DaeJae #1

B.A.P Fluffshots&Drabbles;

 

unedited because this is a drabble that I wrote in like 5 minutes so yeah.


 

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon, and Daehyun and I were playing tag on the playground together. It was only the two of us, so it wasn’t as fun but we were still enjoying ourselves anyways.

“Daehyunnie I want ice cream!” I called out to the older boy, and he giggled, poking my stomach.

“Only if you can tag me first!” he teased, running away from me as fast as he could.

“HYUNNIE I’M TIRED,” I screamed, the both of us laughing as we chased each other around. Suddenly, I tripped and my leg twisted the wrong way, causing me to tumble to the ground. I held my ankle in pain, tears streaming down my face.

Daehyun stopped and turned around when he heard my crying, running towards me right away.

“JaeJae are you alright?!,” he asked worriedly, and I shook my head. He looked around for help, but nobody was with us.

“It hurts Daehyun,” I wailed, and he bit his lips.

“Can you get up?” he asked, wiping the tears off my face with his fingers. I sniffled and shook my head again, and he frowned.

Suddenly, he smiled and turned his back to me. “Hop on Jae, I’ll piggyback you home!”

“B-but I’m too heavy,” I whispered, pushing him away from me.

“You are not heavy Yoo Youngjae, you are perfect,” he assured me. “Now get on my back!”

“O-okay,” I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck as he lifted me up.

“See, I can carry you,” he laughed, “I’m strong!”

I laughed too, and he slowly carried me to my house, which was 5 blocks away from the playground. We went back in silence, his breathing lulling me to sleep.

Halfway there, I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. “T-thank you Hyunnie,” I whispered. “I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

He turned his head, our faces inches apart. “You’re welcome JaeJae, you know I’d do anything for you,” he grinned a toothy grin, and quickly pecked me on the cheek. My face flushed red and I buried myself into his neck again, causing him to giggle and blow in my face.

When we got to my house, he carefully put me down at the front door. He put his arm over my shoulder; grabbing my hand and linking our fingers together. “This way if you fall I’m here to pick you up,” he smiled, and I smiled back.

That was the day I fell in love with Jung Daehyun. 

 

 

My eyes opened and I smiled, from both the dream I just had and the sight I woke up to. The body in front of me stirred, and his eyes slowly opened.

I kissed his lips softly, and he hummed in appreciation. “Morning Hyunnie,” I whispered, and he kissed me back.

“Good morning Jae,” he smiled, pulling my body towards him. I rest my head in the crook of his neck like I did that day, inhaling the scent I had grown used to.

“I love you, Daehyun,” I mumbled, and he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

“I love you too, Youngjae.”