I Miss You - Chanyeol

My School Years

 

Kill me now for not updating in a month!!! Mid-term exam is coming where it will be the day after tomorrow (2nd of May) /I hate it. Pardon me if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes because I'm too lazy to read again. I'm planning to write the orginal storyline of My School Years because this is practically imaginations but the original one is based on the real story where I'm the one who experienced it. So, I will think back whether I should write it or not. Okay? ENJOY READING!!! THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRBING and please drop by your comments~ <3



 

 

Today’s incident was something I can never expect of. Maybe I take it too serious because we were just a close friend where we need one and another in our hard time. Sometimes, I cannot resist when he hugged me since lower secondary. We took it as friendship things but lately I have been always mistaken for every move he made on me.

After that nothing happen between us for 2 years…

It is a fresh start with so many new things I want to share with Joomi. I bet she must have a lot of new trips she went to share with. Typical Joomi who always like to travel all around the world.

“Sungyoung ah!” her voice as I turned around to see her.

“Heeyooo girl! Guess what I want to saaayyyiiieeee?~”

“Alright then. In class you can say it all. Haha” The first day of school in the early morning, I only met Joomi but I have not seen Suho or Chanyeol anywhere. Maybe they get into a different class or come late to school.

Second year in high school and not much thing I can say much but this Joomi, whom is sitting next to me; kept on mumbling to her vacations and I…..sitting there, accepting all her words. It was a rainy day so there is no assembly and I came a little bit early than usual. After a moment, I saw Suho entered the class and he is now the peer supporter. Wow, I have a new partner then.

A few minutes after that, Chanyeol came in with his librarian uniform. Eh? He is now a librarian? Okay… Joomi had been always the school prefect and I’m in the same group as Suho. In our class, only four peer supporters which is one of them are me and Suho. None of us greets the boys and they didn’t even come to our table as well. Suho and Chanyeol sat together with his group and I’m way at the other side.

Three months of studying, we have our first test and I did very badly in mathematics. Chanyeol got the highest marks in our class and that moment where I feel I want to start to talk to him. “Hey.” He turned around and looks like I disturbed their conversation.

“It has been a long time right? Shall we have a short talk outside?” I asked and walked out of the class. He didn’t say anything but I take it as a yes when he followed me.

“Can you teach me maths? You are getting smarter nowadays.” I said, resting my arms on the flat surface balcony.

“Yeah. Study group? When?”

“Every Friday after school. Is that fine?”

“Okay.”

“Thanks. See you later.” My last word before I take my steps into the class. Suddenly,

“I miss you.” I stopped at my tracks. “After that day, I had never seen you until today. I thought you were really mad at me and move to other neigbourhood. Where have you been? I searched for you so many times at your house but nobody answered me.”

“I went to Thailand and stayed with my aunt and uncle for the whole school holidays. I did miss you but not more than what you expect. You probably must have contacted Hayi although the two of you are no longer together.”

“Why do you have to talk about it again? We already broke up and of course she is no longer any related to me.”

“Yeah. No longer any related but memories between you and her are still fresh in your mind because she is your first love.”

“Please don’t ever mention that again.”

“Yes I won’t. Because it is so painful.”

“I thought you will give me some support and we have known each other so long. You are being cold with me. No topic to talk. Didn’t say hi or try to go to my place to smile at least.”

“Our conversation ends here Chanyeol. See you later. And thanks for the help to teach me.” I said and turned back to the class. I didn’t realise Joomi were watching the incident and she is the most dangerous type and I can never hide anything from her.

“What did you talk about with him?” She started to ask. Should I just say it not in detail? Maybe. I didn’t reply her in 10 seconds and she already cut in. “You better say it now before I dig everything from him because he is someone that easily to spit out everything.”

“Fine. I was asking him to teach us maths tomorrow and he agreed with me.” I said bitterly. She looked puzzled.

“Is that all? Hey Hey, that is not what I meant. I know you were asking about the maths study group but the other part. Do you open the topic about him and Hayi again?” Okay, I’m caught.

“If I say yes?”

“You freaking stupidos! Why did you brought up that again? It was the end already right, last year?”

“I didn’t start but he is the words who said such words.”

“What did he said? Come one Sungyoung, there must be something you have said and I can see in his eyes that he is quite sad after you left him out there.”

“He said he missed me.”

“And then? What that makes you relate it with Hayi? Oh by the way, she is in what class?”

“D class.”

“He said again, he looked for me until my house and he thought that I have moved to other states. And I meant, he said he missed me because he doesn’t have anyone to say ‘miss you’ so he chose me to say it out.”

“I don’t think he meant it that way. He sincerely say it because you know, the two of you have known each other for 3 years and the way he treated you are more than a good or best friend. I think he has something behind his face. Something you have been waiting for so long.”

Something that I have been waiting for so long? What is it? I never want anything from him and he never asks anything from me. Wait! Maybe he does. Why am I so stupid right now? I can’t even think any of it. Joomi was right. She has the point. I’m just too emotional that time. I shouldn’t have said it like that and for sure I have hurt him.