Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Exo
Please log in to read the full chapter

  It had only been 2 day since D.O and Kris brought Sehun went home and everything was already crazy. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I loud cry filled the Wu's house, but it wasn't who you would think. Kyungsoo was sitting on his bed crying while he held his new baby who was also crying. It was only 2 DAYS and Sehun wasn't letting Kyungsoo off the hook. 

  Every single night Sehun would only sleep for 2 hours or less. Kyungsoo was also the one to take care of him everytime. He didn't want to bother Kris since he always was busy with work. Kyungsoo was never able to slow down and get any moment of peacfulness ever since Sehun was born. He loved Sehun with all his heart, but was so stressed from all of what Sehun had been doing for the past 2 days straight.

  "Please Sehun... be good for mommy" Kyungsoo said through his tears. Thankfully, all of the other kids had gone to Jonghyun and Key's house for a play date.. giving D.O less stress. Even though he didn't know it Kris got off work early and was now on his way home. Everytime D.O would face Wufan he made it look like everything was going perfect and he didn't need help.

  Kyungsoo always felt like Kris should be the one free from worries and just focus on his work. He didn't want Wufan to be stressed out over more than he needed to be. D.O wiped his tears away and sighed thankfully that Sehun had finally settled down was staring up at his mommy. Kyungsoo then stood and headed off to the kitchen wi

Please log in to read the full chapter