’s the one with glasses in your band.” Jacelyn retorted.

 

The emcees made a lot of noise again.

 

“WHOA! JINYOUNG. BURNNNN”

 

“BURN. BURN. BURN.”

 

Key just laughed a lot.

 

Jinyoung ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

 

“Ugh Jinyoung, stop looking so attractive while doing that.”  Jacelyn thought.

 

Jinyoung then reached into his bag and took out a notebook, before tearing two pieces out of the notebook and passed a piece to Jacelyn.

 

“Bwoyah~” Jacelyn said, taking the paper.

 

“Write your wishes or whatever you want to the other party. Like your expectations to him and such.” Jinyoung explained, smiling.

 

Jacelyn sighed before fishing out a pen and started writing.

 

Jinyoung smiled and started writing too.

 

After a few minutes of writing, both of them exchanged papers. Jacelyn looked at the beautifully decorated paper.

 

“Can I read it now?” Jinyoung said, tempted to see what Jacelyn wrote.

 

“Let’s read it together silently.” Jacelyn said.

 

“Ne.”

 

Jacelyn opened the letter and read:

To: Jacelyn Jung, My soon-to-be wife.

Anneyong! ^u^ Thanks for choosing me to be your soon-to-be husband. I really really hope to enjoy working with you. Well, all I want from my wife in the future is to love me endlessly for who I am. I will try my best to love you with all I can. Saranghae~

-JungJinyoung.

 

 

Jacelyn smiled at the letter, Jinyoung smiled back and opened his letter.

 

To: Jung Jinyoung, B1A4’s leader.

Anneyong, my name is Jacelyn. I’m sure you would not even expect me to be on WGM. I was quite shocked was I first heard the news too. I would like to thank your rising fame and your increasing popularity to give you a chance to be on WGM. As your soon-to-be wife, I hope from my future husband to be understanding and caring, of course loving too. I also would not like my husband to drink, smoke or have any tattoos. I’m okay with my husband to have piercings, but he can only have one piercing on each ear, arrasso? I would try my 100% best to love you with all I could and I will try my very very best to become the wife you want me to be. Saranghae~ <3

-Jacelyn Jung.

 

Jinyoung smiled and put the letter in his wallet.

 

 

“Thank you…” He said.

 

 

Jacelyn remained silent.

 

 

“Jacelyn?”

 

 

“……”

 

 

Jinyoung was confused, he waved a hand in front of Jacelyn’s face.

 

 

Jacelyn immediately snapped out of her reverie.

 

 

“You okay?” Jinyoung asked.

 

 

“Ne.” Jacelyn said in a not-so-cheerful mood.

 

 

The emcees were shocked.

 

 

“What’s wrong with her?”

 

 

Key looked at Jacelyn carefully.

 

 

“Key, can you tell?”

 

 

“She isn’t feeling well. She needs to sleep. Like, yeah.” Key explained.

 

 

Jinyoung smiled.

 

 

“Let’s go over to my dorm.” He suggested, standing up.

 

 

“ne.” Jacelyn said.

 

 

Both of them walked to the car after paying for the food. Jacelyn sat down, covering her legs with the blanket at the back.

 

 

The car ride was silent, Jinyoung knows there is something wrong with Jacelyn. It was 12 midnight, she couldn’t be sleepy.

 

 

After what seemed like minutes, both of them reached the dorm.

 

 

Jinyoung turned to Jacelyn.

 

 

“We’re-”

 

 

And the sight Jinyoung saw was beautiful.

 

 

It was Jacelyn Jung GaEul, with such an angelic look on her face, sleeping peacefully like she haven’t slept for days.

 

 

Jinyoung smiled gently and carried her up, asking GongChan and CNU to take her bag and stuff up.

 

 

Jinyoung put her on his bed, covering her with the blanket. B1A4 tried their best to keep their dorm clean after Jacelyn cleaned it up.

 

 

Jinyoung kissed the top of her forehead. And the emcees screamed in shock.

 

 

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

 

“HE KISSED HER ON THE FOREHEAD OH MY GODDDDD.”

 

 

“FIRST KISS ON FIRST EPISODE OH GOSHHHHH.”

 

 

After that, they stayed silent.

 

 

“Goodnight, Jagiya.” He said, switching off the light, switching on the nightlight and took out a sleeping bag, sleeping on the floor beside the bed.

 

===========================================================================================

Omo, they somewhat kissed! Hey I'm on time heehee. Ah wells, this chapter is quite disappointing with the word count, my microsoft word screwed up. Sorry! This chapter had 1424 words in it. And I have an official annoucement to make.

 

THIS STORY MAY NOT END AS SOON AS I EXPECTED.

 

Apparently I may not end this so soon because due to the flow of events i am having right now.

 

initially, I plan this story to have around 20 chapters, but due to my poor poor poor planning, I made Jacelyn be on WGM, as you guys can read about it in the chapters. And this is already chapter 16, and I think i added a tad too much drama in earlier chapters. Chapter 16 and only first episode on WGM? This wasn't going too well as I thought it would be. And my imagination has gotten bigger so I may extend it to maybe 25 - 30 chapters? I will end it with a BANG though! :D I would like to thank all the readers and I really really hope all of you comment yeah! <3 Love you readers!

 

-DISCLAIMER: NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED- Just kidding :P

 

-adjongkey98 ^^