Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Exo
Please log in to read the full chapter

 "Mommy I need some markers for my purdy dwawings" Lay said as he stood in front of Kyungsoo with a blank piece of paper. Kyungsoo smiled softly and kissed his forehead. "Okay, mommy will go out and buy them, as soon as I can" Kyungsoo answered before going back to cleaning the dishes. Lay smiled happily and skipped off to find Suho.

  Kyungsoo blinked as two arms around his waist. "you look so y with that apron on" Kris whispered into Kyungsoo's ear. Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip and blushed as he felt Kris grind up against him. "K-kris.. t-the kids" Kyunsoo said as Kris started on his neck. Kris sighed softly before pulling away and spinning his little 'wife' around to face him.

  "Then I guess we will have to send the kids away" Kris said and brought kyungsoo close. Kyungsoo tilted his head and thought about this for a long time. "Hmm okay, but only for the weekend, but who would take them" He questioned. "Don't worry, Key and Jonghyun said they take them...in about 2 hours there coming to get them" Kris confessed.

  Kyungsoo's eyes got wider and he started freaking out. "WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL YOU!!!! I HAVE TO GO BACK AND..." Kyungsoo was cut off as Kris kissed him. Kyungsoo blinked as Kris pulled away and shhed him. "Sweetie, calm down everything is packed and all the kids already know, calm down and how about you go get ready"Kris said with a smile.

  -1 hour later-

"Kyungsoo the kids are gone" Kr

Please log in to read the full chapter