Surprises

It's Your World. Have It Your Way. [REQUEST BOX OPEN]

Request By: --Amber--
 

Description: If you love surprises, this is the best story for you. You have a little issue. The "issue" will come around in about 9 months. And . . . you're not sure how to tell your boyfriend, Gongchan. You and Gongchan have been dating for two years now. You both are all lovey dovely . . . and in between some of those moments it would get heated (if you know what I mean), which created the "little issue". You hope he takes it well. You love him and he loves you. 
Will he like the surprise you give him . . . . But wait, will you like the surprise he gives you?

Characters: B1A4's Gongchan // Choi Miyoung (You/OC)

Minor Characters: Oher members of  B1A4

 

 

Gongchan (Gong Chanshik): Funny / Charming / Silly and sweet / Miyoung's protective boyfriend / calls Miyoung, 'Minnie'

 

(You/OC) Choi Miyoung A.K.A.: Minnie : Friendly / Always smiling / 4 weeks pregnant / Gongchan's loving girlfriend

  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Can I take this blind fold off now?" you said, cautiously walking where ever Gongchan is leading  you. "I'm glad you got me a gift but is all this nessary?"

"Minnie. I've told you numerous times, 'You can't take off the blind fold till we get there.' So please just wait. Plus we are almost there." he said. You suddently stopped and started to feel the space around you. "Wwould you stop moving? I'm just opening the door." you felt him grab your hand and pull you towards him. He turned you around a few times before finally taking off your blind fold.

"Happy two year anniversay."

You opened your eyes to find a room with a beautifully set table sitting in the middle of it. The room smelled like sweet vanilla. You searched the room and saw lit candles and rose petals scattered everywhere. You even spotted framed pictures of you, Gongchan, and some of your friends around the room. Pictures of dates and specal events both of you and friends went to. Even better, a beautiful view of the city could be seen thru the the room's wall scaled window. As you were taking in the beautiful view set before you, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"I love you so much." Gongchan said, planting a kiss on your cheek. "Do you like it?"

You turned around and hugged him tightly, "How can I not like this? This is perfect. I love it."

"Wait, does that mean you love all this more than me?"

"Aigoo. Of course I love you more. How can I not love 10 times more after this? That was so . . . oh my gosh, Gongchan just kiss me."

With a bright smile on his face, Gongchan leaned down and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Wanting more, you his bottom lip asking for entrance. He broke this kiss, his lips. "No more, or else  I might have you instead."

He held your hand and lead you to the table. You saw the dishes that were prepared at the table and your eyes beamed. You looked at him and said, "My favorite. Did you make this?" He nooded, giving you a little kiss. Like a genteman, he walked over and held out your chair. You sat down, then waited for him. 

"Enjoy." he said, sitting down across from you.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

After eating and talking together, Gongchan said that he had another surprise for you. "Come with me." he said as he got up from the table. He held out his hand, and you gladly placed yours in his. He lead out of the room, and walked towards an elevator. Both of you walked in.

"So it's on the roof top?" you asked, really anxious and excited about what in store. But then you remembered, you have a surprise for him as well. You still have to tell him that you're pregnant with his child. You start getting nervous thinking that he wouldn't take the news well.

"Yeah." he said turning to you, giving you a kiss. Then he asked, "Why the frown? I thought you were happy?"

"I am. Just . . . nervous, that's all." you said trying to firure out how to tell him

"Well, I hope what I give you will make you happy." he said as the elevator stop.

The elevetor opened and suddenly stuff was being thrown at you. You noticed it was just party streamers and spray canned party string. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY." the crowd shouted. Everyone you knew was there. Family, friends, even a few people from your job.

Then, you turned to see Gongchan on one knee. "Choi Miyoung. We have een dating for two years now and I love you. And I'm in love with you. No girl has ever made me happy like you do. I haven't felt this feeling with anyone. The feeling of love and togetherness and a sense of everything being right. I really love it when I feel your love for me. The way you smile, laugh, pout, and even when you get angry I appreciate all of it. And I just can't get enough of you. So I hope you would let me love you forever." he confessed, before pulling out a red box. "Minne, will you marry me?" He opened the box, revealing the beautiful diamond engagement ring.

                              

"I thought it symbolized you a lot. Beautiful, flawless, and my heart. You're my heart, my love. I just wanted to find my love, and you're everything and more than anything I could ever ask for. Would you be mine and marry me?"

The love you felt for Gongchan grew 10 time more after hearing all that. You were so shocked that you knew you had no choice but to tell him about you're pregnancy. You wanted him to accept you and all. "Gongchan, I love you so much. You are also my heart, and my soul. First, you have to accept my surprise." you said. This could be the perfect timing. Everyone's here, so it spares you the time of saying it over and over again. "I'm pregnant. And it your baby." You protectively wrapped your arms around your stomach, hoping he accepts you and little Gongchan. Suddenly, you felt a pair of lips attack your lips. Kissing you with fierce passion, Gongchan picked you up and spun you around. 

He broke the kiss saying, "Dear Lord, Minnie. You really do make me feel like the happiest and luckiest man alive." He kissed you again. Both of you almost forgot you were in public. But it's not like anyone cared, it just made everyone cheer and shout in excitement. "I take this as a yes?" he asked. You happily gave him your hand, and he put the ring on your ring finger.

 

"She said yes !!!!" he shouted to the crowd. "And she's pregnant with my child."

"I'm getting married." you yelled in so much excitement. He pulled you in closer and gave you another passionate kiss. Going to have a husband and a baby, your excitement level rose. Yet knowing he accepted your secret put your aching heart at ease.  You grabbed his collar to pull him closer, not like there was much space in between you two before. A proudsmile grew across his face.

 

You broke the kiss as you heard someone talking. "Congrats the loving couple. We wish you a happy marriage. Let's raise a glass for the growing family of Mr. and Mrs. Gong Chanshik." someone out in the crowd shouted. The rest of the crowd cheered and celebrated the happy occasion. 

 

The happiest people in on the rooftop were the ones hand in hand. You and Gongchan. Soon to be happily married, with a child, making their family grow one by one.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Why does this sound so fluffy? Like cotton candy or something? Well whatever. I like and I hope you did too. :D Anyways, did you see what I did there? I put some of B1A4's "My Love" in the proposal. I love that song by the way. GO AND LISTEN TO IT

FINISHED!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

COMMENT (GOOD OR BAD) - ALL CRITICISM IS GOOD <3

REQUEST ANY TYPE OF STORY AND I WILL HAPPILY WRITE IT FOR YOU

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU