Chapter 4

My School Years

 

The next day, Suho attend the school and he was expecting for something good after he told everything to Chanyeol. Unfortunately, it was not really what he already plans. He saw Sungyoung was so quiet and didn’t even say a single word since he exists in the school for the first time after a long absent.

“Sungyoung ah…” he called, holding her hands. Sungyoung looked at him after staring outside of the window. “Why are you being like this the whole time? Are you sick?”

“No. I was just… tired a bit.” She replied.

“Next 2 weeks, we will be sitting an exam. Shall we have a study group then?” Suho asked again.

“Hm, okay. Who else join us?”

“Who do you want to invite? I think Joomi can come with us” Suho said.

“Okay.”

“No worries, the others can make it as well. So, we start our study group tomorrow?”

“Okay”

When the bell rang showing it is time for recess, Suho went to Chanyeol. The class was empty except the two of them.

“Yah, do you want to join our study group tomorrow?” Suho invited.

“Sure. Where?”

“At the school library after school.”

“Okay.”

“See you in time” Suho patted his shoulders and went out from the class.

The next day, Suho went to Sungyoung’s house to pick her up. The two went to the library and waited for the other two members. While waiting, Suho went to the bag cabinet and took out a box wrapped with a light purple ribbon.

“Sungyoung ah…” he called and pushed the box on top of her books. Sungyoung looked at her and he replied with a smile.

“What is this?” she asked, putting down her pen.

“Open it.”

Sungyoung opened it and found a set of accessories. Sungyoung’s eyes went wide and her jaws dropped.

“Suho yah, this is must be expensive. No, I can’t accept this” she said and pushed back the box to him.

“No. You can do anything to it but not returning back to me. But I hope you will accept it. It is hard for me to find a suitable taste for you.” He said.

“Thank you” she said and smiled at him.

While Sungyoung was admiring the accessories, suddenly Hayi and Chanyeol came into the view. “Wah, what you got there, hmm?” Chanyeol asked while peeking to see it.

“Wah! Isn’t that the new design from the most popular designer in Milan?” Hayi looked shock after she saw the necklace. “That is must be so expensive!”

“Jeongmalyo Suho yah?” Sungyoung asked.

Nobody knows where did Suho went for the past one week but now it revealed everything when Hayi told about the accessories. Suho just remained silent there.

“Don’t care about the price. I just want you to have it.” He added. Before Sungyoung could say anything, Joomi came in a rush.

“Mian, there was an accident on my way.” She said in between her pant.

“It’s okay. As long as you made it here” Suho replied.

“Wait, ermm… why…?” Joomi looked at Sungyoung with her eyes pointing at Hayi. Sungyoung just shrugged her shoulders and the three took a seat opposite them.

“What shall we study first?”

“Do you guys bring any homework? How about we finished them first” Suho suggested.

“Okay” the four replied.

They jot down something but then suddenly Hayi shouted causing them to look at her. “What happen?” Chanyeol started to panic and Hayi hissed in pain. Her nail broke and Chanyeol was blowing at it. Joomi rolled her eyes while Sungyoung and Suho just look at them.

Suho saw Sungyoung was not comfortable with it and he pretended to yawn. “I felt so sleepy. I think I want to have some caffeine. Sungyoung, do you wanna join?” he offered and reached out his hand.

“Er, yeah. Sure” she held his hand and when she was about to stand suddenly she twisted her ankle.

“Ouch!!! Oughhhh…” she moaned. Chanyeol and Joomi instantly stood when she saw Sungyoung felt on her chair.

“Waegeurae Sungyoung ah?” Suho looked panic.

“Hisssss, my ankle. Pain. Accidentally twisted” she said.

Suho then took her leg and put on his thighs. He took the socks off and her ankle swelled. He massaged it slowly and Sungyoung tent to pull it away. Suho’s expression changed when he saw Sungyoung tried to hold the pain because he disliked his ankle to twist that much. The worst for him.

“Maybe this could help” Joomi hand it a lotion.

“Thanks” Suho replied.

Hayi’s POV

How childish. Is she trying to grab attention from everyone? Even I broke my nails only Chanyeol care about it. Even this? Until the two of them offered their help. Chanyeol was about to help Suho but then when he saw I disliked Chanyeol to be closed with Sungyoung he immediately sat back. Whatever it is, I dislike this girl so much. Grabbing attention from everyone. What am I here? A statue? Suho then went out from the library and he came back with a band aid. He wrapped her ankle and came back again with a cup of tea.

I expect for Chanyeol to offer me a cup of tea or coffee but he just sat next to me, studying all these craps. I’m jealous here okay, I’m jealous. Just the way Suho treats her, I already knew that he likes her. No offence because no guys would like to treat a girl more like that. But seems, I’m curious about this Sungyoung girl.


Sorry for the very very very late update my dear subscribers. I'd author's block and busy with poster request else well. Don't forget to commet ne? Jalga~