Who Can Mend Her Broken Heart?

It's Your World. Have It Your Way. [REQUEST BOX OPEN]

Request by laserlaser__

Characters: ZE:A's DongJun / EXO-K's Kai / Marissa (You/OC)

 

DongJun: 20 / Lilly's big brother / Shy / Likes to play soccer and do gymnastics / Member of ZE:A / Crushing on his sister's friend, Marissa / Insure at times despite girls chasing after him almost every day              

                                      

 

 

Kai: 18 / Playboy / Likes to dance, skateboard, and hang out with friends / Confident, but comes across alttle cocky / Plays with girls heart, yet can be really caring / Member of EXO-K / Doesn't know of love till . . . .               

              

 

 

Marissa (You/OC) : 18 / Lives with Lilly, who is also her only friend / Smart / Cold and a little mean to others, but super loving towards her best friend, Lilly / Curses when under stress / Unsocial / Broken hearted because of bad relationship(s) with ex-boyfriend(s) / doesn't like people who are male

     

 

Lilly: 19 / DongJun's little sister / Cheerful / Helpful / Bossy when things need to get done / All around fun, loving girl / Marissa's best and only friend / Lives in an apartment with Marissa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Marissa's (your) POV 

 

"Marissa. It's 10:30 am. Get up." 

"Marissa, get up!!! How are going to ask me to get you up early, then ignore me when I do what you ask? Plus you have to take the bus today. My car is still in the shop."

I just growled and  smashed my face in my pillow. "Oh, no you don't." Lilly said, yanking my pillow from me. "Come on, Go take a shower. Your new job starts today." Pulling my arm and dragging me into the bathroom, Lilly literally got me out of bed. 

"Do I need to undress you or can you do it your self?" she asked, pinching my cheeks.

"Aigoo, Unnie. Stop it." 

She finally left go of my cheeks and walked out of the bathroom, locking the door behind her. I got out of my pajamas, the water, and took a shower. After, I dried off and picked out today's clothes. Huh, what do I wear as a manager? Of course my usually black beanie and hand gloves would be perfect for any occasion. Picking out a pair of jeans and a black top, I decided to go with a simple look. I quickly got dressed, and went to the kitchen. I saw that Lilly was making me breakfast. Aww, she's so nice.

"You didn't have to make me breakfast." I said taking a seat on the counter. "Geez, you even made my favorite. Pancakes."

"Yep. Now get off the counter, take a seat at the table, and enjoy your breakfast." Lilly said as she placed my food on the table.

"You're awesome."  I hopped off the counter and gave her a big hug. "I'm glad your my best friend." I said taking a seat at the table. i enjoy her cooking. She's the best friend in the world. 

I finished my pancakes and started to get ready to leave. "Be nice. You're meeting new people. You're meeting celebrities. Idols. FAMOUS PEOPLE!!! And your becoming a personal manager for one of them. Remember, have a friendly attitude. You tend to have "I don't care about you" attitude with other people."

"Arraso." I said with a bright smile as I headed towards the door. "Sometimes it feels like your my Umma, not my Unnie." I put my shoes on and shouted, "Bye, Umma. See you later."

I heard her laughing as she said, "Aigoo, such a weird child. Go. Go." I walked out the door, and headed towards the bus stop. I'm kind of nervous about my new job. It's at SM entertainment. Apparently, I 'm going to be a personal manager for one of their members in the boy group . . . um . . . EXO. I hate meeting new people. Especially boys. Why? They all remind me of my ex-boyfriend. It ended so bad that every relationship I had after that was even worse. Boys, men, and all male species can't be trusted. I just can't stand them, no matter what type of person they are. So then why am I becoming a manager for a boy? Lilly help me get this job, and I didn't want to seem rude to my favorite Unnie. Well, my only Unnie. I'm not friendly with others, so I don't have many . . . I don't have any other friends.

The bus finally arrived and I hopped on. Not wanting to be next to others, I sat in the back and put my headphones in. Ugh . . . SM Entertainment is about 40 minutes away by bus. AH, I needed Lilly unnie's car. I would be there in 20 minutes. Stupid car with it's . . . stupid car issues.

 

 

 

 Lilly's POV 

 

"Aigoo, such a weird child. Go. Go." I said as I heard her walk out the door. "Okay, Time to call me brother." I ran to my room and searched around for my phone. Once I found it, I called my brother . . . *ring ring* . . . *ring ring* . . . *ring ring* . . . "Hi, this is DongJun. Leave a message at the beep." -beep-

"It's Lilly. Answer your phone, Oppa. My car is still in the shop. I need you to pick up Marissa at her new job today. It's at SM Entertainment. I'm not sure when she'll get out but maybe around . . . 5 pm or 6 pm. Okay, thanks."

Ha, I know my brother has a crush on Marissa. He can't keep anything secret from me. I'm his little sister. A little alone time with her might give him the chance to confess to her. Who knows? Marissa might become friendly towards boys . . . well . . . I hope she gets more friendly towards all people.

 

 

 DongJun's POV 

 

 

"5 - 6 - 7 - 8  pause  1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 -8" the choreographer counted off, as he finished up today's practice. "OKAY. Good job, guys. Your next comeback will be great. Oh, DongJun. You've been practicing I can tell. Your moves are becoming more smooth." he said as he came over and patted me on my back. "Since you guy have done really well, we will on stay till noon today." He glanced at the clock, and said, "Alright ZE:A, I think quick water break is deserved." Everyone scattered like flies. "2 MINUTES!!!" he shouted.

We've only been practicing since 9. I'm not that thirsty. I guess I'll hang out and wait for practice to start back up again. As I sat down,  I saw Siwan and Junyoung walking back in laughing over some joke.

"Hey, DongJun. Your phone is buzzing." Junyoung said. "It says you got a voicemail." He said as he walked over and handed me my phone. "Did you finally accept one of those girls numbers? The brunette was pretty."

"No. I don't want any girls' number." I said, putting emphases on 'any'. I unlocked my phone and connected to my voicemail.

"Wae? Who's number do you want?" Junyoung hyung said as he sat in front of me, jumping with curiosity. When I got to my voice mail, I heard:

 

 

"It's Lilly. Answer your phone, Oppa. My car is still in the shop. I need you to pick up Marissa at her new job today. It's at SM Entertainment. I'm not sure when she'll get out but maybe around . . . 5pm or 6pm. Okay, thanks."

 

I'm going to see Marissa?

 

"Bwoh? Are you getting red?" Junyoung said as he put his hand to my forehead. "Wait, Are you blushing? Who was that on the phone? Is that this mystery girl you want to talk to so much?"

"Anni. I --" I can't even find words right now. How am I going to meet Marissa.? I'm too shy to even say hi to her. I mean, I want to be with Marissa, but she doesn't even remember me. She knows I'm Lilly's brother but she doesn't know KNOW me. I like her but it seems like she doesn't even recognize my existence. What should I do?

 

"OKAY OKAY. Let's get back to practicing. If we get a lot done, it's less work for you to do, and you get more time to rest and have free time."

 

"COMING." we all shouted. We got in to our formation and started practice again.

 

 

 Kai's POV 

 

 

"HA. YOU LOSE KYUNGSOO." I said as I threw down my cards. "I am King Kai." I put my foot on the table and proudly stood up, showing of my royalty. 

"Nope. I got a full house." Kyungsoo, also known as D.O., said as he laid his cards out on the table. "Looks like this is mine." He picked up the Hershey's candy bar and walked out of our bedroom. "WHAT?" I hopped of the table and saw his cards.

I ran out the room to catch up with him. "You cheat. I bet you---" 

"Let it go, Kai. D.O. always beats you." Sehun said as he walked by, going to the bathroom. 

I walked over to the living room. Happily eating my candy bar, Kyungsoo was sitting on the couch. He looked over and asked, "Want a piece?" I went over and took a small piece. "Thanks hyung." I whispered as I plopped down next to him. 

"You're welcome." he said. After, we watched TV for awhile before seeing Suho come into the room.

"Hey, everyone come and sit in by the TV. Manager hyung is coming over to talk to us today. He said it was important. He said he was SM and he'll be here shortly." he called, as he glanced at his watch. "It's amolst 11. He should be here in a few minutes."

Chanyeol and Baekyhun walked out of their room, and sat on the floor. "Sunghwan wants to talk to us? About what?" Chanyeol asked.

"I don't know. He only said it was important and to make sure everyone was here." Suho answered, glancing around he noticed something missing. "Where's Sehun?"

 

*Ding Dong* the doorbell rang.

 

 

"Is that him?" Baekhyun asked as he got up to answer the door. He stopped when he saw the bathroom door open.

Sehun walked out of the bathroom and said, "I got it." He unlocked the front door, and saw their manager. "Hey, come in." Sehun said as he stepped aside. "Oh, who's the girl?"

"Come on, Marissa. Follow me." I heard Sunghwan say. "Don't be shy. These boys don't bite." I saw her slowly walk in, but I couldn't see her face. She hung her head down. "Introduce yourself."

She lifted up her head and I saw her face. She's so . . . beautiful. Her hair is a light brown, and her bangs fall right over her eyes. I think her eyes are a dark brown. Those big brown eyes. Jeez, it's little they are calling out for attention. For love.

 

*badump ba-badump* Oww, what was that? Did my heart . . . .? Did my heart just skip a beat? 

She looks so small and vulnerable. Like she's been hurt. I want to just hold her in my arms to make all her pain go away. "Hi. I'm Marissa. Lee Sunghwan told me that I'll be . . . um . . . crap, what was his name?" she started talking but suddenly stopped. She whispered to Sunghwan then stated talking again. "As of today, I'll be Kai's personal manager. I hope we get along well."

WHAT? -- You mean I get to see her again? "She's what?" my band member's said in unison.

"Since Kai is the face of the group, he needs to have a perfect image. Anyways, Marissa will be with you guys all day today. She'll be learning the ropes. She already knows Kai schedule door this week. Don't give her any trouble, Kai. Help her when she's wrong." Sunghwan said. I think. I wasn't exactly paying attention. I really couldn't keep my eyes off of the beautiful girl standing in front of me. 

 

 Marissa's (your) POV 

 

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I could feel the heat wave of testosterone. Ugh, males all around me. At least back at the company building I saw some girls.

When I got to SM, I had received my assignments and rode with Lee Sunghwan to get here. It wasn't so bad. A five minute drive with one male. I can handle. NOT SANDING IN A ROOM WITH SEVEN. --- I feel so suffocated. I feel like someone keeps staring at me. The feeling is making me uneasy. Damn. How am I stressed out already and I just got here?

Sunghwan said, "The one who opened the door is Sehun." that male just nodded and said hey. "The one standing up is Suho." This one said a simple hello, how you doing greeting. He seems polite. Maybe's this male isn't all that bad."The one on the floor with curly hair is Chanyeol." he smiled ear to ear and waved, cheerfully and said hi. I can tell he's one of those "derp" people. "The one next to him is Baekhyun." he simply said hello. He is reminding me of something . . . I just can't think of what it is. His hair reminds me of it, too. What am I trying to think of? "The one on the couch with the candy bar is D.O. You can call him Kyungsoo. I doesn't matter." He smiled and waved. He seems quiet. We might get along, since we doesn't seem to talk much. "The one next with him with his mouth open is Kai. You're his manager." Ugh, he is . . . kind of creepy. Why is he staring at me like that? Is he a ert?

 

"Close your mouth or else a bug will fly in there." I said, "and stop staring at me like that. It's creepy." Everyone laughed and turned to Kai as he sat back on the couch, with his mouth closed. 

"Woah, she's already in manager mode. Good, good." Sunghwun hyung said. "Come on. We've got a photo shoot to go to. Well, we will be there till 1pm, go to lunch, we might have some free time before we go to the studio for dance practice and song recordings. Marissa you can leave after dance practice. Kai pretty good in the vocal department. That should take us around 4 or 5 o'clock." He started walking towards the door, ushering us to come with him.

Once we all got downstairs, we all piled into Sunghwan's van. "Off the the photo shoot, we go." he said as he started the car and drove off.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Is that the end ??????    WHAT?????

I don't think so. There's going to be a part 2!!! Coming near you!!!!

I'm so funny. Haha. 

Anyways, This is only part 1. Next will be part two. So this is going to be a "two-shot".

This was going to be a one shot. It was better to make it a two-shot or else this chapter would be too long. 

 I got to keep the "suspense" going. <3

THANKS - SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT (good / bad / whatever) - SHARE WITH FRIENDS

 REQUEST A STORY (about anything) AND I WILL WRITE IT

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A ONE SHOT COLLECTION <3  -- CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU

 

 So  EXO-K's manager, Lee Sunghwan, is hot. Seriously, he could be a member of EXO. I would believe it.