Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Exo
Please log in to read the full chapter

 So here D.O and Kris were sitting in their bed with all their kids. This was the life and it reminded both of them not only did they have each other, but their kids to. They all decided a family day was the best idea and everyone would get a kick out of it. With lots of laughs and watching movies everyone was having a wonderful time. D.O smiled as he caressed Sehuns head and brought him close.

  D.O was content and so was little Sehun. D.O smiled and rocked Sehun back in froth in his arms. It had been a month since the last time you saw them and Kris and D.O did end up getting some more alone time. It was an amazing time and made D.O and Kris extremely happy and in a better mood then at most times, especially when they would be stessed.

  Oh yeah! There was also a little secret that both of the parents were keeping from their children. "Okay kids, sit still your mom and I have something to tell you" Kris said as all the kids faced their parents on the bed and quieted down. D.O smiled and handed Sehun to Kris before clearing his throat and looking at all of his children.

  He wasn't sure how they'd take it, but he knew that they would HATE this secret. "Well kids.. you see.. I'm having another baby"D.O said slowly. He looked to see all of his childrens expressions and was thankful none were bad.... as he could tell. He blinked surprised as all his kids cheered and surronded him. "MOMMY ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE SISTER" Luhan asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter