Mianhae Sungyoung ah - Chanyeol

My School Years

 

I shut my bedroom door and stared blankly in front of me. Suho, the boy who looked kinda nerd and just transferred into my school, transformed into a hot guy with his buddy who was from wealthy family. Suho… just kissed me on the forehead and.. and he admits me his girlfriend in front of his friend.

-The next day-

“Sungyoung ah! Your friend is here! Ppalli!” Mom shouted from the living room.

I grabbed all my things and ran down the stairs, not to make Suho waiting for me. “Sungyoung ah, your boyfriend is handsome. Don’t let him go” mom whispered at my ears.

“Umma! He is not my boyfriend” I said and put on my shoes. “I’ll be going! Annyeong umma!” I walked out from the house and saw Suho was waiting for me with his Volkswagen. He leaned his back at the car casually and homaigod!! He is in his hottie transformation. No more the nerdy Suho.

“Hey..” he greeted and flashed me a smile. Ohhh, that sweet smile, making my heart to beat irregularly..

Narrator’s POV

Suho opened the passenger seat door and they drove to school. Suho parked the car at the parking lot and the two came out from the car. The girls started to surround them and fantasizing over him. He just walked casually with his sling back slung at his shoulder, walking towards Sungyoung. He then took her hand and they walked to their class.

“Ahhhh!!! Suho oppa!! Andwae!!” some of them shouted.  Some of them cried when he held Sungyoung’s hand.

“Yah Suho yah.. What are you doing?” She pulled her hand when they already in the building.

“Just follow my lead for a while.” He said and held her again.

When they were walking to their class suddenly Sungyoung and Suho met Chanyeol and Hayi along the hallway. Chanyeol looked a bit shock after he saw Suho held Sungyoung’s hand.

“Ah, you guys on a date? Chukhahaeyo!” he wished. Chanyeol doesn’t seem care about it and he looked happy for them.

Sungyoung looked at him with her emotionless face and walked pass by him. She took a glance at Hayi and seemed she doesn’t like to see Chanyeol have a conversation with Sungyoung.



 

The next day, Suho didn’t come to school and at first Sungyoung didn’t wonder about it. But then when he already absent for about one week she started to curious about him. She decided to have a look at his house. There was nobody and maybe he went outstation. Sungyoung came back home and finishes all her task.

Day by day, she got nothing to do and bored for the rest of the week. Usually Suho will be the guy who will ask her to do this and that. She will be annoyed for it but it happened to be a habit. Without it she felt empty. Now he is gone and she got nothing fun to do with anyone. Suddenly…..

“Sungyoung ah..!” Chanyeol tapped the table making Sungyoung to freak out. “What are you starring at?” he asked waving his hand in front of her face.

“Nothing..”

“Where is the friend of yours?”

“….?” She raised her eyebrow.

“I meant Suho”

“I don’t know. He has been absent for a week.”

“You didn’t give a check on him in his house?”

“I did but nobody is in his house” She replied and Chanyeol stared outside of the window.

“Do you really like him that much?” he asked solemnly. The atmosphere became tensed with his deep and serious voice.

“Why do you ask that?” she looked up.

“Because you only like me” he said and turned to her.

“yah…. I-“

“Don’t what? Just admit it because I already know about it.” He said. Sungyoung remained silent at her seat looking down to her table.

“I realised it when I told you that I’m in a relationship with Hayi and you looked down and not sincerely congratulated me. I know because I’m your close friend since we were in lower secondary. I know you much.”

“Then, if you know why you would act like that in front of me? You know I disliked it so much but why you do it so?” She muttered.

“Because I want you to hate me. I don’t want to end up in a relationship with you because you are good friend to me. If we break up, and the two of us started to avoid each other, wouldn’t that be much more hurt because all those memories we had been through together for years gone just like that? I don’t want that to happen and that’s why I’m trying to save our friendship.”

“Neo pabo gateunde?”

“Sungyoung ah… please…” he pleaded.

“Heh, how stupid am I. I thought I’d succeeded on hiding my feelings but looks like I have failed” She smirked.

“Yah…”

Sungyoung left her table and Chanyeol just stared at her table hopelessly. He as a man supposed to catch her and more to be a good friend. Supposed to be there to comfort her.

“I think it was a bad idea to tell her. Thanks to Suho for telling me. I never knew it before he told me everything. Mianhae Sungyoung ah. I liked you before but to save our friendship I have to do this. You are someone special to me. I don’t want to lose you.” He thought.



 

waaa... 6 subscribers! Thank you so much and enjoy reading ~