Sweet Destiny - Chapter F O U R -

Sweet Destiny

A/N- heheheheheh. Since this is a short story and I didn't want to make anymore sad angsty scene with our bad guy Donghae(but do anticipate him in the next chapter!)... Let's jump to prom then! Ha. Hope you enjoy! 

______________________
 
 
"What should I wear?" Leeteuk stared at his limited wardrobe. His hands tracing on each hanger, hesitating deeply. His nerd image was affecting his fashion. A couple of T-shirts with collar, a few plain T-shirts, a brown leather jacket, a pair of white tank top, a tuxedo, that's it. His pants were inside the cabinet, long pants and boxers and shorts. He stood infront of the full length mirror. Leeteuk gave up and called his best friend, Heechul.
 
"CHUL AH. Can I go over to your house. Right now? It's urgent," He rushed his words, not letting his friend reply.
"What? WHY!" Heechul shouted through the phone, "YAAAAHH!! BAENGSHIN! AISH YOU NAUGHTY CAT!" Leeteuk had to move the phone away, his eardrums hurting.
 
"It's prom today. And- I have no clothes," he mumbled.
"Wha- Okay fine. Come quick," Heechul hung up the phone. 
 
_________________________
 
Their house was a few blocks away, Leeteuk went to the wooden roofed house, red and pink flowers filled the bushes.
He pressed the bell once. 
 
"TEEEUUUKIIIIE-HYUUUUNNG!" He heard a familiar voice shouting from inside, someone unlocked the door and Ryeowook's head popped out. His face was all smiles.
"Hey kiddo," The elder ruffled his brownish-red hair. 
"Hyuuung! Eeteukie's here!" Ryeowook skipped into heechul's bedroom, his hair bouncing.
"LEETEUUUK-HYUUUNG!" More voices welcomed him, one by one running out of the room.
Siwon ran like a horse and caught the elder, squishing his thin body.
"Y-yah, I-I can't brea-" Leeteuk struggled. Siwon showed his dimple and raised his eyebrows, it's getting thicker each day. He released the suffocating elder as Leeteuk received a slap at his back.
"LEE HYUKJAE!" he shouted at the monkey-like boy. The cheeky boy showed his tongue and his gum, giving a v-sign. 
"Hello hyung," Hyukjae waved. The long-legged thin man leaned at the back of the sofa and smirked, catching the elder's attention.
"CHINA GUY ZHOUUUMIIII! Your legs are getting longer and that nose of yours too!" Leeteuk teased, index fingers pointing.
 
They all went inside Heechul's bedroom, Leeteuk surprised at the unusually clean room.
"Whoa, did you get a maid Chul-ah?" Ryeowook shot a fierce look.
Leeteuk automatically kept silent.
 
"Anyways hyung! STYLING TIIIME!" ZhouMi shouted, his nose wrinkled as he grin. He clapped his hands thrice and walked to the wardrobe, his hips swaying. He opened the door and pulled Leeteuk to the chair, unlocking the wheels and pushed it infront of the pink dressing table.
 
"Ah- let's see," ZhouMi bit his lips. His eyes sparkled as he took his box of accesories out. It was complete, it has every colour and design. Leeteuk gasped as his head started getting dizzy at all the stuff. He pulled the peace sign necklace as ZhouMi went to the wardrobe and picked a grey and white stripped shirt.
 
"Hyung! Go and change, this. is. PERFECT," ZhouMi the fashion star nodded, handing the shirt and matching pants and a dark grey silk vest. 
"There's someone in the toilet," Hyukjae said with his mouth stuffed with strawberries. 
"It's okay! You can change here!" Siwon raised an eyebrow.
"N-no, I'll wait," Leeteuk pursed his lips. He was shy even with guys.
"Come on, hyung. We're all guys! What's to be scared about? We have the same 'thing' anyways," Hyukjae mumbled as Ryeowook nodded his head with his cheeks puffed, his watery doe eyes staring at his thin hyung.
Leeteuk whinced and mumbled incoherent words.
 
He pulled off his white plain tee, in his already empty stomach, his ribcage obvious.
He sensed pairs of eyes staring at him, he hurriedly use his shirt to cover his chest like a girl.
 
Heechul and Hyukjae chuckled, clapping their hands like a seal.
"I GOT THE PICTURE!" Hyukjae shouted as he gave Heechul a high five, showing the handphone screen with Leeteuk's bare upper body and a derp face.
 
"I'm going to send it to Sora~" Hyukjae swayed his head as his tongue poked out. 
 
"YAAAAHH!! DELETE THAT YOU PUNK!" Leeteuk shouted as he crashed with the strawberry eating man and tried grabbing on the phone, his shirt left on the floor. 
 
While they were wrestling, the maknae took out his phone and silently recording the scene with a smirk on his face.
"Whoa," Kyuhyun walked out of the toilet with eyes and mouth of the same shape, he closed the door behind him.
"LEEEE HYUUUK JAAAAEE!! I'M GONNAA-" everyone paused as the door clicked open, 7 pairs of eyes moved towards the door, united.
 
"S-S-Sora," Leeteuk struggled to get up and search for his shirt frantically but failed. He used his hands to cover as much skin as possible.
"S-Sorry! SORRY! I-I thought, No- I mean.. T-the front door wasn't lock so, uhm.. I heard noises here a-and, uhh.. SO SORRY! P-please go ahead,"  Sora covered her eyes and said with a shaky voice which came out awkward and took a step backward, out of the room.
 
Her heart was beating crazily as the room was filled with awkward silence. 
"Oh GOD! Geez- No! No! Noo!" the girl walked around the house, her hands covering her cheeks as she felt them becoming hotter.
 
"H-how. How can she be here!?!?" Leeteuk exclaimed in a whisper. He took two pillows and placed it on his face, "AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH," he screamed in a painful whisper as his face turned red. His dongsaengs staring at him as he fidgeted to find a shirt, Ryeowook handed a black wifebeater then bit his thumb, his phone still stuck on his hands, recording.
 
Leeteuk bit his bottom lip and went out of the room after using the shirt.
 
"So- what do we do now?" ZhouMi said as he held onto a make up box of powder.
 
__________________________
 
"U-uh, S-Sora," Leeteuk started as the lady gasped in shock, it turned into fits of awkward giggles as the two gathered towards the living room sofa, they sat next to each other.
The silence were unbearable.
"Sorry," Leeteuk mumbled, his eyes looking at his twined fingers.
"U-uh, we-we weren't doing anything of that sort," he stuttered looking up for a second and back down.
"A-ah, y-yeah. It wouldn't be possible right?" Sora scratched her head, thinking of what he just said. She didn't thought of that.
Leeteuk managed a smile and pushed strands of hair behind her ears. Sora's face flushed shades of red.
 
"Woots," someone whistled and broke the moment. The couple was a little bit thankful of that. Leeteuk sighed and looked at Hyukjae and Kyuhyun who were walking in their pijamas towards them.
 
"Yah," Kyuhyun said as he sat down on the sofa opposite theirs.
The couple payed attention to him.
"Ssssss- sora, right?" Kyuhyun asked, shifting his head towards them.
The girl nodded with a shy smile. Leeteuk cleared his throat.
"How old are you? 15?" Hyukjae jumped from behind the sofa and managed to sit down, his arms at the back of the sofa.
"N-no, same as Leeteuk," she replied, lowering her head as Leeteuk placed his arms around her shoulders, receiving a smirk from the younger two.
"W-WHOA. Noonim!" Hyukjae stuttered and looked at her with wide cow-like eyes.
"Tsk, keep quiet," Leeteuk hushed the both of them and held Sora's hand as he pulled her up.
"W-Where are we going?" she asked.
"My home, it's too disturbing here," Leeteuk whispered into her ears as he pulled her out of the house, "Wait here," he told her.
 
He ran inside Heechul's room and closed the door.
"ZhouMi-ah! Hurry and give me the accessories and everything else!" Leeteuk hurried as he shoved the vest and shirt and pants inside a huge paper bag.
"Hyung! Here- here, Where'd you wanna go?" ZhouMi questioned, putting the materials inside the bag.
"Mars," Leeteuk replied.
"Hyuuung~ Ppoppo!" Siwon tapped his cheeks and looked at the elder. Leeteuk lifted the corner of his lips and put it down, "No,"
Siwon's eyebrows frowned.