Who Can Mend Her Broken Heart? (part 2)

It's Your World. Have It Your Way. [REQUEST BOX OPEN]

 Marissa's (your) POV 

 

Once we all got downstairs, we all piled up into Sunghwan's van. "Off to the photo shoot, we go." He said as he started the car and drove off

.

After driving for who knows how long, we arrived at the building. Hmm, High Cut. I read that magazine from time to time. They usually have good fashion for the models. I wonder what EXO-K is going to have. 

We all hopped out of the car when Sunghwan said, "Hurry, we are a little late." He dashed in front of us and entered the building. I saw him walk out of sight when he rushed to the left. We walked in, seeing him talking with two other men. When he saw us, he called us over and told us that these men were the photographers for today. I think the taller one was staring me down. I felt really uncomfortable. See now this is why I hate males. They're always . . . weird and .

 

 

 Kai's POV 

 

 

Why is that guy looking at my girl Marissa like that? She'll never go for some like him anyway. He's probably some ert.

 

I protectivly wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I swear I felt her shiver. So I flashed a smile when she looked up at me. I turned away and sent the guy a death glare. And with a smirk on my face, I pulled Marissa closer to me. 

"Kai. Kai!!! Are you even listening? I said that you're going to be shirtless for this. Now come on, lets go and get you all dressed for the shoot." Sunghwan said, snapping me out of it. Everyone started walking down the hall to the dressing rooms. I looked down at Marissa. I took at step back. She looks angry as hell. But I got to admit it was kind of y.

She turned to follow the rest of the group and I jogged to catch up to her. She suddenly stopped and I bumped into her. She turned around and glared at me. Jeez, I feel her anger. "Don't touch me again." I heard her whisper. She walked off and followed everyone. 

I found myself standing there, grinning like an idiot. I think I like Marissa, especially when she's angry.

 

 Marissa's (your) POV 

 

I can't. I just can't. This is worse than I thought. If I knew that Kai was going to be all touchy-feely, I wouldn't even have gotten up this morning. I need to sit down, all this is stressing me out.

. . . I was just sitting down when I felt a shadow hover over me. I looked up and saw a shirtless Kai standing in front of me.

"How do I look?" he said, taking a step back. Woah, I got to say, he looks y. -- What the hell? Did I just like something about a male? and it was Kai?

"You'd look better if you had a shirt on." I said as I got up and went to find something to cover him up. "Here. Wear this jacket." I shoved it towards him and went to go sit back down. I got to admit, Kai looks really good. But I won't tell him that. If I did, I think his head will get to big for his body.

I watched as the photographer took countless pictures of EXO-K. Singles and groups photos. I went to look at the final pictures. EXO-K looks really mature and professional in these. They really are good looking. Even Chanyeol, despite him being one of the derpiest people I have ever meet. 

 

When they final finished all the work, we went to go to lunch. Sunghwan decided that we should just have lunch there, since the employees brought enough food for everyone. "Hey do you guys want to see a preview of the magazine cover?" 

"Yeah. Let me see." Suho said, wiping his hands with a napkin. "Wow, we came out really good. We kind of look like actual super models."

I'm happy that all this is over. Now I just have to sit thru their dance practice, and I can finally go home. I wonder how good their dancing skills are. I mean they are idols so they must dance well, but I'm kind of itching to see them dance. 

"Hey Marissa. Stop staring off into space." Sehun said, waving is hands in front of my face. "Come on everyone is finished eating, so it's time to go."

I got up, threw away my trash and followed Sehun. "So are we going back to SM Entertainment?" I asked.

"Yeah. The dance studio is there." he answered. "It's about 2 pm. We'll practice for a few hours, then it's off the the recording studio. Are you going to stay for that?"

"Umm, no. I'm going to leave once the dance practice is over." 

"Come on, you two. Get in the car or else I'm leaving you." Sunghwan shouted from the car window. "

"I'll race you." Sehun said as he ran to the car. 

"No fair. You have longer legs." I shouted, trying to catch up the Sehun. We got into the van and sat in the back. "You cheated." I said. Sehun just laughed and patted my head. "It's no fun being a sore loser."

Sehun seems to be normal. I think I'm actually starting to enjoy this job, after all. 

I guess I'm starting to warm up to these guys.  I think this set of males are kind of nice and fun to hang out with. I think I can actually call them my friends.Talking with everyone made the time fly by, so I didn't even realized how short of a drive it was to the SM.

Once Sunghwan parked the car, we all got out and headed to the studio. "Alright, guys, just stay here while I go and find the choreographer. He should be here by now." Sunghwan said. Everyone else just spread out thru out the room and sat down.

Hmm, this room is super spacious. I really like the cloud back drop. I wonder . . . if you look at it from a certain angle, would feel like your flying? 

 

 

 Kai's POV 

 

 

Marissa is so cute. She's just staring at the wall. I bet she thinking about flying. "Hey, Marissa."

I got up and walked over to her. "If you spread your arms out like this, it will really feel like your flying." I strength out my arms to my sides and stood on the tip of my toes. "The feelings even better when you take a deep breathe and image flying thru the clouds." I looked at her and smiled. I nodded and she reluctantly did what I said. After she took a deep breathe, I saw a smile appear on her face. 

"Woah, it does feel like I'm flying." she smiled even more brightly. I heard laugh a little and whisper, "Reach for the sky." Oh my gosh, I can't believe she just thought of that. A line from Toy Story. I love that movie as a kid. Scratch that, I love that movie now. 

She could be the little cowgirl, Jessie. And I'd be her Woody. 

"That was really cool." she said, turning to me. "Thanks, Kai Oppa."

 

. . . . What? . . . Did she just . . . ? My heart can't take this. I can't, I just can't. "Marissa, do you --" I tried to say before I got cut off by Sunghwan. Great timing. Just Perfect.

"Alright. Choreographer's here." Sunghwan shouted, getting everyone's attention. We slowly got ready for practice, while Sunghwan and Marissa went to go sit down.

Marissa's just going to watching us so why do I feel like I have to put al my effort into this. In a way, I feel kind of nervous. No girl has ever made me feel like this. I think I am really falling for her. But . . . I don't even know how to . . . love her. What ever that means.

 

We had dance practice for an hour. Once break started, and I just laid out on the floor. I needed this. To lose myself in dancing. It really does help me clear my mind. 

. . . . . Damn It. I still can't stop thinking of Marissa. Even when I'm not trying to, she pops up in my head. I think she like me, but I don't think it's in the same way I think of her. Well, it doesn't seem like it. A girl that beautiful probably has a boyfriend anyway. Argh, am I just wasting my time? Crushing on I girl who is my manager? What should I do?

 

 

The choreographer called us back over to start practice again. Good, I need to let loose. 

 

 

After who knows how long, practice was finally over. Thank goodness. I need to go and take a nap. 

"Okay. Take 15 minutes and after we'll head over to the recording studio." Sunghwan said, ruining everything. What the hell? I'm tired. I don't want to do anything else. "Marissa, you can leave for today. Oh, and tomorrow's a free day. We'll see you after that."

Wait, what? Leaving? 

I saw her politely bow and say goodbye to everyone. Then, she left the room. I got to go ask her something.

 

 

 Marissa's (your) POV 

 

 

Finally, I get to go home. Just drive off and . . . Damn. Damn. DAMN!! I forgot that Lilly's car is in the shop still. Ugh, I don't want to take the bus again. It takes too long to get home that way.

I walked out the SM building and headed towards the bus stop. Why is the bus stop so far away? It's like 3 blocks from here. Argh, I'm too lazy for this.

 

"Hey, Marissa. Marissa, over here." I heard an unfamiliar voice call. I saw a tall male run towards me. I was about to run away but I saw his face as he got closer. He seemed to be happy to see me. Do I even know him?

"Hi, um . . . Lilly called and told me that you'd need a ride for today." he said. He sounds nervous, is he ok?

I just stared at him think who he is. This random guy comes up and tells me to get in his car with him. Umm, No. I was not born yesterday.

"Do you even remember me?" he asked. If I knew you I would have said so. 

"I'm Dongjun. Lilly's older brother. You and I meet before, but I guess you don't remember me." he said, reminding me of his existence. Now I know him. Lilly does mention an older brother from time to time. But I don't remember actually meeting him in person. 

"Lilly asked me to take you home. If you want we can . . . um " he started to say. Is he blushing? What is he blushing about? Males are weird.

"Do you want to go and get something to get?" he said as he nervously looked down at his feet. "Like a date?"

My mouth dropped to the ground in disbelief. Lilly's brother just asked me out on a date? A guy who is really good looking just asked me out on a date? A date? A public date? A  I-want-to-be-seen-with-you-in-public date?

 

"MARISSA." I heard someone shout. Aigoo, can't you see that I'm getting a date? What do you want? I turned to see Kai coming towards me. When he got to me, he caught his breathe and said, "I thought you were gone. I'm glad I go to you. I have something really important to ask."

He pulled me a few feet away from Dongjun. Jeez, Kai. You're kind of a -blocker today. Well, a date-blocker. Anyways, Not cool.

"I was wondering . . . after I'm done in the recording studio, would you like to go and get something to eat? Or just go and have some fun? It would be just you and I, kind of like a date." he cleared his throat and asked again, "Would you like to go on a date with me later today?"

My jaw dropped once again. I swear gravity is loving my jaw today. My mouth seriously won't stay closed. 

 

~~~  Kai and Dongjun. Both have guys have asked me out on a date. Who's offer do I accept?  ~~~

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Whose offer would you accept? 

Yay!!!  Finished this "two-shot". Okkie Dokkie. I've got another chapter to write. Stay tuned for the next one shot.

   COMMENT (GOOD OR BAD)  

   REQUEST A ONE-SHOT FOR THIS COLLECTION