Sweet Destiny - Chapter T W O - The Incident

Sweet Destiny

 

“Hey! Leeteuk- what’s up with all that smiles? Your dimple is going to go deeper and make a hole through your cheeks!” Heechul said in his usual rough tone.
Leeteuk just smiled, looking to his right and puckered his lips for fun as Sora looked back at him, wrinkled her nose and sticking out her tongue playfully.

“W-whoa. I-I thought you had a crush on Taeyeon!?” Heechul stared at him in disbelief, “H-how… Did you guys hold hands? Kissed!? Did thaaaaat, you know…?” his eyebrows jumped up and down like a ert, his dimples showing. He looked pretty from this angle. Leeteuk his dry lips.

_______________________________________

The lesson seemed short for the two. They were blinded by the quick incident and frequently stealing glances at each other. Until the last period which was Science, Leeteuk was having Physics while Sora was having Biology. They parted to their own classes.

The bell rung and it marked the end of school. Leeteuk rushed to pack his books into his dark blue bag.
“Block B, Science lab No.15,” he mumbled to himself, quickening his footsteps. Sora was on his mind the whole time, he smiled at the image.

_______________________________________

“N-no!” Sora struggled to let go of Donghae’s grip on her wrist.
“Sora,” Donghae whispered as he pinned her onto the wall. Only the two of them and two of Donghae’s teammate inside.
“Please?” he looked into her eyes, his eyes and brows working together and gave a puppy like plead. 
“I-I.. I’m taken,” Sora said as it gets softer, looking away from the man. Donghae’s eyes changed in a split second. It became dark as he pursed his lips, his brows scrunched together, creating a frown.
“Now let me go!” Sora whimpered, twisting her wrist in both direction. Donghae tighten his grip as his free hand balled into a fist. It landed on the wall, hard.
“No,” He argued through gritted teeth. The veins in his neck growing. 
“Who.” Donghae said abruptly.
“J-just let me go! You’re hurting me!” she said as tears brimmed at the corner of her eyes, ready to fall.

________________________________________

“Hmm,” Leeteuk puffed his cheeks as he looked around the hallway, Sora not in sight. He went nearer to the lab and stopped when he heard a familiar voice coming from the room.
He peeked through the translucent squares of the door.
“I’m not your girlfriend anymore! W-we’re over!” Sora screamed.

Eunhyuk twisted the doorknob before barging in the door. His jaw almost dropped seeing his girl in the man’s hold.
Donghae didn’t move his attention and gripped her jaw, leaning in and pulling her into a rough kiss. His hand went up to her nape, keeping her unmoved.
Sora fought his strong force against her. She gritted her teeth, blocking the hungry tongue from entering.

“YAH! AISH!” Leeteuk shouted at the man and pulled them apart with all his energy. Receiving a much stronger grip on his frame, pushing him back and down to the cold concrete.
“Who’s this guy disturbing me,” Donghae smirked, releasing the lady and bent down to look at the struggling man.

“DON’T TOUCH HER Y-YOU JERK!” Leeteuk shouted, his face ominous red. His blood boiling inside him, getting hotter as his heart pumps. 
“YAISH!” he fought and struggled to unlock the two strong men’s arm.
“What did you say again?” Donghae sneered as his fingers digged into his flesh, gripping on his cheeks.

“Let him GO!” Sora started punching Donghae’s arm repeatingly as tears rolled down her face, she sobbed and went infront of Donghae who glared at the man. Then loosen his tight grip before pulling it back and balling his fist. Donghae cursed as his clenched fist punched the trembling man. Leeteuk fell with a loud bang, causing his teeth to tear his bittom lip and blood flowing out. The lady gasped, her heart skipped a beat.

Sora’s hand landed on Donghae’s cheeks, giving it a slap filled with anger. Everyone in the room paused their doings as the two men releases the panting man. Donghae’s hand went up to his sore spot, rubbing it before moving his gaze to the fuming lady.

“D-don’t touch her!” Leeteuk stood up shakily and flinched at the stinging wound. 
“Why? She’s yours? Is she? IS SHE?!” Donghae’s eyes wide open as if his eyeballs are going to come out from its socket. His veins obvious as he shouted at the shivering man.

Leeteuk hissed and curled his fingers slowly into a fist. His knuckles cracked. His chest raising and falling as he filled his lungs. Sora let out a small cry and slipped her hands into Leeteuk’s, tightening their hold and pulling him into a hug. Her tears fell down like rain. Leeteuk’s body softens at the warmth and wrapped his arms around her shoulder, closing his eyes and pressed his lips on her forehead.

“Oh you son of a-” Donghae shook his head and pulled Amelia away with his mighty force. Giving the other man a strong punch. Leeteuk lost his concious and fell to the ground, his cut getting wider as a drop of his blood dripped on the cold concrete.

“I hate you Lee DongHae. I hate you so ing much,” Sora sneered in a fierce whisper as her eyes brimmed with hot tears. She fell on her knees, Leeteuk’s head on her lap.

__________________________________

Leeteuk’s finger moved an inch, feeling the soft fabric as his eyes opened slowly. He scanned the cold white room, using his elbows as a support. He groaned and fell right back to the cozy bed, closing his eyes again. His jaw stinging and his body felt numb as he tried recalling what happened before he pass out.

“SORA!” his eyes flung open as his hand went in search for his phone. It was 8:47PM.

There were 7 missed calls and 3 new untouched messages. He pressed the button and read the message one by one.

“From: DivaHee

YAH. YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAID YOU FAINTED BECAUSE SOMEBODY PUNCHED YOU IN THE FACE.”

Leeteuk sighed. “He’s going to tease me about it and make it his newest lame joke,” he thought. He pressed the arrow for the next message.

“From: DivaHee

PARK JUNG SOOOOO! WHERE ARE YOOUUU! REPLY WHEN YOU SEE THIS. YOU WON’T ANSWER YOUR PHONE. YOU’RE ALIVE AREN’T YOU??? TEUKIIIEEE YAAAAAAHHH!!!!”

He could imagine Heechul shouting each word at his face. He gulped and pressed the next button,

“From: Unknown Number XXXXXXXX

Hey. This is Sora. I got your number from a friend. Don’t save this number, I think I left my phone somewhere this morning. I’m very sorry. I don’t know what to say. It’s our first day and you’re hurt because of me. Are you alright? Please call me back. Don’t worry about me.. Get well. I’ll be there soon, stay strong.”

Leeteuk’s heart pumped quicker as he read each word. Glad that the girl he’s been worrying about is alright. But a message did not convince him.

He sat up and stared at the IV drop plunged into his veins. As much as he wanted to leave, he was burdened with the thought of troubling the others.
“B-but Sora,” he mumbled under his breath, his eyes unknowingly move towards the door. His body was complaining as his mind was in chaos, blurring his view. 
“W-what if halfway.. W-what if that guy did something to her? W-what if…” he argued with himself, his blood pumped in rage as the beeping sound of the machines grew faster. The IV drip was quickly absorbed, it went inside his body as if he overtook drugs.

“Mr. Park,” a female nurse rushed inside the room, holding on an injection needle. 
“W-w-what are you going to do?” Leeteuk stuttered as the lady pressed the flat end, injecting some liquid into his veins. 
“Sorry sir, you are suppose to rest at the moment. Your heart shouldn’t be pressured too much. Your health is unstable and it might turn fatal,” the nurse said.
His heart beat went down as he felt drousiness overwhelming him.
“S-sora…” he whispered, his body weakened as he struggled to keep his eyes open.