Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Exo
Please log in to read the full chapter

  The clock flashed 2am as D.O shot up from the bed and blinked surprised as he felt liquid flow all over the bed and his thighs. His eyes widened and he slowly took deep breaths, feeling excited..but also very worried. He soon turned to Kris and started shaking his husband. "Kris...please sweet wake up....KRIS" D.O yelled. Kris shot up from his sleep worried why his wife was yelling. 

  "What! What's wrong"Wufan questioned franticly staring at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo blushed and smiled happy at Kris. "It's time Kris" he answered. Kris blinked as Kyungsoo's words processed in his mind. Weans' gasped as he quickly got up and got dressed before grabbing his cell phone and their emergency bag. "Kris..don't forget to call Jonghyun-hyung" D.O reminded his frantic husband.

   Kris nodded before helping D.O up and outside to the car while talking on the phone with Jonghyun and a sleepy Key. Kyungsoo smiled as he sat in the car caressing his baby bump with his eyes filled with tears. "I can't wait to meet you my baby" Kyungsoo whispered and wrapped his arms around his stomach. Suddenly, the drivers door opened and Kris came inside.

  "Okay, Kyungsoo Jonghyun is on his way, he said he'd be here in 3 minutes" Kris said as he got everything ready before finally putting his seat belt on. Wufan grabbed D.O's hand in his and kissed it sweetly. " I can't wait to see our baby Wufan" Kyungsoo admitted happily. Kris smiled and caressed D.O's hand with his thumb befor

Please log in to read the full chapter