JongLo #1

B.A.P Fluffshots&Drabbles;

Just a jonglo drabble I wrote quickly ;u; A jonglo oneshot has been long due, a lot of people requested it and I apologize for it only being a drabble ; ; I'll get to the other requests soon ((as well as a longer jonglo oneshot)) but I'm in Taiwan on vacation right now so I don't really have the time LOL I'm surprised I have enough access to internet to post this up right now ;o; 


 



"...Hyung?" 

A hand shook Jongup awake and he rolled onto his side. With his eyes barely opened he could hardly make out the green numbers on his alarm clock. When the first number Jongup saw was a four, he groaned and covered his head with his blankets. Almost asleep, there was a pause before he was shook again.

"Hyung?" 

Jongup sighed and rubbed at his eyes. "What's wrong, Junhongie," he mumbled, his voice hoarse and thick with sleep. With his elbows, Jongup propped himself up and looked at the maknae. 

"I h-had a nightmare," Junhong whispered, chewing on his bottom lip; a light red flush on his cheeks. "Can I...?" 

Jongup nodded in understanding and scootched over without a word. Junhong gave a small smile and lay down carefully next to him with his back the older. 

The sound of Junhong's uneven breathing could be heard in the silent room, and Jongup inched himself closer to the younger boy. With his arm, he hugged the maknae and pulled him closer; closing the gap between their two bodies. 

Junhong let out the breath he was holding and melted into Jongup's arms. He turned over to wrap his own around the older's waist and press his face into his toned chest. Jongup smiled softly and thread his fingers through Junhong's hair; resting his chin on the top of his head. 

"Thank you.." Junhong said quietly into Jongup's shirt, his voice muffled by the grey fabric. His face nuzzled into his chest and Jongup hugged him tighter against him. 

Their legs tangled underneath the covers and the sound of their mixed breathing filled the room. Jongup leaned down and kissed his forehead, and he saw the corner of Junhong's lips curl up. 

"Sweet dreams," Jongup whispered tiredly into his hair, and the smile on Junhong's face widened before his breathing slowed and he fell asleep in his arms.