Sweet Destiny - Chapter F I V E -

Sweet Destiny

 

A/N - Helloooooo! Kya~ Many apologies to readers for not posting for a month and kept you all waiting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ. Busy kelz got busy and I'm finally able to connect to the internet! So here you go~ Chappy 5! LOL I realized I said in the last chapter that I didn't want to make more angsty sad scenes............. after a month I changed my mind. HAHAHA.(I maintained the level of seriousness so it's okah!^^ - at the front at least hahahahaha) But I hope you enjoy! 
 
Also, many many kamsah to new subscribers ;^; Really appreciate it. /wipe tears and virtually hugs all of you/
 
 
 { ♡ } 
 
 
"O-okay! Done!" Leeteuk smiled as he panted and closed the door behind him. 
 
"Where's your house? I heard it's near here~" she pretended to ask, she couldn't think of what else to say. 
 
"That one," Leeteuk pointed to the white house with a tree-house planted on the large patch of grass. They walked with the same pace, following the pavement.
 
"Not like I don't know," Sora laughed to herself, he was her crush after all. And not to mention, if she had a past life, she would've been a secret agent.
 
"GO TEUKIE HYUUUNG!" Eunhyuk shouted from inside.
 
"YAH! Hold her hand!" Now it was Heechul. "DON'T DISAPPOINT ME!"
 
Their younger friends cheered and whistled, making their faces turn red. Leeteuk bit his bottom lip as he slipped his hand into Sora's. A loud commotion could be heard from the house. "HYUNG DAEBAK" "HYUNG IS DA BESTTT" "WOOOOT!"
 
Both of them turned around and then back again to continue walking, their hearts content.
 
"Uhm so- How did you get to Heechul's house?" Leeteuk finally let out something after a few minutes of silent and swinging of arms.
 
"Oh, He messaged me. He said you were there, and... He asked to come quickly," Sora looked into his curious eyes.
 
"I see," Leeteuk mumbled. By the time they arrived at his house, their minds were blank. He searched all of his pockets hurriedly for his house keys but to no avail. 
 
"Ah, I must've left it in Heechul's house..." Leeteuk sighed, walking around his porch. 
 
"It's alright~ Then where do you want to go?" Sora asked, giving a weak smile.
 
"I don't know, it's still early... Do you want to eat?" Leeteuk said in return, their eyes meeting and he swore she had the prettiest eyes. His stomach flipped. 
 
"Sure," Sora nodded, "But I have to leave at 4 okay? You know, preparations?" she laughed. 
 
They walked to the busstop near his house and boarded the bus, the whole time their hands were intertwined. 
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
Donghae's POV
 
-bzzbzz- My phone vibrated. I shifted my attention away from the television and stared at it.
 
"Sender: Jinki
 
Donghae hyung! I'm in the bus and Sora's with that nerd kid again."
 
"Aish," I cursed through gritted teeth. The heck are those two up to?
 
-bzzbzz- I had another text.
 
"Sender: Jinki
 
I think they're together. 
Nerd kid's holding her hand and all. What do you want me to do hyung?"
 
I could feel my blood starting to boil. If I can't have her, he can't either. 
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 
 
Jinki's POV
 
The two walked towards my direction. I pretended to not pay attention and looked away in case they recognised me from that day. They sat on the empty seats in front of me. Hello, hello. What a coincidence.
 
"You have a really pretty smile," Sora said, looking into his eyes. "Especially with that dimple of yours," she continued.
 
The nerd one just kept on smiling. If Donghae hyung was here, I bet he'll beat the crap out of him. 
 
-bzzbzz- I received a message.
 
"Sender: Donghae Boss-nim
 
Follow them. Tell me where they're going. I'll be there."
 
Uh-oh. 
 
"I'll update you, hyung-nim." I replied and continued observing the two lovebirds.
 
"I'd never expect a day like this to fall together so perfectly," the nerd one said as Sora placed her head against his shoulder. 
 
"It's going to turn around," I chuckled in my head thinking of what would happen later on.
 
"Well.... I'd never expect us to turn out... this way, too. It's like a dream I thought will never come true," Oh dear god this is getting so cheesy. I should get an award for experiencing this. 
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
TeukSora's POV (usual)
 
"Ah~ so this is love. So this is how it feels. Her in my arms? It feels so unreal but wow- do I really deserve all this?" Leeteuk's lips curved up into a smile even wider as he thought. 
 
Time passed quicker than both of them hoped, but their stop soon arrived. 
 
They got down the bus and only letting the grip of their hands go for a few seconds while squeezing through the small doorway.
 
They walked towards the rather small beige coloured building, a common place for students around the area to hang out - well, because it was the only place around.
 
The cold gust of air indicated the change of atmosphere as the glass door slides open in their presence. Leeteuk placed a hand in his side pocket while Sora held the strap of her sling bag tightly, both not saying a word. Stealing quick glances of each other, they would smile if their eyes met. 
 
"Do you like sushi?" Sora spoke softly, looking at the different stalls. 
 
"Mm-hmm," Leeteuk nodded, then looking at her. "Do you want it?" 
 
"Sure, if you don't mind. Should save myself for later on," Sora smiled and led the way towards the small sushi shop with their arms linked. 
 
_____________________
 
(A/N- Reminder that they're still in highschool. Dumb and Dumber mode: ON. Hehehehe. <3)
 
 
"They dare go on a date at the place Sora and I used to go?" Donghae grimaced, eyeing the couple several meters away, hiding behind a pillar near the elevator. 
 
"Hyung, do you want to call back up?" Jinki asked his 'boss', getting ready and pulled out his cellphone. 
 
"Nah- we won't need it. One punch and he's out. Well, well. It's prom tonight, isn't it? Why not break an arm or a leg so he'll be out for weeks," Donghae smirked. 
 
"Hyung, I got something. And I think it'll be great," Jinki grinned, taking out a small ziplock filled with white powder from his back pocket. 
 
"Really Jinki, really? You're a genius! Ofcourse! No wonder you're my sidekick," Donghae chuckled and smacked his back, even more amazed.
 
"Hyung, do you not want to know what this does?" Jinki asked, getting determined. He was like a dog waiting for his treat. 
 
"What? One thing for sure that nerdy bastard would end up either in hospital, or in jail." Donghae said, staring at the couple munching on sushis. 
 
"Hyung.... I wouldn't do such thing. If my mom finds out she'll kill me!" Jinki protested, starting to get scared of what was in his hyung's mind. Donghae turned to look at him.
 
"So what IS your plan?" He questioned skeptically. 
 
"Well- I order some food, and then while on my way to my table.. I throw the powder into his face and it'll go into his eyes and then and then-" Jinki explained, starting to get excited and oblivious to his dumbfounded hyung. 
 
"Give me that," Donghae snatched the ziplock and opened it, taking some of the powder with his index finger and then giving it a taste.
 
"Flour? FLOUR?!" He whispered in rage, still being cautious in case they were discovered. "Who the hell brings flour around?!" 
 
"H-hyung... It.. It.. was leftovers f-from Cooking class," Jinki gulped.
 
"And you were so confident!? Have you ever watched CSI? Jacky Chan movies? 007? Mission Impossible!? NO?" Donghae hit the latter's head, gaining a pouting Jinki. "Heck! You should've given some drugs so he'll end up in jail or at least some food poisoning stuff that will make him have diarrhea for a week!?" 
 
"Sorry boss-nim," Jinki mumbled, lowering his head. 
 
"Aish, now what?" Donghae sighed heavily, getting frustrated.
 
"Hello hyung!" Taehyun bowed enthusiastically. He was one of Donghae's followers, the chubby one. 
 
"Can your timing be any better?!" Donghae said sarcastically. 
 
"Thank you hyung-nim!" Taehyun bowed, "Why are you guys squatting behind this pillar?" He asked innocently. 
 
"Hiding, you fool!" Jinki smacked his shin, giving him a signal to squat too. 
 
"Fool?! Yah! Speak for yourself Jinki Junk!" Taehyun shouted back.
 
"YAH! It's Jung! Jinki Jung aka Jinki Jjang," His friend exclaimed.
 
"Shut up will you?! And you too!" Donghae shot them both dagger eyes. The younger kept his lips shut and Taehyun muttering incoherent words as Donghae were in deep thoughts. 
 
"How'd you know we were here?" Jinki started, asking the other and trying to lift the atmosphere, though not much.
 
"I didn't. I was walking and then I saw you guys here. And by the way, this isn't really the best hiding spot," Taehyun answered and then interrupted by his hyung. 
 
"CRAP. They saw me. Hide, HIDE. They're going off. No! Pretend like nothing happened okay!?" Donghae stood up and put on a pokerface while the two still on the floor, looking up to their hyung - blurr.
 
"Plan B guys! Plan B!" 
 
"What's the plan?" Taehyun asked. Still not getting the situation. 
 
"Aish! Just go already! Are you dumb or dumb?" 
 
"Mmm... I'd pick the second one hyung-nim," the younger replied, 
 
"Oh geez, I'm going to get high blood pressure at such a young age," Donghae almost wanted to fall to his knees and sob. 
 
"Eh! Hyung! It's Sora!" Taehyun said cheerfully, too loud. Gaining the couple's attention. Seeing their hands intertwined let Donghae's seriousness to rise, not to mention his anger. 
 
With no time to facepalm(lol), he approached them with evil gaze fixed on Leeteuk. 
 
"You and I have a business to settle," Donghae stated coldly, ignoring Sora's presence. 
 
"What are you? A kid? You landed him in the hospital just a week ago and now what? Just leave us alone!" Sora pushed Donghae's tough frame and tighten her grip on Leeteuk's hand, trying to drag him out of Donghae's sight as soon as possible. 
 
"Not so fast young lady. Why not we do this... in a less crowded place?" Donghae cracked his fingers one by one, showing his manliness. Leeteuk gulped.
 
"How about not at all," Sora gave him a cold stare and walked out with Leeteuk not letting his guard down, trying to stay calm. 
 
Donghae put his hands in his front jeans pocket and flexed his muscles, eyes fierce and ready as he followed the two. 
 
Their pace got quicker as their footsteps got heavier. They followed the pavement leading to nowhere, and soon they were nearing dead end. 
 
"Now," Donghae looked at Jinki and Taehyun who were now feeling like as if in an action movie, quickly gathered infront of the two to block their way and grabbed Leeteuk - just like the last time. Instinct kicked in and Leeteuk fought back, but his weak body after recovery made it worse. 
 
"You're being selfish!" Sora sneered, her chest moving up and down rapidly as her blood continued to boil. She grabbed onto Taehyun's arm, pulling it as hard as she could while Leeteuk gritted his teeth, not wanting to be the weakling he always seemed to be.
 
"Yeah, unlike you- selfless huh?" Donghae paused. Biting his bottom lip, holding back his angry tears. "And breaking up with me, left me this way and then date this bastard..... THAT'S NOT SELFISH?!" 
 
"You cheated on ME!" Sora glared at the latter, enraged. The hot tears her eyes had been carrying overflowed. Whilst Donghae looked up to the sky with tongue poking his inner cheek. 
 
"Me? Cheat? That's all you say! It's over Kang Sora- YAH! It was months ago! I admitted it! I apologized! What more do you want?!" He grabbed her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes, she's the only woman that had made him act this way.
 
"Right. It's over. But it happened didn't it? You said you loved me but what? You were stupid? You were foolish enough to fall for that kind of trap?" Sora's hands clenched into fists as Donghae's grip loosen at her words. 
 
"If you actually loved me, you wouldn't have done it. You have no idea how much it hurt me, you don't. And don't say you do because you never will," Sora continued, wiping her tears roughly, leaving no traces. 
 
"Let him go!" She shouted, getting ignored by all the men. 
 
"Well what if I do? You with that bastard? IT. HURT. ME. It's the same!" 
 
"How many times must I tell you that we're over? I don't want to love you. What we had had bull written all over. It was one sided love, you wanted me only for a show. Well thank you very much I felt very needed.... and fooled, and toyed, and freakin' USED!" Sora scoffed as tears fell again, by this time Leeteuk's bottled up anger and frustrations had reached its peak. Slowly but strategically he twisted his arm and grabbed onto Jinki's. Using the strength that has been hiding, his clenched fist landed on Jinki's jaw, leaving everyone astounded. While Taehyun loosened his grip but Leeteuk took the opportunity and elbowed him as he turned towards Donghae.
 
"L-Leeteuk...." Sora freezed.
 
 
___________________________
 
 
A/N- Ah~ end of chappy 5! I enjoyed writing ^^. Hehehehehe. Thanks for reading! lav you allz! Have a happy hahhlidays! <3