Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Exo
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Kyungsoo laid in his hospital bed as tears filled his eyes as he looked down at his beautiful son in his arms. "Hi there my little Sehunnie...mommy loves you" D.O whispers as he caressed his babies cheek. Kyungsoo was so lucky to have all his beautiful babies and for him to give birth to them was a miracle. Kyungso smiled as he felt two arms wrap themsevles around his shoulders. 

 "He's perfect Kyungsoo" Kris whipered leaving a kiss on D.O's forehead. D.O smiles and nodded happily looking at his new born soon. He was perfect and that's how he would always look in Kyungsoo and Kris's eyes. "How are the kids" D.O asked not taking his eyes off of Sehun. Kris smiles as Sehun took his finger into his little hand. "

 "There fine, Jonghyun and Key hyung are bringing them right now" Kris answered. D.O blinked before looking up at the digital clock on the wall and saw it read 10am. He went through 8 hours of labor, but it wasn't the longest he'd gone throught labor. His longest in labor was with Luhan which was about 13 hours. Kyungsoo fixed his babies blankets and couldn't wait for all of his other babies to meet their new little brother.

 Only a few minutes later the hospital door flew open and his little kids came running with Key and Jonghyun with their kids right behind them. Kyungsoo smiled as all his kids crowded around his bed asking question after question. Kyungsoo laughed as Tao asked what he was holding in his arms. "Shhhhh" D.O said and al

Please log in to read the full chapter